Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4381

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m glad you know Mary, I’m just saying.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4382

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
No problem Tony I’ll come get that for you this weekend bro. :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oh and I work out a little Kelton. I use to anyway. :cheer:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Rocky.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4383

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Thank you bro…it’s ugly, Dutch is going to have to deal with it, his house is an eyesore and it has to go, I’m sorry.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4384

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Poor Dutch…that’s so wrong. He likes his house and here comes owner making choices that suit him at pet’s expense. It’s wrong.

I wonder if people reincarnate as animals. Some people should. Take the rat that just died in jail, and I don’t thing for a minute he committed suicide, if it was that easy, everyone with life would commit suicide. People incarcerated for things they aren’t guilty of would commit suicide. They shut him up because a lot of them are powerful, politicians and former politicians, business men from all over the world. They sexual abuse and assault underrate girls. Jay says being beautiful can literally be a curse. This is one of those situations that prove him right. Beautiful, young, and female. I think males are probably unsafe as well.

I have to say Mason is always right on so many times. She said this was happening and they won’t do anything about sex trafficking because very rich, powerful men support, fund it. This man was a pimp, peddling underaged girls, and possibly young men too.

We live in a world that has taught us wealth is God and the wealthy are favored by God. At what point is this not questioned by anyone with a brain? I understand 95%. Mason has said wealth typically comes at a cost, a cost of life, several and sometimes many lives. Wealthy people are the ones hurting average people, most of them. I only know a few good ones and they are in the group. That is proof I am on the right track when it comes to my faith.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4385

• Tony
  • Premium Member
It’s ugly Karen. It has to go. If he don’t stop eating me out of house and home he can go with it!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4386

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
:unsure: Is it just me or did the rest of you think he was talking about an actual house? :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Rocky could lift a house. Well, it sounds like Tony done put his foot down to me, to me Dutch.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kelton.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds