Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4399

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
OFF!!! My butt Nico…and ain’t you still a lawyer? I’m needing some help here.

Mike can you make Nico do his job? He’s not off.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4400

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Huh, what I need this job. I need a side gig to keep me busy when I’m not too busy.

Um I don’t think so, Eb but I’ll try putting my foot down.

Big bro…get off your lazy ass and help out!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4401

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Well all I'm gone say 'bout the putting down of the foot thang is, be careful with that. I mean go head an put it down…just remember Kunta put his foot down and it got cut off!!!
I’m just saying is all. :lol:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4402

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Mike! Michael Anthony G! That’s right Kendra girl. Um hmm, and Tony, you wrong for taking Dutch's crib like that

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4403

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Well, honey Deb’s daddy is a Don so we need an understandin’ We need to have a sit down during the meetin’ and come to some kina ‘greement. We don’t need this situation to escalate feel me. LOL

Ton…you wrong for calling Herk to come take Dutch’s crib like that. I think he deserves a steak, small animal, something to make it up to him.

Frankly, don’t take this the wrong way but, I am so tired of the media playing the same things over and over. We all heard that little girl in Mississippi. We don’t need to hear it every day or every time the change commentators.

I’m with Beto, stop asking stupid questions, this is how they change public opinion. Trump is a white Nationalist he always has been. We know this. Hell yes he’s a racist! He always has been! He is not presidential this is a fact. The people who support him are racists just like him and deplorable, just like Hilary said. Now Mason and Mark laid out in this article what the problem is when it comes to this species, and our own studies in the Gnostic faith have been teaching us the same thing. We have to see things as they are not how we want them to be.

The media also tries to make us think we are paying to much attention to the effects of this man attempting to be president of a country. The democrats not only need to keep the focus on how bad he is, but they need to impeach him before the election!

The article just confirmed my personal perspective about the way of things, I loved it.

Mason...did that Epstein kill himself? I just don't see how that happened without help and I mean the tightening of the bedsheet around his neck.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4404

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Baby…give me the shoes, come on, you know the deal, we one step or two from the Handmaiden tales on Hulu. In fact we getting some good ideas from that show. Come on, give em up or lose a pinky.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds