Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: May Meeting!!

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4158

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Well I read that the FBI will no longer be investigating hate crimes or allegations of racial discrimination, but will continue and increase it’s involvements with investigating movements minorities form like black lives matter. The founders of that movement are dead. This is what they do to keep black people quiet. Kill us and no one ever knows what happened. Kind of like Sandra Bland. Life for black people is very dangerous in this country. Then you see how unaffected they are causing serious pain to the dairy cows. I can definitely feel you KC.

Haven said that there are some pretty heartless people in all ethnic groups I’m sure we all know that. Now…what is up with this impeachment situation? I don’t believe most Americans don’t want trump and his buddy AG Barr ousted ASAP. What is she afraid of?

I’m not and abortion supporter but I don’t think we need to start telling women what to do with her sole possession. It’s her body. The final say is hers and it should be.

Ah trump and his child molesting good friends. What is there left to say, he’s scum and so are all of his friends.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4159

• Chris
  • Elite Member
That stuff about how they treat the dairy cows was insane. I mean you can actually see how bat shit crazy they are. I’m with you Kelton, something just ain’t right. I mean that’s obvious with this institutionalized racism thing going on in the United States. I mean, once you look at all the shit black people have endured in this country it’s not hard to see why they are the way they are. I personally can’t believe they are or have managed to stay alive.
Stopping dairy isn’t going to be easy but I’ll try especially if they aren’t going to do something about some of this. Oh wait, we don’t live in the US anymore. Wooo…wiping my brow, I dodged a bullet on that one.

And when the hell are they going to get over the damn abortion shit Hand maidens tales is back…LOL I couldn’t resist. Let’s just say…I hope Beth wins the presidency, she has a plan for everything and I like folks who plan. It’s time for a woman to step in and up to put an end to some of this bull crap about a woman rights to her own damn person.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4160

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I couldn’t watch all of the film. It was horrific. This doesn’t make any sense. It’s scary to think these men have wives, children, there is a high level of cruelty and indifference in men like this and to me that is extremely dangerous to people everywhere, especially women and children close to them. Can you imagine them disciplining a child, over disciplining and unaffected by the child’s painful cries? I was mortified and horrified. This are the hunters killing animals for sport Kelton. That’s just vicious! Remember that bitch who killed that beautiful giraffe in Africa? Her ass was posing beside her kill like it was a glorious thing. Disgusting.

I’m sick of how people are always trying to tell women what to do with their bodies. We all know what the problem is, not enough white babies are being born to maintain the dominant ethnic group. White people, men especially, fear becoming the minority. But blocking abortions won’t affect white woman at large. It will affect minority women so it’s a self-defeating effort.

So, a couple days ago another man associated closely with trump was arrested for child pron. He’s a real nasty one. Again I ask, imagine men like this getting their hands on a child. The taught of it makes me cringe.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4161

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I’m sorry, they need to impeach this man and I’m sick of the excuses for not heading in that direction right now. Unless Pelosi has some secret up her sleeve she’s not making any sense. He’s a national embarrassment, especially abroad.

He’s a nasty man not the duchess of Sussex I think it is with her beautiful self. I love her and I’m proud of her. She’s a real princess. Trump is disgusting just like the company he keeps and Kelton…some of the horrible shit white men have done, even to slaves back when it was legal to have them, is beyond deplorable. I could not watch all of the film. It was disgusting and Trump is deplorable, disgusting man. We are in scary times with a monster like that in power.

As far as the states trying to stop women from making choices about their bodies, our bodies our say damnit. I say make your laws, I hope no one is willing to enforce them.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4162

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well sis thanks for giving us all such graphic images. I’m screwed and horribly scared thank you so much. Most men are a heartbeat from being reprobate. This is how they can disconnect from humanitarian actions. I mean, think about it, bar room fights, human enjoying physically violent sporting activities. Hockey, boxing, wrestling. Look at the movies we watch, humans killing other humans without remorse. The bottom line is we are newly evolved and some of our primal behaviors bleed through. I watched the film and although it was pretty vicious, I saw them as weak, tiny men with no real backbone, no spine. Any man or woman for that matter, who causes a living thing weaker than themselves pain without regard are cowards, weak, sorry as hell, and simply minded.

May Meeting!! 4 years 10 months ago #4163

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I know it was graphic but I agree with Mary. Hunting for sport is primal, it’s downright savage actually. I don’t understand why a human wants to be classified as a human when they are totally inhumane. Watching that clip was real disturbing. Seeing how disconnected they were and how oblivious they were to the cries of the abused animals. It was a level of cold heartlessness that clearly gives us a window into the depraved mind of the walking dead. Clearly that’s what they are. Mason will you post what you explained during the meeting about diligently observing things and those around us. I’m trying to read some people better. We had the problem with one of the new teachers and I’d like to understand, psychologically, how to spot certain types of people who are used to waring mask and have become quite skilled and masking their true selves. Mike you are good at this too.

I’m all for choice when it comes to any person’s body. I don’t care what people’s problems or reasons for attempting to strip away anyone’s rights to their own person. I hope they are passing laws that law enforcement refuses to enforce.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds