Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Trials & Tribulations

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4333

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Amen Michael!!! When will our congress send a message that this man is a diabolical authoritarian and we are a democracy so he has to go? How many people have to die? I don’t know what is wrong with Nancy and the democrats who share her desire to wait but no more waiting. We need a congress that will stand up and tell the world we are a moral based country and we don’t and won’t tolerate his rhetoric, his racism, his embrace of other authoritarians, his association with pedophiles, his criminal background and current behavior, his attempt to manipulate the truth all the damn time. When will they put a stop to this man?

Healthcare… it needs to be universal because as long as insurance is in the equation, it will never NEVER be affordable.

The image congress is sending the world is the are all corrupt and/or cowards. This is one man and if congress stands up to him they can put a stop to him. We have a bigger problem already because I want nothing to do with anyone who is a trump supporter, they evil, racist, and I want no part of them. There is no excuse and no making themselves look acceptable anymore. They are what they are and it has never been more clear. Mike I agree, Reagan’s daughter is lying, she knew her father was a racists.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Ebony.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4334

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Jay I have my birdies in the air bro and I’m dancing around singing Fuck you domestic terrorist!!! He’s a domestic terrorist. How in the hell did we allow this to happen? I wonder.

Rod…one thing about Mason and I…we don’t do fear very well. I spoke to Mark before I posted my comments in this thread. It was a very traumatic thing for him and I didn't want to speak on it if it was going to in anyway impact him negatively. He said he's fine now. So...for me, when this happened, I saw bigger and I thought weapon. We most be weapons people. These beast is big and I'm talking White Nationalism. Choose your weapon and look your enemy in the eye :evil: I looked around that big room and realized I was going to have to make a weapon out of all the materials that were available. He knew he was in trouble when I smiled at him and looked at the chair. He said he was going to kill me. I laughed, and assured him someone would die that was certain. He blinked and I growled. He had the nerve to reach for Mark and Mark saw me and regain his fight. It was about to be tag team and I think he was more happy to see dad than we were. I imagine he wanted to tell dad to get his boys. He told dad I was crazy. I told him to never forget it.

My daddy was fearless!! My brother is a lover not a fighter, My sister and I are brawlers, we’ll fight. I also spoke to my brother about our sister. She had some words with you former father in law and that’s probably why he’s gone about his business. I heard through the grapevine and I laughed so hard I started choking. I had just eaten and I almost lost it. Yes, sister dear I know :lol: .

Are we up for the fight ahead…HELL YES!!! Nico…I do not converse with trump supporters. I walked away from a client Monday when they admitted they were trump supporters. I stood up and told them I could not assist them. They though because I am a blue-eyed blonde I share their racist views. It shocked them and me as well, I liked this client and his wife until they showed me a side of them I refuse to tolerate people living in ignorant bliss, not me. I can appreciate they might have some mental issues, but I’m not the one to deal with this kind of ignorance. I’m not known for my patience. I don’t tolerate anything really, especially if it’s…stupid. I tolerate children because they are innocent but, like my sister, that does not extend to adults. Grow the fuck up…or get the hell out of my face. I was born mature, I don’t have much of a sense of humor. These things I know about me. I have a capacity to love, to nurture, and to guide.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Luke.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4335

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe I was once a republican. I have never been racist but I was a pro-lifer until we started talking to Mason and Sir Paul and like Vic says, their logic was undeniable. I mean, you can’t have it both ways. There is absolutely no way in hell I’d ever support Trump and I can’t even be friends with anyone who can because listen, this man has proven he is a criminal, a liar, a cheater, he abuses women, he has no trouble abusing and ordering the abuse of children, he’s a fat, disgusting person that reeks of hate. At this point there is no good reason to follow trump unless you share his views, you hate the country, you are all right with a country that is run by a tyrant, you are foolish to think you will be treated any better than the minorities especially if you are poor and a woman, and damnit the economy is not that great! There just isn’t any excuse anymore.

The media is going to have to stop putting his mess on television. He must be ignored. He can't or shouldn't be given any air time. He can go to fox news and for those who support him the can go there and listen but the other news networks need to stop spreading his rhetoric. We don't need to know what he does and says on Twitter. I stop using Twitter when they refused to shut this man down. I want no part of Twitter. There are other place we can go we don't have to use Twitter so let's leave all of the social media platforms that allow his hat to spread alone.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4336

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
The world is becoming a very scary place. We actually have a devil as a leader and it shows every single day. I am grateful that I’m a part of the Gnostic faith because it has prepared me for this time. I’m not totally surprised this is what it is it’s just shocking that it’s actually what it is. I am on edge as I contemplate if shopping is really necessary. I’m so glad I can do most of my shopping online. I can even grocery shop on line and have it delivered. I too worried about encountering a shooter at the grocery store. Walmart, a festival, we are being attacked no matter where we go.

Impressionable…wow, it’s so obvious trumps hate is reaching the worst people in this country. While he caters to a foreign leader, possibly because they have dirt on him that will definitely end his presidency, he pits Americans against each other. What baffles me is why do white people feel the will prevail if they start a race war? We are so integrated now that many white people will not, cannot support the white race because they have love ones who are not part of the white race. This really does explain why they want to force women to keep having babies. They want to keep the white race the majority. Remember that woman who has all those kids, something like twenty? If she were anything but white they would find a way to charge her with a crime. There is no way they would allow a black couple to have that many kids. They would stop it. It’s things like this that validate the Umbrella of Privilege. Republicans are all for this and that is clear because they refuse to reign in this president.

This is serious. People are dying and we have a president that insights this kind of thing. It is time to wake up and see things exactly as they are, not how we want them to be.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4337

• Mike
  • Elite Member
I think a lot of people just lazily go with the flow, they need leaders to follow, to think, to decide for them how they should think, feel, behave. I think some of trumps supporters are just going along with the group, the family, giving no further thought than knowing this is how the leaders in their immediate circle feel and who the support. I was talking to Mason earlier about Reagan and that tap of his racial slurs was released. Mason never liked Reagan. She has always believed him to be one of he worse presidents we’ve had. She sees no honor in him but of course the republicans worship him. Mason has insight that amazes me. I’ve learned to listen to her early instead of taking what she says for granted. Reagan contributed to the AIDS epidemic and he fathered our homeless situation that has only grown worse over time.

Now his daughter wants to pretend she had no idea he father was a racist. Bullshit!!! There is nothing like White Racism!!! All of us who fly under the American White flag knows how racist members of their family are. She knew. I’m sick of people not owning their ugly. One thing about trump, he’s owning his ugly and if you ask me to republicans who continue to support him are as well.

The problem is, hate brings out the extreme in people which is why it’s obvious it is the supreme extreme. It fosters violence and that is so evident in what is going on now. Trump has ignited a flame of extreme domestic hatred that has turned violent and it will only get worse. My question is when will Nancy do something about this man. I’m honestly starting to fault her for everything he does going forward. An act to stop him needs to be made RIGHT NOW!!! It’s time to send the world a message we did not condone this man’s behavior and an acknowledgement that is wrong must be made at this point.

Trials & Tribulations 4 years 7 months ago #4338

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
This is a very frightening time everyone. I am so worried about this country. For the first time I can say I’m ready to return to my own native country because it is very dangerous here. Nico and I have decided America is not the place for us. It’s not safe for our children and we are fortunate enough to be able to relocate to another country. We will visit the ranch in Arizona but we will be putting the house on the market. I’m afraid. I can’t live like this. I don’t understand why this congress refuses to do anything about a criminal leader. He’s getting worse and worse and causing so much hatred that people are literally dying and not just at the southern border.

I edited this article and I can honestly say this will be the one that is replayed in January 2020. This article once again breaks down why so many people are not good. They simply never reached a higher level of maturity, especially when it come to morality. Morality requires an ability to think logically because logic is always right. It’s clearly easier to be hateful than to show love and compassion toward other human beings. Everyone at those trump rallies are looks evil. It’s like watching a den of demons gathered together to listen to their evil leader spew hate. It’s hard to believe it’s real but it is. All of them, you can always tell when you look at a man if he is a trump supporter. Trump is out of shape and most men who support him are overweight and they look dirty. They always have very big stomachs and nasty facial hair. They all have the same look and there is no denying they are trump supporters, the women as well. It’s insane.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds