Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3990

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I want to say snap out of it but….Jay…Jay…Jay
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3991

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
My poo brotha can’t shake the trance. What us gone do? Jay…Jay…Jay

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3992

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Just roll with it nephew…it’s your week. You know how this group is. It will be Carmine next week watch!!!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3993

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Um or you :lol:
Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Jay.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3994

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
:lol: :lol:

Well, I have to say the economy is not good and that is a fact. There are far too many people suffering that is evident. I also think in this country some of the republican ideals live in all Americans. It stems from religion as we have learned. Mason is once again proven right when she says religion is the root to all evil more so than money. False beliefs, distorted outlook and views all of this thanks to religion.

I for reparations for black Americans, equality for transgender I mean, for someone who has never sacrificed a damn thing, for him to introduce a bill that says the military has to reject transgender is laughable. He’s a pathetic joke. I’m sick of him putting the women of color in the congress in danger with his hateful, divisive rhetoric.

The idea that pushing our kids out the door earlier and earlier in life spread like wild fire, but look what this housing situation is doing, it’s backfiring. It’s forcing families to stay together, to learn how to live with each other instead of complaining all the time. If you have all noticed, in our group we are living together with sometimes four generations of family. We had Tina’s mother with us now and we are glad to have her. She was homeless and I couldn’t have that. He sister is doing all right but if there comes a time when she isn’t she’s welcome to join us.

Mason is living with her grandchildren and sons. Mark has his in-laws living with him. Justin’s parents live with him and his family. We are all loving it. All it takes is mutual respect and consideration of each other’s feelings. It makes it easier because we don’t have to look for a baby sitter and both Tina and I work. Moms can cook real good and…need I say more. I’m getting a little pouch.

So…yeah…let’s keep our fine leadership in prayer because they are doing much needed work.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3995

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
My mother has moved in with us. She just couldn’t make it on her own and Rod went and picked her up. I was in tears. I didn’t know how to ask him. I didn’t know what he’d say. I didn’t even have to ask.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds