Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting!!

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4170

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Children, kids that’s all I can say about it after watching it today. Kids folks, this is what was done to innocent kids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4171

• nicoli
Kelton…brother, I fell you completely. I’ve seen the show about the central park five and it is down right heartbreaking. I think more needs to be done to the people who are responsible for what they endured, and I have to agree it’s time to find a better way to evaluate who is hired to work in these prisons. To me the guards are worse than the prisoners they guard. I also had the same gut-wrenching feeling of utter disgust watching “When They See Us”, as I did watching the dairy animals being tortured. As for the to prosecutors, there is nothing worse than a cold as bitch and these were some cold ass bitches.

A woman has sole rights to her body and to tell her she doesn’t is like raping her. it’s the same thing, telling her she has no say about what is happening to her. I just don’t think men have a right to be telling women they can’t choose. It’s criminal to do that so the laws are illegal if you ask me and I also hope law enforcement will not enforce these criminal laws.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4172

• Marc
  • Premium Member
OMG what pisses me off is continuing to act as if no wrong was done to these men. Cowards! They all did a heinous thing to children of color and they want to hold fast to it knowing damn well what they did was wrong. The way they got the confession was criminal. What kind of justice system can remain sustainable when we have so much corruption? This was devastating for me to watch. There was no human decency, no honesty, it was horrible in every way. I thing we need to get ride of all guards and put in robotics in prisons. Robots will do what they are programmed to do and automation is necessary. Robots can’t be hurt, stabbed, angered. They just do what they are programed to do. Humans are to inhumane. Prosecutors have to much power and to many of the ate corrupt, clearly corrupt. I to was just as horrified by what happened to the five young men accused of this crime as I was watching the sadistic dairy workers.

Trump is a criminal he has been for most of his life. I don’t want to hear anything else about him other than he will be held accountable for his crimes.

I agree, to pass laws saying a woman does not have the right to choose what is happening to her body is to pass laws that make it legal to commit crimes that are the equivalent of rape. We simply can’t tell a woman she has to do something with her body she does not want to do. Her rights, as a living breathing person, supersede the rights of a life that is not born, thus has not begun.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4173

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
You know, like Marc just said, what really pisses me off is ownership. Stand up for your shit! Own it! I hate racism but I respect an open, out of the closet, sheetless racist. I’m sick of the cowards, hiding behind a façade, refusing to own their shit. I mean it’s obvious they know they did some real fucked up shit, because they don’t want to own it now. Listen fuck all of you who did this!!! Fuck you all you get every bad thing that comes your way, you deserve it. This was so low down and dirty!!! My God! I’ll come back!!

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4174

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I watched this miniseries on Netflix and I’m glad the two prosecutors are suffering having the truth finally come out. What they did was so damn low. Not only where they black and brown, they were children. They put a child in an adult prison with some of the most vicious criminals in this country. I think the guards in the show that took part in what happened to Cory was child abuse, it was criminal and everyone that played a part in what happened to those boys should get a taste of their own medicine. They all should go to jail, but it’s a fact, people like this can’t take the horror they so easily dish out.

I think a woman should always be able to decide what to do with her body point blank.

I see that Sanders woman is leaving the resigning as press secretary. Woman like her and that Kelly Ann Conway, prove how heartless women can be. I don’t see how any decent woman can support a man like trump. The bottom line is the saying behind ever good man is a great woman is so very true. If we are wondering why so many of the republicans in Congress are the way they are, it’s because they don’t have great women in their lives.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4175

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Wow bro and I know you mean that. I was devastated after watching “When They See Us”. I couldn’t stop crying, especially about Cory. It’s a horror that is so hard to imagine and I swear I hope they fired the guards that allowed other inmates to do what they did to that child. I can’t believe he’s still alive. I tried to walk away but I couldn’t. I had to feel it. It hurts.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds