Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: A Righteous Walk

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4307

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mark…what are you saying? Guy's come on...I’m scared. I’m just so tired of being treated with such disdain and not understanding why?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4308

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
OMG!!! OMG!!! This kind of hatred is so unsettling.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4309

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Amen, what did we ever do to be treated this way? I am so tired of trying to figure it out. Why?

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4310

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Wow…I’m feeling the pain I really am.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4311

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
It’s troubling and I don’t feel anxiety about anything. This racial stuff is making me real uncomfortable. We have been placed in a position, being married to women of color, that requires we make a choice. Again, the right thing is the hard road, the road that could lead to becoming a martyr like the word. This world is not a right place and the rebellion against what is right is intense. To me there is a push to change how people think, to make them believe it’s all right even with God, for them to be bad, cruel, inhumane. It’s getting intense.

A Righteous Walk 4 years 9 months ago #4312

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Yeah…and we are up for it fella’s. We are stewards of right because I don’t even want to live in a world that is half ass backward and evil prevails. Evil has no friend, it knows no loyalty, it civil, humane, or descent. I don’t want to live in a world l like that so Fuck the racists we are not having that bullshit. When I felt Mother Earth tremble. That put fear in perspective for me. She’s not playing, she’s about to swallow a whole shitload of people here real soon. What she doesn’t swallow she’ll drawn. She’s going to purge herself of the menace that invades her surface. You see a fool doesn’t recognize what is certainly headed his or her way. They are blind to the real danger up until it is upon them. They are to ignorant to see that Mother Earth is getting tired of the suffering and she is going to end it real fast and real quick.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds