Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August Meeting Discussion

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4509

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Marc wrote:
I wasn’t always doing well but I have always been upper middle class. When our grandpa died we enter the ranks of wealthy as he was wealthy and my father inherited a fortune. Now my pop has always been a hardworking, righteous man. Right Aries? :lol:

Right Son. When you kill a piece of you is taken and you have to fight to stay grounded. Remorse is necessary no matter who was killed, how bad that person was, how necessary it was, even if it is self-defense or in the defense of the innocent. Taking life is, should never be, easy. It should keep you up at night, and it does, if you retain difference, love, compassion, and an awareness that there is something bigger than yourself, more significant. You have to have a conscious.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4510

• Rod
  • Elite Member
First, Luke that was awesome!!! Jordan I agree with you and thank you for raising that point. We touched on it a little during the meeting. These shooting speak to a bigger problem. It is a lack of emotional nourishing during younger years, and insecurity takes root. There is nothing more dangerous than an insecure man. We have talked about having to qualify to be a parent and finance should not be the primary qualifying element. In fact finance should play a small role instead of the huge role it plays. Our society tends to make Money a cure all. We are trained in our society to believe if one has enough money they are the best parents, the best leaders, the best at everything. That is simply untrue. They are typically the worse at any or in any situation that requires love and compassion. In turn, they excel in negative character qualities we have come to associate with success. They are arrogant and have cutthroat business practices and they prosper financially while chipping away steadily at their moral development. Arrogance is the biggest attribute of evil, hate, and ushers in indifference, which is the main element of reprobate.

I have had reprobate clients. I can tell you they like to hide behind mental disorders but at the end of the day, they are in their right mind but have gone so far in the direction of indifference, they are unable to get back, they know they should, but they literally can’t even find the desire to get back. I will tell you, it’s common in men, no matter the ethnicity. I had a couple come in to see me, the wife looked as if she was walking in agony, I asked her if she was hurt and immediately separated her from her husband. He laughed, immediately knew what I was dealing with. I asked him why he was wasting my time, he had no desire to fix his marriage, and he laughed again, he finally told me he was ordered into theory by his boss and he needed his job. He admitted he beat his wife and he shrugged. He beat his two sons and he laughed. He didn’t care, I nodded, told his wife I would help her free herself of her husband if she chose to do so but the kids were gone. She cried and nodded and he growled and then laughed. He immediately turns to her and tells her God says it’s divine to forgive, especially if you claim to love me.

It was my turn to laugh. I told him but you don’t give a damn about what God says and we both know that. I told him I’ve been in my profession many years and he wasn’t showing me anything I’ve never seen before. I looked at her and told her I could not help her husband, he suffered from indifference and that is not a mental disorder. I told her he would never change and it was up to her to free herself and her innocent children who depended on her to keep them safe. He just laughed as I was speaking. She asked me if he was a demon, I told her in a sense he was. He laughed harder, he jumped up and jumped up. We were about the same size but I don’t believe evil makes a person stronger than a none evil person. In fact, I learned from that situation with Mark, they are weaker. Me rising with him, showing no fear and refusing to cower like his poor wife, was enough to cause him to back down. I thought how I wished there was a way to warn woman about him but there isn’t. I looked at her and asked her is she wanted help and she nodded quickly. The kids were picked up by CPS, they had a history of being taken to the doctor for injuries clearly caused by abuse but because this man was white and wealthy he got away with what he was doing to his family. No one would do anything about it. I’m wealthier, I have connection while he relied on his ethnicity, his gender, his money, and his position. I have Michael, Mark, Justin, Luke, Nico, Jess, My Gnostic Family many in positions that provide a wealth of protection and knowledge. Let’s just say she and her children are safe, and again I wish I could spate the next woman. He asked me could he change or be helped and I told him no, he was exactly how he wanted to be, he smiled and nodded. He told me I was right. He told me I was good, left my office whistling, and I shivered. When people like that come around it gets colder in the area. Reprobate people are chilling and when they are cornered the sweat a lot.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4511

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Rhena wrote:
I was amazed when Mason said that as well honey. How wonderful it would be if there was a way to reduce trash. She said paper, like paper towel could break down after being used. It would stay in its form until it was used. Paper towel and toilet paper. I am so impressed. She has answers like Elizabeth Warren.

I finally have a good understanding of what reprobate is. I never really understood how deep it is. It’s complete indifference and disregard for anything right and to be in ones right mind and have these feelings. That is scary. I can also see how it happens for people who are financially well off. Chris and I lead normal lives. We aren’t wealthy but we aren’t poor. We are financially comfortable and that is a relief as I’ve been poor and I know what it feels like to wonder where our next meal was going to come from. I hear Mason talk about how we as humans expect miracles when we have to learn to be our own miracle. That’s a hard pill to swallow Mason. Sometimes we do try and nothing we do works. So naturally we pray something bigger than us will intervene and save us from our hell. I think that’s natural.

I know they can’t interfere but I can see how they hoped that they would. I can see how they grew upset when they wouldn’t and started labeling them as selfish and unfeeling. I can also understand that the simply can’t interfere with our progress, especially with this being a learning experience for the spirit and soul of the human species. Having the understanding we do now, I have complete respect and Adoration for the Annunaki.

With humanity now destroying the lungs of the planet, I hope it will be enough to bring them back and if they have to wipe it clean again so be it. The planet does not deserve to be so mistreated. Mason, Apollo even knew how to break down Nuclear weapons and bio hazardous waste right?

Rhena honey, I certainly understand. I lived most of my life poor. I know all the struggles and I will never forget. There is nothing wrong with remaining hopeful for better times and let’s not discard Karma honey. Bad behavior bad Karma, Good behavior good Karma that is what is promised. So, we do good knowing that our good deeds will be rewarded with goodness.

Yes, Apollo can break down all Nuclear weapons and break down all of the hazard waste man creates, isn’t ironic how they build up and man tears down?

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4512

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Mark, opening my eyes hurts, literally. One of the networks is doing a justice segment discussing mass incarceration. there's a prison in Louisiana that is built on a damn plantation, and full of black male inmates forced to work in the fields for free once again. It's devastating, 400 YEARS later and we are still being treated this way!

Ima tell you, I’ve been on both sides and I’m still getting used to being able to go to the store and just get what I need without worry about my bank account. I remember those struggles and my mother cries when she thinks about it. We still do it, look at the price of stuff and wonder if we can afford it. Rod just takes it from me and puts it in the basket and my eyes always fill with water. He’s so patient and understanding.

I agree with Jackee, if you have everything what’s left to strive for? Also, Jackee, for Caucasians the sky is the limit for the average or minority person the limit is the sky even if they have money. I also have people looking at me when we go to certain restaurants and department stores, looking at me like I’m out of place so the know we can’t typically afford to be in their boutiques. It always shocks them when I prove I can afford to be there.

What I don’t understand is people who do know what it’s like to struggle making it big, finally, and forgetting where they came from. I guess that’s when you can see just how much Money can corrupt a person. We see it all the time. People take out insurance policies and kill people they profess to love. I agree the evidence is right in front of us but we are trained to overlook it. We are desensitized. It’s so much corruption we don’t know how else to be. But, becoming a Gnostic is bring on an awakening. I can’t help but to see things as they truly are and Mason, I am reading UE. I’m in the second novel now. They are so big woman but I’m flipping through these pages like there’s no tomorrow. You are a really good writer.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Kendra.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4513

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Mark...it's ugly bro it really is. Real hard to deal with what we views during the meeting this time.

I am in security but I don’t think that gives me the right to treat people badly. I see it as a maintain order, help people, guide them when they are lost, comfort them when they are afraid, things like that. I also feel like it is my duty to protect the innocent like from someone being a bully or causing a person or an animal pain.

I personally am not a big fan of King David. The thought of sending a man into battle, knowing they will die because of the position you put them in, is demented to me. I don’t like Psalms because most of it is written by David and he didn’t impress me or have my respect. This is why I thought God could never love me, because he God favored a man like David I didn’t want to serve a God like that. I wrestled with this most of my life. I didn’t like many of the kings in the old testament or the main characters. And when they said Moses couldn’t see the promise land because he told the Israelites they were sinners after coming down off the mountain and leading them to freedom and finding them worshiping a calf, he was punished, while David murder a man for his wife, and there is a command thou shalt not covet and he is loved and cherished, I’m sorry, the Christian god is not loving or fair and it was hard for me to accept a flawed god. That is simply to flawed to me. So I’m one the family would not affect, because David’s story is one of the worse ones to me. I don’t care if he killed Goliath, maybe Goliath should have lived, He wouldn’t have killed a man whose wife he was coveting. I can see how they use it to justify their bad behavior. It is fitting and if the bible is so important to them it is written in a way t hat allows them to find peace in their ugly behavior. I like knowing that these are not the ways of the Most High. I’m glad I found the truth and I’m glad I was right, The Most High is much much better than that.

August Meeting Discussion 4 years 7 months ago #4514

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark wrote:
Ladies, Unfortunately, I am very aware of the Family folks. Most males in our financial are desired. When I was younger, because of how I lived, I was liked and targeted because of my arrogance. Yes, I am arrogant at times. It is my trial and it is a work in progress. It is hard wrestling with being at the top. I mean I have the looks, the ethnicity, and the financial status required in this world to be on top. All doors open for me naturally. I’m not bragging I’m simply being honest. I have no idea what it feels like to hear NO sorry we can’t help you. I’m a White, blue-eyed, blonde, male. Need I say more? I’m also tall, and trust me that matters as well. I was so sought after, my, what they called, fetish for women of color could be overlooked as long as I married a white woman having women of color on the side was acceptable, as many as I wanted, giving me the impression, they would be supplied. That is why I stayed back Niobi first approached me.

:lol: @ Mark…bro you are so damn right. Height matters as well believe it or not. There are several shoein factors in this world we live in and Mark has ever single one of them working in his favor, but his father always brought him back down to Earth. Sir Paul would say something to him that would shut him down right away. Like the incident Rod speaks of because it significantly impacted his life, Sir Paul reminded Mark that negative attraction and attention would be directed at him at a higher intensity as well, and that is so very true. Mark has experienced quiet a bit of unwanted attention in his life as has Jay.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds