Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4411

• Beth
  • Premium Member
:ohmy: Honey...wait…okay Dutch pace yourself cause I need my food dawg!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4412

• Alex
  • Premium Member
:lol: , this is crazy!!! I didn’t know ghetto stripes where that important. How do you get them I want some. For what it’s worth, Deb I think you still have your gangster girl :lol: I’m not getting on their bad side I tell you that! I can see Mason’s crazy eye and I can’t stop laughing.

I really want them to get rid of trump and his administration. They are doing so much ugly. I’m watching Rachel Maddow and do you know they are trying to add rules to the immigration laws that will exclude everyone that is not rich from entering the country. They have to have their own private health insurance, good credit, and money in the bank. Now let me tell you, if they have it like that they won’t be coming here. And, most countries have universal health care. They don’t have insurance. They are doing away with the endangered species rules because his sons are hunters and they want to kill whatever the want to kill whenever they want to. The republicans are insane and Mark, I saw that man earlier. He’s acting like they are being picked on and singled out just because they are old white males. I fell off the couch laughing. This is so ridiculous. And tell me, at this point, who gives a shit if Barr is appalled? Shit we are appalled that he is the Attorney General. This man has come in, appointed some of the worse people to key positions, and they are changing very important stuff. They have basically dismantled the USDA. Who’s going to inspect our foods and tell us when there is a dangerous outbreak? This is terrible. What I got out of this article ties everything up for me too. Bad leaders cause huge problems period because it’s easier to be bad and I think it’s a damn shame that humans are so disgusting. To many of them are bad, the 95 are full of corrupt at the core people Mason.

What about the highly intelligent people who do terrible things? Some serial killers have really high IQs. I wish Virgil and Mother would show up and put a immediate end to what is going on.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4413

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Look…I don’t rub my wife anyway but the right way, I don’t put no feet down in this house, oh no, not me, Kendra is right about that losing limbs thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4414

• Brad
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What the hell is going in here? Y’all done gone crazy :lol: :lol:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4415

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I know a man name Virgil wrote The Aeneid, that’s the story of a Trojan named Aeneas who fled Troy after the Greek invaded, you all know the story of Troy and how it fell, the Trojan horse and all that, well Aeneas fathered Rome, so the Trojans became the Romans.

I’m amazed with how all of this is tying together, UE is about the Roman/Greek Gods returning. And we all know the Trojans believed in the same Gods as the Greeks, so it’s no wonder they Italians called them basically the same thing as the Greeks. I think we just learned why some people are just…stupid and we have to accept it. I now look at trump supporters and see them for who and what they are. Mark Grandpa agrees with you. But…we are Jewish so, I guess we don’t count to the White Nationalist. I can also agree with the reincarnation of Hitler thing Mark. I could actually see the Nazi soldier marching and shouting “Jews will not replace us!” The world is becoming a real scary place.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4416

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:ohmy: OOOO I am literally remaining in my corner. They have axes and stuff. Uncle…don’t take her shoes…I love you
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds