Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting!!

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4164

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I think the time of reckoning is upon us. I watched the show “When they see us”, on Netflix and it was just as disturbing as what was happening to the animals. I say that to say this was white women who sacrificed the lives of five innocent black kids sending them to prison for 5 to 14 years for a crime they didn’t commit. The grew up in prison and the one who was the most innocent went tor Rikers at 16 years of age. He went through hell, was almost killed twice that we saw, Cory I’ll never forget his name. Two white women did this so just like the white woman killed that rare black Giraffe, these to ambitions prosecutors stripped away the childhood of five young men of color. So I’m not upset with Kelton either, the heartlessness is staggering. They went on with their lives while these kids suffered. I really wish people like that could get a real dose of their own medicine. They need to know what it feels like to be imprisoned and they deserve it.

So on that note, if a woman, especially a black or brown woman decides she doesn’t want to bring children into a world dominated by a heartless ethnic group, I don’t think a living soul has the right to tell her she has to.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4165

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
So it’s “When they see us.” right Chris, on Netflix? Is this the story about the park rape in New York? The five young boys racist trump said should be hung or executed, as if he cares what happened to that woman. How many underaged young women has he raped or had sex with? All his buddies are pedophiles so his ass is too. I totally believe Mason about that man. I’m off to watch it and I damn sure agree with Kelton. I could watch the video about the cowardly dairy employees and I really hope they did something to them after that video came out, but it wouldn’t shock me if they didn’t. I do notice how public opinion is starting to carry a whole lot of weight. I mean reviews are making and/or breaking businesses. Clearly we have more power than we think and all we have to do is speak up and speak out.

As for abortion, nobody has the right to tell anybody else what to do with the body they live in, under any circumstances.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4166

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m going to go watch this show and brace myself for the horror I’m about to see. This thing that white women are so delicate has really run it’s course and has been proven to be false time and time again. I mean I watched an old white woman pull a gun on a black couple having a picnic in a public park. I watched a white woman call police on a little girl selling water to earn money for a trip to Disneyland. I watched a white woman call the police on a black family barbequing in a public park. I watched white women attack young black youth at public swimming pools. Clearly white women are just as vicious and heartless as white men. It’s time to get over this labeling thing that has gone on far too long because truth be told, the real reason they won’t do anything about trump is because he is a white man. The saying laws only apply to minorities is evident here. This man is a criminal but because he is white they refuse to hold him accountable.

I tell you what I don’t care, no one has the right to tell someone else what to do with their body. We need to mind our own business and the world would be a better place.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4167

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I watched that as well Uncle Brad. The last part of it was the hardest part to watch. It reminded me of the feeling I got while watching what was happening to the dairy animals. It’s wicked. To me it’s beyond evil. It’s women who did this to children without any regret, remorse, or reservations. No one should have the right to do something like this to another human being and it’s time to evaluate who we let work in these prisons. How many times have we seen guards doing heinous things? Things that should land them in jail. Humans are too weak minded to be given a measure of authority. They prove time and time again they should never have been given any level of authority of man or animal. There has to be ways to evaluate people because honestly I don’t think people like those to prosecutors and the men who work at that dairy plant, and the guard in these prison should be the very people who struggle to find good paying jobs. They should never be put in positions where they are responsible for doing the right thing. This show really affected me and I wasn’t upset with Kelton to begin with but after watching this show, I’m really not upset.

Doing what they are doing with this abortion thing will hurt minorities more than white people and as long as their children aren’t safe from even law enforcement, they have every right to decide not to bring them here.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4168

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
This is why I treated black people and all people of color kind. I saw this kind of thing all the time and it really bothered me in my soul. I know I’m a decent person because I am disturbed by many human behaviors and what happened to these young men is so disturbing it kept me awake last night. It needs to be against the law to send anyone under the age of 21 to the primary prison and I really like the robot idea. Sadly humans can’t be trusted to be decent when it’s most important for them to do so. It’s cheaper to just automate the prison, and have the few humans on staff undergo extensive psychological testing before they are considered for the positions. This is something college education should not apply to. They goal is to hire people best suited to and capable of dealing with other humans with dignity and respect. That’s the only way to weed out bad security guards like those we all too often see and hear about in stories about prison conditions. It’s a crying shame that a robot would be more humane then to many humans.

Kelton makes me ashamed to be a part of the Caucasian ethnicity. I am White Anglo Saxon and I am not ashamed to say some of the things white people do are so heartless and horrific as to prove they have no business labeling other ethnic groups negatively. It’s time we look at trump and all the people he has surrounded himself with and ask ourselves why is he more comfortable with white people around him. He knows most minorities would not be comfortable doing some of the things those around him are clearly comfortable doing. To many white people look the other way when they see members in their ethnic group behaving unlawfully. They make excuses for them as if there has to be a strenuous circumstance that caused them to behave unlawfully. It is a consideration only afforded to members of the Caucasian ethnicity. Any and everyone else is guilty, even if they are children.

The discovery had it right when they said the deadliest beings on Earth are human. White Anglo Saxon human beings. As a white man, it’s time to see things as they are not as we want them to be. The world will get better when more people of color are positions of power and authority.

May Meeting!! 4 years 9 months ago #4169

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Kelton is inspirational to me because he speaks to suppressed emotions we are taught to keep hidden and allows us to be all right with those feelings and respectfully voicing them. I am so upset about how badly people are treated by the majority in this country. What happened to the Central Park Five is beyond tragic and again all I could do was watch in horror and tears. I agree it gave me the same feeling I had watching the callous way the creature working in the dairy factory torture those cows gave me. It’s disgusting. I’m glad livelihoods are being affected because that is the way to repay many in the majority, in their wallets. All they care about is money so a hit to their money is devastating for them.

Now, I mean, I’m really at a lose with this abortion law thing. I mean, why do people feel they have a right to force another person to do something they don’t want to do and mask it as being pro-life? I agree, this is equal to raping a woman. It’s still forcing her to do something with her body she doesn’t want to do. I have to agree, that should be a crime in itself.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds