Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4339

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I think too much has been allowed to go unchecked. To many killings by law enforcement of minorities and no accountability. It’s making the white nationalist feel empowered. They are not setting leadership examples. They are not functioning in the capacity they were hired to function in. I remember hearing some time ago, that white supremist were infiltrating law enforcement. I think there have always been racist people in law enforcement but I think over the years they realized this was an highly respected line of work and society would always side with the honorable officers so it was a perfect nesting place for many them. They could kill and get away with it. They were right. No they aren’t going to do anything about trump and his association with the Russians, clearly they all have some kind of dealings with them. They are benefiting from what they are doing in some way. I keep thinking about the woman who was all right having a dictator for president. She turned my stomach. How many people like that are actually out there? It’s scary. I agree with Jackee, you can always spot them. The woman have the same look Jackee, or they are young blondes. It just makes you wonder.

I agree, we just need to follow our instinct and be alert. It is a frightening time and I too think I want to return to my home in Italy. It’s still there and I can return. I just might. I just want peace and I’m not sure that’s possible in this country anymore. I don’t understand why the democrats won’t do what they were elected to do. It’s not rocket science. This man is toxic and the longer he stays in office the more dangerous he is to minorities. Do something for crying out loud, or there will be more killings. That is the said and ugly truth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4340

• Jordan
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Luke is mean as hell. He was the one who final got my biological mother straight. She thought she was going to do as she always did when it came to me and Luke got in her face, told her he saw her as a beast not a woman, and he wouldn’t hesitate to put everyone dealing with her out of their misery if she ever so much as thought about doing anything to me again in her life. Everyone was quiet. He told her he didn’t give a damn if she had mental problems. He said he wasn’t a psychologist and as far as he’s concerned some mentally ill people should die, especially the ones who abuse those who are weaker than they are. It shocked her and she asked Luke if he was threatening her, and he nodded and told her it was more like a promise, and he made it a habit to never break his promises. She looked at my dad and he dropped his head.

I like what Beto O'Rourke said about the media. They ask stupid question they themselvs should be broadcasting the answers to. Call it as it is and stop going around in circles. The questions I hate most is What should trump do or say to make this better. There is nothing he can do or say. He is what he is and he is their leader. I wish they would stop forcing people into a fantasy lifestyle, always trying to make things seem and appear either worse or better than they are. We have a HORRIBLE president and all of this violence may not have started with him but he fueled the flames of hatred because that's what he does, that's who he is. He will never change so please stop insulting our intelligence with stupid question based on some whimsical notion this man will be anything close to normal, capable of doing anything near right.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4341

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
There is so much going on in the world and it's upsetting. Many of us have things going on in their personal life and we have a president that forces us to worry about safety issues outside of our home, throwing gasoline on a flame that has been sparking for years. I look white but I am half Spanish. My mother’s family is Spanish, that is Latin. I believe my father was white, at least my mother thinks that what he was. She told me I am a result of rape. She came here with her mother when she was sixteen and they lived in a house with many other people. A man slipped into her room on night while her mother was down helping prepare food. He raped her and she hid her pregnancy for as long as she could. They went to live with her mother's brother, my uncle and when he mother met a man and prepared to leave her uncle's house she told her she couldn't come with me. She gave birth to me and left me with my uncle and his wife. She didn't blame her mother because she didn't want a child fathered by a man who raped her.I understand she couldn't take care of me but she didn't want to either. For years I’ve wondered about my own heritage. My aunt was there for me as much as she could be but my uncle beat on her and she died when I was very young, three I believe. For a while I called him papa until he told me I was part gringo I was eight when he told me to stop calling him papa and to figure out where I wanted to live because he was tired of feeding me. I started finding other places to stay when I was ten the authorities took me from school after receiving reports I was being physically abused. He was confronted taken to jail, and I went to foster care. I was abused in every home they put me in. For eight years I struggled to survive going in and out of group homes and foster homes. I always tried to make my foster parents like me but it didn't take me long to realize most of them were in it for the money only. I withdrew and was determined mentally disabled. When I turned eighteen i was given disability but it wasn't enough to pay rent. So I ended up renting a room from a older woman and she was very nice. I didn't know how to act because all my life everyone has always mean to me. She realized I was not mentally disabled and helped me gain the confidence I needed to go to work. .I liked working and soon was able to buy a house and my own car.

My mother is back in my life now and shows remorse because of how badly her uncle treated me but I asked her what did she expect. She didn’t want me and he didn’t either. At some point people have to stop thinking just because you put a roof over a child’s head square you with God. I am not mean to my mother but I do not let her off the hook. I told her, I will not abandon her in her hour or need, the way she abandoned me.

I appreciate her apology but it does not erase all that I was subjected to, that I had to deal with, and I was innocent. I suffered, saying sorry now simple does not make what happened to me better. I forgive her but her apology is hollow. I have the love and support I need and for that I am grateful. I also realize sorry is all she can say. All I do is shrug at because it doesn't matter anymore. it's hollow. The moral to this or my story is, be careful how you treat people, because time passes and if you make a decision that has a negative affect on or impact on another person’s life, Sorry will not be enough to erase all the suffering the decision causes. Sorry just won’t erase the horror, the pain, the misery. What disturbs me is parents who abandon their children when they are most needful, showing up years later, after all the suffering, wanting to be embraced, forgiven, welcomed. It’s simply unrealistic and impossible. I helped my mother get an apartment, she is working, and I will not keep her from having a relationship with her grandchildren, but I don’t want her to expect a mother son relationship with me. I look at her and fell the pain of knowing she abandoned me when I needed her most and I suffered. I say this to ultimately say, I grew up seeing the worse in people and it's bad. People there are way more bad people in the world than good. I have personally witnessed the 95/5 ratio. it's real and that's why the world is so bad and will remain so until another disaster comes and attempts to cleanse it once again.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4342

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Rocky bro…that was some raw honesty and I can definitely understand how you feel. This is why I support abortion. I think if a woman is raped she should be allowed to get an abortion because it does not do the innocent child any favors for the raped mother to bring him or her into the world to suffer. I think if a woman becomes pregnant after being raped, she should get an abortion. Rocky’s life is the only story that ever needs be told. See she thinks she squared herself with God having you, the biggest thing she did was abandon you and that did not square her with God. Now she needs the very son she abandoned. She didn’t have any other kids?

This is what religion does, make people care more about things the should not put as much emphasis on. It’s not okay to give birth to kids you can’t take care of, you don’t want, and are products of rape. It’s always best to abort. Forgiveness does not me complete exoneration of a wrong. The Most High does not care about money. I think the images and messages in relation to religion are contributing to the mental immorality of humanity.

This article was very good and did put the 92/5 in perspective. I agree with Rocky, based on what is going on right now, I’d say that is definitely the case in the United States and we are considering also finally making a move to another country, Italy is home so I’m thinking of joining Chris and his family, bringing my family to a safer place. I have to agree with Luke and Kelton, it’s time to stand up for what we believe in. it’s time to take a stance.

I would also like to say, I like the way even white people are calling racist white people out and denouncing them. I hope that is a wake-up call to trump and the white nationalist who support him and whom he speaks to and for.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4343

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Well I think the true colors of the Republican Party, particularly the older guys, is finally coming out. For quite some time it has been said most of the KKK members in the south were republicans. You can only hide hate for so long. The republicans brought this racist leader forth because they were so enraged about Obama. They started doing all kinds of things to prevent it from happening again. None of this is news, not to those of us whose eyes are open. The racist republicans weren’t hidden from those of us willing to call a racist a racist. I think it’s all coming full circle. Did you hear the tape of Reagan calling black people monkeys? It is a racist party. It has been for a long time. The administration and republican party is full of liars, deceivers, they take pleasure in tormenting and destroying people’s lives.

Well, what will it take for us to finally be on the road to impeachment? This man needs to go and the media is getting on my nerves wanting him to say something encouraging. That man couldn’t encourage a pig to be slaughtered. He has no interest in putting a stop to any of this. It’s on the news, it’s a worldwide movement. He is dirty and low down and this is financially benefit him. He wants to be the king to help release him from some of the debt he has at the further expense of we the taxpayer. He needs to go and that’s all there is to it and many of the republicans who stood up for him need to go as well, graham, Moscow mitch, all of the avid trump supporters need to go in 2020.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 8 months ago #4344

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Rocky, it’s all right baby, It’s all right. You have every, EVERY right to feel the way you feel. You do not owe her anything. That’s all there is to it. She made a choice and you suffered for it. Never did she come back for you and she could have, I don’t care if you were a product of rape, you were innocent. And I’m angry!!! I’m hurt and I’m angry and I support you and I love you. It’s all right.

Little bro…Damn straight! Fear, what the hell is that? I wish I had been there with you, but you know I got your back now and I’m glad you told that woman a thing or two also.

I asked him how many of the woman in his congregation has he made passes at, or maybe even had a quickie of some king with? I asked him does he have any children as a result of those indiscretions? I told him I already knew the answer mainly because it was typical of black ministers, especial ones like him. I told him to lay off my family or I’d get involved in a way he didn’t want me to I assured him of that, I hung up. That’s it, that’s what happened. Of course, Yolanda called me back and I had to shut her down as well. I told her it was over I was here now and I had no trouble dealing with the black side of Mark’s family. She tried to get funky but like I said I told her it was over and I meant it. She needed to move on with her life and stop tormenting my brother and nephew. I hung up. That’s what happened.

Now…I included the sites so that all of you can see how they are all in agreement with the Gnostic Philosophy and teachings. I wanted everyone to see that great minds have come to the same conclusion. Humanity has a delay of some kind. I see it in people close to me. Sometimes, it doesn’t matter how people are raised they still refuse to live their life in a way that is upright. Some people thrive in chaos. Some people thrive in drama. Drama can cause people to die. Another sign of people not reaching a high level of cognition is refusal to do what they need to do to have what they desire most. People think things just fall into place. Many women believe in fairy tale romances. It is never the way it is in fairy tales. Nothing works that way. Kelton says many men believe in fairy tale wives as well. Thin, flawless, submissive, living only to please them. The bottom line is this is not realistic. Most people don’t like reality. Reality isn’t always pretty. But we can’t live in a make-believe reality because it keeps us from doing what is necessary a vital to survival in actual reality.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds