Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4534

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Casie…as far as I’m concerned they should say go to hell we aren’t running into our death. Don’t leave! Just don’t go! I’d love to see ICE go in and throw sick kids out of the hospital. Laws need to be reasonable, when they are not, they can’t be followed point blank. We are a country of laws, Do something about our lawless so called president!!!

Mason just likes getting Deb started she knows she's take the bait and we do to. It is funny to see Debs face when Mason says something crazy. I almost chocked when they got started over the first dinner. The look on Debs face, she's so animated. Did you she her dad...that's where she got it from. His face had the same look. I burst with laughter and so did he when he saw his daughter's face.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4535

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Yes they are and it’s so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It helps keep things lite in the mist of all this heaviness.

Boy are my eyes open Mark. I asked Mark about this earlier today and I'm also posting this question here for the legal fellas to respond to. What can all these families do about being thrown out of the country and they need medical care in this country? What can be done? I know they walked back their policy but it’s not really any better according to the segment I saw on MSNBC. As we open our eyes to what is right in front of us and stop having tunnel vision, like has been described, in agreeing with some of the comments that have been made about those of us born into lives of privilege, it is that we are in our bubbles. We don’t initially disregard the poor, it’s just as Luke described, it’s a world we are never exposed to. When you find out, I don’t know, it disturbs those like us in our group. It makes us want to help. I mean…food I don’t know what it feels like to worry about what I’m going to eat or feed my kids. It’s horrible that people are living like that in the richest country on the planet. It’s disgusting. What is scary is some people become reprobate and they don’t even realize it’s happening or know they are this way once they’ve arrived. My grandmother is reprobate. She has no compassion. She is vengeful she does not care about what is going on with the children at the boarder she says they should stop coming over here. She said our blacks…have learn to live with what they have and they should learn to do the same thing. This is what she said to me when she paid me a surprise visit, and I was watching the story on the news. There is nothing behind her eyes and it’s chilling. know it. Of course she wanted info on grandpa and I told her all I knew was he remarried and left the state. She has decided to challenge the divorce settlement because he’s married to a woman of color.

Grandad is good at making himself unavailable and she is enraged because she is a tire stuck in mud and she’s just spinning and digging herself in deeper. She is hell bent on tormenting grandpa and I’m told she gets so angry she starts foaming at the mouth. All I can say is I know reprobate I’ve seen it up close and person and it is definitely chilling.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4536

• Niobi
Hey…back up to you both…Jackee me if I was, I jealous I think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4537

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my! I’m absolutely flattered. :cheer: .

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4538

• nicoli
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ Niobi. Don’t be jealous, we have to learn to share ladies :lol: !!

I agree it's time to stop all the dumb shit already. Nancy, Democrats, UPHOLD the law!!! He needs to be impeached!!! If you aren’t going to hold all to the law then it does not apply to NONE! And as for the families he's with children in hospitals needing care to keep them alive that his administration is trying to throw out of this country, they aren’t going anywhere!

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4539

• Mary
  • Premium Member
:ohmy: I am shocked and flattered, :cheer: and every time I look at myself I say, what in the world are they going on and on about. Jackee is gorgeous and I’m honored to be in the same category as her, but I think there are so many beautiful women in our group, Ashley Rhena Mason, Niobi wow she’s beautiful, Mason I just love you sis. I think all of us are beautiful that’s why we are together :cheer: .

Mark, once again you managed to put together a show that was extremely effective in that it achieved the prime directive. Our eyes are open. Benji talked about entertainment, I agree but why are we so entertained by conflict between us, hurting each other? Why can’t they undergo the challenge of making us co-exist in harmony. UE has it’s major conflicts but its necessary and in the end they bring about an order where everyone lives in harmony. That’s what Virgil finally gives this planet, this world. Peaceful co-existence where people can focus on real advancement because they aren’t plagued with poverty, racism, injustices, crime. He puts his foot down about immoral behavior and has no patience for it. He’s AWESOME!!!

He started small, with small communities, eventually boxing them in so they could remove the element of money. They went on their own systems allowing him to offer everything freely and everyone cheeped in by selecting an area they wanted to work in and just happily going to work doing something they enjoyed. When money was removed Greed vanished, crime vanished. It was beautiful and I’m sick of looking at movies with all the physical violence. I like Aqua man but everything is always about physical violence that makes no sense. Why does evil have to win so much before it is stopped? It gives the impression that evil does prosper. Crime does pay, which is the message the Family builds its belief on. If you are white you are above the title of crime. In fact, it’s all right for you to commit violations, even against what is written about certain behaviors. They honestly believe laws are for minorities and common people. By the way, I'd love to see UE in a movie that would be so entertaining.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds