Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting!!

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4182

• Karen
  • Premium Member
What they did to those boys was outrageous! Appalling behavior point blank. Jordan, how long have black people told us the police are treating brutally and that’s why they run from them? Thank God for the cameras we all have now on our phones and mounted in our vehicles. They can’t keep lying and I agree with Jordan, something needs to be done. Something affective. There must be more accountability and consequences for these vile behaviors. One thing all of this has taught me is we can’t automatically take the word of a police officer because they hold an honorable position.

Jordan imagine officers like this at the southern border dealing with the Mexican migrants. I like the robot idea across the board, no more immoral humans in positions of authority.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4183

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I had to gather my bearings before I spoke. I was prepared to speak on the abortion topic, which I agree the laws some of the states are passing are just as evil as raping a woman. That was a profound analogy and I completely agree. Logically it’s not a law that can morally or legally be enforced.

As for Trump I just want to see justice served and I want to believe in the constitution that says no one is above the law not even the president. I want to see that being upheld. All I can say is poll all Americans, not just the independents, not just the wealthy, all of us.

The Central Park Five is such a horrific story. It’s hard to watch women show a lack of compassion but many women are this way. If we think hard enough we all can recall a female capable of cruelty towards children and those weaker than herself. It’s clearly an ugly human flaw that crosses all ethnicity lines. It’s inexcusable no matter with ethnic group the woman belongs to. What makes the women in this story worse or raising the nasty bar is the racism fueling their actions. It was a hate crime and they should face charges, all of them, the men interrogating the youths, the two female prosecutors, and the guards that took part in what happened to Cory while he was locked up in a prison he should never have been anywhere near.

As for the phoenix officers, they were pathetic. If they think for a minute they look good, strong, or power, they are wrong. They look like criminals in suits with guns. They sound like criminals committing a crime against a family. Really, this is what our tax dollars pay for? Animals like this, really?

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4184

• Miles
  • Premium Member
First of all I absolutely agree that forcing a woman to carry and give birth against her will is equal to rape in every way. It is a law that in itself is a crime. It should not be enforced but that brings us to law enforcement.

How many times do we have to witness police behaving dangerously, deadly even before some real accountability is put into action? How do we fix a criminal justice system that shows a blatant disregard for the lives of minorities? I watched the show on Netflix and Cory’s story brought me to tears. I see the guards showing no compassion to his cries and yes, it was just as disgusting to watch as watching how callous and cruel the mean working at that dairy factory behaved. Is this species progressing or regressing? I’m not sure anymore. It’s depraved and it’s too much of it. This brings us to how trump got the position of presidency.

We need only look at those people in our society in positions if authority and power. Our elected officials, our lawyers, our prison system, the guards working in our prison systems, police officers, teachers, doctors all public servants but are they really serving the public? How the hell are black people supposed to be expected to pay taxes when they fear the police? HOW? I’m sorry I think black people should be exempt from taxes until they do something about the criminal justice system and do it now.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4185

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Rape, passing laws that tell women what they can and can’t do with their bodies is the equivalent of raping women. I can’t think of a better way to describe what these anti-abortion laws and practices are doing to woman in this country.

I thought the dairy things was horrible but this central park five thing is literally appalling and repulsive. I'm so disgusted by how they all behaved. The police, the women, the judge, the jury, the guards, and the damn adult prisoners. All of them should be thrown in a cell together and left to rot! How can any court tell anyone about abuse of children when this was allowed? At what point do we evaluate or hate? Where was the responsibility as adults? I don’t want to live in a country where only minorities are subject to the law. I’m glad we aren’t the only one’s who are disturbed by what we saw. I’m glad the publishing company dropped one of them and the other one was forced to resign. I wouldn’t want her to teach a child of mine how to drink water from a straw.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4186

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Man oh man…I’m telling you. It’s so hard to watch women doing things that are cruel to other woman, like signing bills and making them laws that so clearly violate women’s rights to themselves. To watch women show no compassion towards children. To watch black guards show no compassion for their own, black officers as well. I’m at a lose for words that’s how difficult it is for me to wrap my mind around this kind of behavior from women. Thank God for Karma woooo thank you Most High.

We elect officials to get things done and they find excuses not to do what clearly needs to be done. We need accountability more then ever. We don’t see that very often if at all these days and that is a very tragic place for us to be.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4187

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Some shit you would like to think is just a movie, just a made-up story and when you realize it’s real. Why are they shouting at this family and using that kind of language in front of their kids? Because they don’t value black lives and that’s ridiculous. All life matters and they know it. They like hurting people weaker than them and that is cowardly. They look like idiots and their behavior was disgusting and unbecoming of officers.

What happen to the five men when they were young is so sad and I don’t know how their parents dealt with it because I swear I’d just want to die knowing my child is in a place where they will be raped, beaten, and I can do nothing to help or protect them. They hypocrisy is what gets to me. Child abuse is illegal and yet the all committed child abuse in the worst way. How do people like this sleep at night? I like all the ideas that came from all of you. I like solutions, resolution like Mason says. I want trump impeached he’s a criminal and them doing nothing is disgusting.

The abortion thing is so on my nerves already. Get a fucking life already and stay out of other people’s business.

I’m so worried about my kids.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds