Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4522

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Rod…corned? What makes a reprobate person feel cornered, Jess jump in here at any time. I have met a reprobate person and he was chilling. I was a teenager and I grew up with this guy. He took pleasure in killing animals and I felt I had to run interference whenever little kids were around. He would pinch them and show no emotion when the cried out in pain. He died in a car accident taking three other people with him. It’s hard to sympathize with the victims because they did call him friend, and they refused to see what was right in front of them. With that said, we have to boldly approach life with eyes wide open. We can’t be blissfully ignorant. Why, because to do so only allows us to complacent, which is often confused with denial and misplaced hope. See when what is hoped for, while being complacent, will never come to pass. This is when people start blaming god for their suffering, just like they do the Annunaki. There are stories in the Bible. Stories in the time of Yahushau, also known as parables. He talked about a wealthy man with three sons whom he divided his wealth evenly, One squandered all his money. The one hide his money and sat on it afraid to spend it because he didn’t want to lose it. In essence he was selfish with himself and he lost it anyway. But the third one went out and did good things with his money.

Now, this saving shit…listen you save your money in a bank and the bank uses it and loses it and whose left out in the cold, the second son. He lost his money anyway, get what the hell you want you only live once, enjoy your damn life. Release the lies people, it benefits the wealth for you to save, they can spend your money and keep their own safe and sound. Have you ever had a friend that penny pinches and never has a damn thing? I mean so tight his or her ass squeaks when they walk. They never have a damn thing. Selfish! So selfish they can’t out-right let money go, but the pinch at it and never know where it has all gone.

The first one…he gambled, wasted his money. Also selfish because he didn’t do anything good with his money, he just gambled, drank, and partied. Selfish idiot!

Now the third one was like Mark. He did good things all the time and he kept reaping the fruits of his generosity. Yes, people are turning from the church because their religion is a lie, based on the agenda of the wealthy who needed the common or average citizens to worship them and put them first. Wealth does not trickle-down folks. It never has. It is inherited but it doesn’t trickle down from the wealth to the poor. That’s stupid to even think that it does. I mean nothing in life proves that to be true. So, it’s time to stop being blissfully ignorant to what is happening right in front of us. Anyone who does this literally deserves what happens to them and something will happen because it always does. Just think of how different things would have been if everyone would do their civic duty and VOTE!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4523

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes Niobi…remember he had a lot to deal with. It was literally like Atlas, the man with the world on his shoulders. When I think of Virgil I think of a man with the weight of not only Earth but the safety of the Aeon, and his family on his shoulders, including his father. I was glad when Thaddeus was rescued and was able to take some of it on, Now Thaddeus was more frightening then Virgil because he was not as tempered. He was able to be more fun loving but he was just as sharp and quick without the temperance.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4524

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Emily, she did see things in him she didn’t like but she had a domineering father who worked with him and decided he was a good match for his only daughter. Her father is alive but refuses to accept any responsibility for how things turned out for his daughter. Sometimes, family is the problem. They often interfere in ways that cause serious damage to the family member they are infringing upon. We must trust our own judgment and make our own decision. We can’t always please our parents and we don’t owe them a lifetime of suffering. I told her that she and her children had suffered enough, it was time to find some joy in life and that would never be possible if she remained with her husband. She listened and she is much better for it. Ask her, she’s a new member of the Gnostic faith. :cheer: Lacey.

They have things they care about Kelton, usually their jobs and positions, when the possibly arise these things will be threatened, they try to conform. If they can’t conform, they resort to retaliation, and even murder if the situation calls for that. Reprobate people are emotional, psychologically, and physically dangerous people.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Rod.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4525

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
That is scary Rod but true.

Honey…Em, reprobate people are unforgivable because it’s the end of the line honey so, I don’t think reincarnation is a cure. Yes, they are rare but in these time we are seeing more and more of this. Sometimes the hid their entire life and only one or two people know how far gone they are. That means just because a person is a murderer doesn’t mean they are reprobate, even if they are serial killers.

Emily there has never been a more obvious example than trump and no the Annunaki are not evil. They simply will not interfere with our way of life. It interferes with our moral growth, or ability to fully evolve as a species. The primary learning here is to choose to be a righteous person and this is what tribulations does. How we handle the hardships, is our trials and if we handle these things successfully it helps us develop higher level moral cognition, righteousness. If they interfere how can humanity be successful? This does not make them evil, but, it takes higher level thinking to understand why there is not outside interferes. Over the years, their silence was interpreted as not caring, unfeeling, selfish. Logically it is man who is selfish and always wanting intervention instead of figuring out their problems on their own, finding solutions that are humane, just, and charitable.

Anthony, woooSaaaa honey, all we can do is what we can do, remember higher level beings don’t interfere with progress but the do support progression and reject oppression. They are Higher Level beings and Oppression is primitive so that is not tolerable. It will not be allowed to stagnate progression. It’s like a cancer that often requires treatment. How do we remove cancer? We remove it, things will not improve until the cancer is removed, not treated, removed. We just need to do our part. :cheer:

Deb I think Dahmer was reprobate because he was eating humans. But I’m not sure, this is a question perhaps the docs should answer. I have to say, I’ve never encountered a reprobate person either and I’m glad. And you know you are my girl :lol: I know you been checking Mary out too, No...that’s my if I was girl you know I’m jealous like that.

Niobi…Virgil is very serious and that’s because he saw the ugly from birth. He was taken and had to live as a child with the ugliest of humans after he was taken and realizing as an infant why he was taken, and that his mother and twin brother did not survive. There was no room for joy in Kubac’s world and certainly not in his home.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mason.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4526

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Emily they see it, they just ignore it, hope it will get better, hope it isn’t as bad as it seemed. And YES Emily exhibit A Donald Trump.

Mike…grounding, yep pop was good at that. He was the same so he knew how to keep me in line and I needed that.

Honey…Virgil wasn’t mean he was focused. He never had a chance to stop and smell the roses. He saw the world as it was from birth, remember he was the son of Paul who was Zeus. He is the way he is because it is what is needed to handle all that he was entrusted to handle. I think he was awesome, very well tempered, sharp as a tack mentally especially. He was quick, deadly, but his temper was measured, and methodical in everything he did. Virgil is my absolute favorite character in UE!!!

Tony…we are going to do what we are already doing. That’s all we can do. No stress because if you stress out they win. We don’t want them to win. Remain calm, know your in with a active group fighting to make a difference. No Worries, we got this. (big smile)

Also remember karma misses no one, it didn’t miss King David and it has not missed trump. All of these heartless policies are what the Republicans have always desired and they finally found a fool so bad they could start implementing all their ugly polices and have that person take the fall. You see they keep calling it the Trump administration. He will go down in history as the worst president when he isn’t the one who is actually implementing the new initiatives accompany the changes in existing policies. This is and always has been what the republicans want. They just didn’t want the public to know how heartless they are, how evil they are. They have been waiting for a Donald Trump for a long time, in essence a criminal elected by the people, at least under the pretense he was elected by the people. This is the president they have lied cheated and stolen for.

With each Republican president elected they get bits here and pieces there, now they are getting everything they want. They seek an outcome but it is going to backfire worldwide, it has already started. It needs to backfire because it is to sinister. How do the Annunaki help? They help by channeling message to people like Mason to get out. It’s working. All over this planet. They are watching, they are aware of the most heinous intentions. Even I get messages, and before I speak, I have the good fortune of verification. Just keep your eyes open.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4527

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason wrote:
Deb I think Dahmer was reprobate because he was eating humans. But I’m not sure, this is a question perhaps the docs should answer. I have to say, I’ve never encountered a reprobate person either and I’m glad. And you know you are my girl :lol: I know you been checking Mary out too, No...that’s my if I was girl you know I’m jealous like that.

Look Sista, you brought her to my attention and I had to take a good look, I mean Jackee is beautiful too shoot. That’s my if I was right there.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds