Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This Is What I Teach

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4048

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG I’m a grandpa. WOW!!!! Son, I’m so proud of you. So are you grandparents. Mom is glad she lived to see it. Wow, Eb…we are grandparents’ woman! What do we do now?

Mike is that Jeremy? He’s a cool kid and funny as heck. You do have that authoritive look bro. I think Kelton has you on that one. I know whenever we go into improvised neighborhoods we make a lasting impression. I’m no longer nervous about it. We can talk with some of the most dangerous among them. People are people and if you approach them with respect they are respectful. I agree of course, we need to be true to ourselves and walk a righteous walk as often as possible because people need to know there is hope in the world. There are people who care about their suffering and really want to help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4049

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Congrats JJ and Court, I’m a new pop too, we had twins on the 24th of April, Eli and Elise a boy and a girl. I’ve never felt more proud and I don’t know, things are so much different now. I feel like the shit just got real you know. I’m a father and that’s the most important role I’ll ever play in this life, next to being the best husband I can be.

I am inspired by my uncle and I revere him as well. He is an example for me unlike my own father. I want to be like my Uncle. I don’t think my father was the best person to parent kids and he has quiet a few. So I have to agree with this article Mark because I know how seeing other people live right influenced me. And, being exposed to situations like the black mother who’s husband beat her to death, really opened my eyes to a behavior I didn’t like about myself and brought about a change.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4050

• Doug
  • Premium Member
Congratulations Courtney and Jason (big smile) I can’t wait to meet the young addition. I’ve met the twins and they are so cute. I’ll be a father soon here and I’m nervous and excited at the same time. Thank you daughter for making this possible. Emily carried a child for Barb and I, it is Barb’s egg and my sperm so it is our child Barb just couldn’t carry the baby so my sweet Daughter and her wonderful husband agreed to do this for us. We are truly blessed.

I like it when people come up to you and thank you or tell you how much the appreciate something about you. I’m one of those men who still Iron my jeans or I have them pressed. I had an older black man tell me how nice I looked. He told me people don’t care how they look anymore and it’s a shame. I blushed and thanked him. I’m just being me. Sometimes it’s something as simple as how you are dressed that makes an impression. I’m reminded of Mason talking about never leaving the house in pajamas and hair rollers in her hair. I laughed but I had to admit, it’s not very attractive when I see women looking like that outside the house. I think men need to take pride in how they look as well despite knowing we are raised to put little stock in how we look, while we expect women to always look amazing. Why is that? Well, it’s crazy we need to look presentable too.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4051

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Congrats on all the newbies that have arrived. Be the best parents you all can be. It is the most important thing you’ll ever do in life so do it as well as you can.

Mike Bro…it was awesome!!! You do scream law enforcement bro. He kept looking at me because I’m the one people look to for advice, especially at the spare of the moment. It’s always been that way. I just did what I do. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, he’s on the right track and getting the help he needs. So I agree, we just need to be who we are called to be. Mike is an officer of the Most High, especially now.
He has beaten death several times and honestly, when I’m with him I feel so much life coming from him. I know Mark is right about this. It’s good to know all we have to be is ourselves at all times. It’s time to do away with our representatives and just be all that we are all the time.

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4052

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Well honey, we are going to spoil him, love him, go shopping and spend tons of money on him and basically enjoy him!!! :cheer: . He’s so cute. Okay in about a year…we’ll have a granddaughter, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Is What I Teach 4 years 11 months ago #4053

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Congratulations goddaughter :cheer: he’s beautiful.

Yes it’s Jeremy, Justin. He’s working now and doing very well. I’m proud of him and glad we were there to help.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds