Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4540

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mark...Mason is always starting mess she thinks cause she cute and smart she knows everything. Humpf…I know stuff too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4541

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Just like trump Casie, and assembly of lawyers are getting together to go into battle. Trump isn’t the only one who can get lawyers to wage war in his behalf. They aren’t going anywhere without the fight of the administration’s life. And don’t through the law one way while ignoring it when it comes to Trump. He is a criminal! Uphold the Law!

Deb's facial expression are so funny that's why Mason is always getting her going. Benji inherited the skill too. His face was shocked as well. Pass the popcorn, let the rumble begin, it's funny sometimes Mary sorry!

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4542

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Deb wrote:
Mark...Mason is always starting mess she thinks cause she cute and smart she knows everything. Humpf…I know stuff too.

Well :ohmy: who told you to know stuff? Maybe I don’t like you knowing stuff because you're smart enough as it is! And who told you to ware your hair in that French roll? Always looking all sophisticated and beautiful! Just uppity! Ghetto folk don’t dress like you and ware their hair that fancy like :whistle: .
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mason.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4543

• Jess
:lol: The girls are at it again. We need to laugh so I’m going to go with it.

Mark, I have to agree, this meeting opened my eyes in ways they were closed before your presentation. They are opened now and I will not be able to close them ever again. Truth as a way of doing that to you. I also have to agree with Rod I do see reprobate from time to time. I first saw it in my brother. I didn’t quite know what it was but they are different even when they are young. Benson was always a little strange. He liked hurting animals, and it quickly moved to small children. He just liked causing pain, emotional, physical, I kept hoping he would get better and at times he seemed so normal. When he joined the group I thought he was coming fully around. I didn’t know he was out killing people. It didn’t surprise me when I found out but he never gave us any reason to believe he was a murderer.

I can tell you, when you deal with a reprobate person, physical abuse early in life turns them into demons. I think demons are just as bad as reprobate people. Now the difference is, reprobate people don’t need a mental disorder of any kind, to have come from an abusive background, or experienced any form of trauma. They are soulless and again I think they are born that way. Mason amazes me because she’s not a psychologist but she can tell you about a person it is easy to see from a young age. Remember the first Halloween movie? Michael Myers, he was an example of a soulless person. Their eyes are dead literally. Mason remember that man in Cleveland killing those women and living with their dead bodies in the house, smelling up the entire neighborhood? He was reprobate. Remember his sister saying he was a strange kind of scary kid growing up. The scary thing is women with children met up with them, and let me say right away I’ve had a couple women come my way who are reprobate. Jordan’s mother was reprobate. I’ve come to recognize them from the moment I look into their eyes. There are more reprobate people than we think. In fact that’s what’s wrong with the world. Many of them live in third world countries but they are all over the world.

They are never attractive people, simply because their eyes are lifeless. Have you ever saw a person that you thought, wow, they would be good looking but there is something about them you can’t put your finger on, look into their eyes and if you get a chill you’ll see what it is that makes them unattractive. Even in small children. Pay attention to bullies parents with children still attending traditional public schools. I have had a child, a female and several males I knew right away I would not be able to help. The child was eight and I told his parents there was nothing wrong with him he was just ornery and stubborn. I wanted to tell them he was soulless especially when he laughed when I said it. I suggested firm guidelines and firm consequences for continued bad behavior and sent them on their way. The men I do basically what Justin said he does. I tell them there is no point wasting time, and normally they come because they have been ordered to do so by the courts, always domestic violence. The female was like Jordan’s mother and Rod’s mother to actually. They like it when you tell them they don’t need help. They like how they are and don’t see anything wrong. They always smile, agree and fell satisfied they are fine.

Demon’s are made actually. They are severally abused as children, mentally, physically, and emotionally. If it’s severe enough they snap and once they snap there’s no turning back. They can be saved if you can catch them before they cross a threshold, commit their first violent act. The first time the do it it’s very hard for them and they are remorseful, then it becomes easy and they begin to crave the rush they got from first violent act. It’s addictive and gives them a high like drinking alcohol or using drugs. With reprobate people there is never any feelings that resemble remorse and again, typically it’s not anything that has happened to them in childhood.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4544

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I love Thaddeus OMG and he can dance, he likes dancing :lol: ! Virgil is like King Thaddeus is like approachable Prince :lol: .

Mason girl you is so right, Deb girl…you too fancy to be ghetto girl.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4545

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Kendra, she’s holding the ghetto points by a thread! That hair was real fancy, I mean how we gonna get our G on with her looking like that?
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds