Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4393

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Something is wrong with the women in here Tony bro, Dutch better pace himself or you know put him in the house before you take it away, he’ll be happy, he’ll have his house, at least. I’m just saying.

I honestly think everyone is waking up and Trump is on his way out. He’s crazy…for real. The man is not sane and he lives in a seriously altered reality. I agree with my dad, he could very well be Hitler reincarnated. Hitler had the same problem.

Now the Virgil think is freaking me out. We need to talk about this during the meeting. I have to say this article did basically the same thing for me it has done for many of us, it tied everything together and confirmed I am on the right path. Man that’s a relief. I’m glad I’m a Gnostic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4394

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Damn Damn Damn…Ebony I’m over here minding my own business, a criminal and shit, and she gone and pull me out of my well concealed corner. What? I’m with Mason, Luke and Nico…G’s stick together girl. Deb went and got uppity…we need a understand cause she family Mason. I can’t comment more than that until I consult with the wife, the only woman that is equally as ghetto as my cousin Mary. Wife what say you?

As for the topic pertaining to the article, the bottom line is trump has a bunch of hicks, hillbilly racists backing him. You know the kind, the ones who compensate for their small dicks with their big oh guns. At the end of the day that’s the bottom line. It’s a testosterone thing. I’m sick of the struggling farmers continue to support this man and they deserve to suffer. If they can’t see what this man is doing is hurting them then that’s their problem. They also are a bunch of racist. The primary reason trump supports remain loyal is their kindred to the White National Movement. He talked about making America great again which translates into making America White supreme again. They support him for that reason and that reason alone, the economy is a convenient excuse because it’s really not doing that well for them if they aren’t a rich business owner. People can’t afford where they live, they are living in RV’s because rents keep going up on ugly ass apartments. Like we have said time and time again, that is not a sign of a good economy.

I think the article confirms for one the most high is merciful because the second thing it confirms is the majority of people in the human species are fucking idiots!!! Fighting over stupid shit all the time and taking pleasure in being a part of abusive racist behavior, even when they take the cowardly approach, which is silence, indifference, or inflicting harm on defenseless humans who can’t fight them back, namely children. I don’t know what the congress or house was waiting for but I’m glad to hear they are moving toward impeachment. It’s about time. The 95 are really getting on my nerves I’ll tell you that.

Poor Dutch, bro you wrong for that. I can’t take him though, I like my food too.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4395

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Honey!!! We’ll take him, :lol: :lol:

You all are so funny I forgot what we were supposed to be discussing in this thread. I had to go back and read the article. I like the lay out of the famous Psychologists, and I like how it was tied into our Gnostic studies. As everyone’s began posting comments, I was really struck by the Virgil and Mother aspects. I’m looking forward to discussing this during the meeting and I have to say I love all of you so much. Through all the horror around us you all found a way to make us all laugh. I am laughing so hard at all of you. My stomach is hurting!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4396

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Sis…now things have to follow an order. The judge and the law done appointed Mike as the Stipe taker. He accepted. Kelton…you need to put down the foot bro.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4397

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
OOO he was mad, but he backed down when I gave him my Hercules look, you all know the look. The house is gone and he walked around huffing and puffing for awhile. :lol: :lol: He mad.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4398

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Poor baby, :( he kicking his bowl and stuff giving Tony angry looks. :angry: My poor baby!! :kiss:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds