Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4375

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
:lol: :lol: @ Doug. He is buff that’s no joke. I look at him and shake my head. He is naturally built like that. I'm kind of jealous. I'm a long drink of water, ooo wait let me ghetto this up, Ima long drank of water and he all yolked up kina natural like. He don’t even work out, he just large for no reason. :dry: Deb...you been stripped my sista what a shame, to bad, so sad. :whistle: at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4376

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Um, Rocky...bro, can you come lift his house for me I don’t like it and I need it moved off the block. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4377

• Deb
  • Elite Member
OOOO Oh no she didn’t take my hard-earned stripes, I might have to pull out the Vaseline, honey hold my earrings. Wait I can’t fight Mason, I need help! Luke!!! Help me!!! I need my ghetto stripes.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4378

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Sis…give her her ghetto stripes, you can't just arbitrarily take them. I am her legal council and legally you simply can't do that, why? Because as the part of the of the groups legal team I say, and I consulted with our new judge Andrew and he agrees. You been uppity too and we didn’t take your ghetto strips. Besides, only Mike can take stripes. You can’t just be taking stuff from folk. Give em back!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4379

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Mason sis, damn straight my sistas. I know I ghetto and proud of it.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4380

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
HMPF…Oh yes I did sister girlfriend, and I’m snapping my fingers too and working my neck, again. I get the feeling you are too. Bro we kin and all that, but you making up rules and stuff, I mean so am I but that’s not the point. The be getting cirus now. I get uppity sometimes but…that’s not the point. This ain’t about me this be about Deb. See Eb I ought to take your ghetto stripes too cause you a snitch!

Mark what say you. And don’t give me that woman mess either. I ain’t taking of my converses and I mean it!
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds