Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4327

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m looking at all of this and I have to say this is some sad shit.

My family lives in Maryland, we have lived in Baltimore. Middle finger to the racist in the White House. I’m going to leave it there because he’s not worth anything more than a middle finger, two middle fingers, up high, damn who let the birds in, flip up high as we wear our “F” trump shirts.

My father is so offended he has now decided he can no longer be a part of the former Republican party as it is not the party of trump. Now Ima tell you, when my dad called me I was eating a burger and I almost chocked when I heard his voice. There was something in his voice that made me pause. He said “I can’t do this anymore,” and I knew what he was talking about. I told him only crazy people can. I told him I never took him for a crazy man so I wasn’t shocked. He wants to talk to Mark, and join us at our next meeting.

At some point we have to wake up and see shit as it really is. Cleary many former Republicans have awaken and they just can’t be a part of the deceit, deception, and ultimately destruction. Lying, misleading, and misrepresenting something always leads to someone or something being destroyed. Republicans have been deceiving, misrepresenting their positions, and destroying communities for a long time. And for crying out loud, I had to make it clear to my dad, Republicans do not care about the one true God, they don’t believe in the real God because they have a god, MONEY!!! Evangelicals do not serve the God who is God, their god is MONEY!!! So hell yeah they support trump, a lying ass criminal. It’s time to wake up!!! It’s time to call a cat a cat and a damn dog a DOG!!! Trump is all the horrible things he has ever been called and then some. I won’t list them all again but let there be no mistake, the man is a bonified RACIST!!! And the White Nationalist are the former KKK!
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Jay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4328

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Yeah…this is way over the top now. I mean I didn’t need to see Mueller testify to know trump is a criminal, he’s always been a criminal. Now it’s clear that he is a racist and the majority of his base are deplorable as well. I agree with Mark, if I was an employer and I saw any of my employees at that rally he had in NC, they would be fired. If someone showed me a picture of an employee at the rally they would be fired. Accountability is a most and things won’t change until we as a society stop tolerating hateful racist behavior. It has to be condemned immediately from all of us. If people are lost morally it is our job to try to get them on the right track if we can. They might not be interested in being on the right track but we know we tired. I’m going to keep trying. I win some I lose some but I tell you what, I know have a better group of friends in my life than I did before I found my faith. I like having decent friends too.

Here we are again…another domestic terrorist murdering innocent people. We have a president who insight crazy racist people like this to take action. We are once again talking about images, messages and how there are perceived or interpreted. Just days ago it was a garlic festival in California. Something needs to be done and let’s face it folks, there are no greater violent people than White Males!!! That is a fact and it’s time we all stop looking at Black Males has to stop. Nothing will improve until those under that umbrella stop thinking they can take lives at will. This includes law enforcement racist out murdering black people, particularly young black males. It’s time to stop acting as if they are the threat. They are not the threat. We first have to acknowledge there is a problem here and start to act accordingly. I had to run to the store this afternoon and I was looking sideways at every young white male I spotted. I’m concerned, concerned for my family! I’m agree because now I know how black people have felt all these years! It’s wrong!!!

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4329

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Well, I was never a republican and I was glad when my brother and mom saw the light as well. I’m learning Mason and Mark always prove what they are saying and give clear examples to support their point. I need clear examples and they never let me down. It is the kind of scaffolding I need in order to stay on my righteous path with the confidence I am doing the right thing. This article is once again a pivotal message for me. I now know why I simply can’t support the Republican Party under any circumstances. I now know why it is a party that has always brought me great anxiety. I’m beginning to understand why. They are real Devils and Demons.

This shooting stuff is all a part of having a corrupt leader, corrupt leadership. They are giving the senators Nicknames, Moscow Mitch, wow. I think Lindsey Graham has a nickname as well, Leningrab Lindsey. I don’t know what it means but it doesn’t sound good. I wonder what he would say to McCain if he were still alive. It didn’t take him long to show his true colors. He wore a mask for so many years, he should put it back on because the evil that lives at their core is oozing and they all look terrible.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4330

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
The bottom line is people know in their heart these views they have are immoral. They know it. They find ways to cheat because they are bleeding supporters. Their evil is showing. I was a republican until I realized what the party stood for and I simply could not be a hypocrite anymore. As a woman I can’t support policies that strip me of my rights to make decisions about my own body. Mason made me question my beliefs. Every time Mike brought her around she would say something that made me question my position on certain things. She always said she was not an advocate for abortion but she would never presume to tell a woman what is best for her. then she told us her story and when someone hits you with logic it’s hard to argue with something that is clearly undeniable. Also, how can we on one hand say we don’t want to have people on welfare and foodstamps but force them to have babies the don’t want and can’t financially provide for. Mark says he is a capitalist and that means he doesn’t want a woman to have a child she can’t care for because that forces him to provide for a child he had no part in bringing into the world. I mean, the party is two-faced. It’s so obvious. The things Trump is doing would get enough to get a black leader killed. This is so clear. The republicans in congress are showing their true colors. I’m not surprised they are losing members.

It really is clear that too many people are feeling left out. To many young white males are feeling a need to be a part of something. This is how all terrorists are recruited to terrorists groups. It's obvious and this is a very dangerous situation.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4331

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark will you post the alert on the site bro? I think it’s a shame this is happening but I’m not surprised. Our government has refused to deal with domestic terrorist and now they are progressively getting worse. It’s almost as if there is a shooting everyday and we have a president that insights this kind of behavior with his racist rhetoric.

I can clearly see how easily people with poor self-worth get caught up with these racist groups but it doesn’t start there. I honestly think they watch and listen to their parent’s racial biases. They watch them sit idle by while something racial charged is occurring. I also believe Reagan’s daughter knew her father was a racist. He did and said several things that were clear indications he was a racist. She knew and it wouldn’t matter if he said he was sorry, some things you can’t ever be sorry enough for. Eric Garner is dead. The cop who murdered him can never be sorry enough if you ask me. Bill Barr will never be sorry enough for all that he’s done to empower this corrupt president, but he’s done this before, Barr. He’s a racist, criminal himself and should never be in a position of power. We have clear examples right in front of us and it is a frightening time that’s for sure.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4332

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
FIRST OFF:

There is a national alert for all persons of color to be on heightened awareness when out shopping or attending church or other social functions held in public places. Please be aware of your surroundings and take precautions if you see someone out of place or who looks suspicious. It’s summer, anyone over dressed for this climate is a person to be concerned about. Listen to your instinct it will tell you when and if someone dangerous is lurking about. If you wake up and head to work, and get a feeling in the center of your chest, anxiety, turn around. Don’t second guess your instinct. Don’t question it.
Stay Safe members of color. We all need to stay safe as they are killing up any and every one in their line of fire.

Nico I have done the same. I simply have no more patience with anyone who continues to support this disgusting man. I’m over people are not bad because of the party they support, as long as the new republican party is the party of trump, people are bad based on the party they support. I’m with my brother, zero tolerance.

Luke has saved my life several times believe it or not. I almost got into a car with some fella’s who were a little inebriated and so was I, I was wild when I was young. Luke has always been mature, well me, I was the wild man who enjoyed partying with my friends. Luke snatched me back coming out of nowhere, where were you bro :lol: . I was like come on Luke live a little and he said exactly. He told them to go on without me and they did. They were in a fatal accident the car flipped several times and two of my friends died. One barely survived. He’s disabled, walking but with a limp and he lost an eye. That put the brakes on drinking for me. I’ll have a few but I don’t get drunk. Many times it was Luke who was the big brother.

Okay…sis, what happened? Spill it. Damn I’m lucky to have my siblings. :lol: :lol: :lol:. He hasn’t said two words to me or Miles in months.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mark.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds