Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3978

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I live in aw of my life since it took on a drastic change ten years ago. Time is flying let me first say that. So much has changed for me, some sadness, some shock, some reunions and revelations, some personal house cleaning, and some powerful connections. I am not the man I was ten years ago. I talk to Rocky and we are the same. It’s hard to believe how much becoming a Gnostic has changed our lives. I can’t believe how instrumental my mother was in reshaping my life for the better. I see my mother in a beautiful light and I wish she was here so I could tell her how much I love and appreciate her. If things can change for me I know hope that we will bring about the changes that need to happen in order to rectify all the wrongs. I believe black people need to have some reparations. They deserve it and I’m glad to see Presidential candidates addressing this. I think we need Universal Health care. It is my hope, and my prayers that these things will happen and I am confident the leaders in our community will keep at it until things change.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3979

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Well we are living in some of the worst times in record. I had another one of those confrontations that made me have to take a deep breath and WOOOOSAAAA!!!! Okay…so believe it or not, I work with people who honestly think Trump is doing a good job and the democratic party is targeting him for political destruction. Justin it started with the economy. One of the guys said the economy is strong and that means trump is doing a good job. I simply said what he was saying was a joke and I walked away. I’m not the one who was talking politics at work but I was called in to see the president because of what I said. He asked me what I said at first I didn’t say anything. I told him as I stood up. I then told him I was a democrat and I see trump for what he really is, all of what he is. I told him I refuse to walk around with blinders on to make anyone comfortable and as long as hard working people were sleeping in their cars in every state I this nation, the economy is not good. I started backing up as I told him to say the economy is good is a joke. Actually, that’s a lie. The president stood up and waved me back. He told me to calm down he knew who he was going to let go. He just needed me to help him execute his plan so he told me I was being promoted to a senior management position and I could start cleaning up the department immediately. He said he’s not a trump supporter either and he doesn’t want to deal with a strong trump supporter It shocked me. I was prepared to quit today. He agreed with me, the economy sucks for a hell of a lot of people. We’ve talked about the homeless situation, the prison situation, the addiction to pain killer medication, forgive me as I add to the plight of the 5% of righteous people on this planet. People are dying because they can’t afford their diabetic medication.

It’s ridiculously high this is just on story. One boy died because he couldn’t afford his insulin. It turns out this is something that is affecting the president of the company I work for. The point I want to make is all of these tragic situations is affecting someone we know or who we are related to. That’s how bad the economy is and the state of this country’s union. Yes the burden Mark, Jay, Luke, Justin, Rod, Mike, Nick, all the board heads are taking on are extensive. Yes they need our prayers because this is a lot.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3980

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I think about all of this. It’s so much and I look at Mark and I am in Awe. Did your father know you would be the man you are today Sir Mark? I know he looks down on you and smile. I’m so honored to know you. Thank you for all that you do. Thank you for being a beckon of light and for giving us hope. Thank you for being a man in the service of the Most High and I mean for real. So many people know someone suffering in some way in this country, so thank you for Justin for explain what we are all feeling but not understanding. Thank you for making how we feel make sense. I will be keeping all of our leaders in prayer because they are truly a blessing to us all.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3981

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
The bottom line is to many of the wealthy enjoy making or maintaining their wealth at the expense of others. Their greed is affecting housing, the environment clean air and water, kicking ethnic groups they have already brought to their knees, Native Americans, Black Americans, Mexican Americans. The suffering has finally begun to overflow. It was ignored, so it festered, and like all infections it’s spreading. Reparations, like the Native Americans, Black Americans are entitled to reparations in this country. That is a fact. No more oppressing, denying, withholding, stereotyping and flat out tormenting. The tormenting tactics are now affecting White Americans from all walks of life. All of the plagues we are now facing, conditions that for too many years, only affected the least stable among us, has now become situations that we all face. We all know someone who is suffering in some way. Not from an illness per say, but from the well-known, age old, deadly, manmade disease called greed. It is and always has, destroyed entire countries. The righteous always need prayer because as we all know, the bad shit spreads faster because it easier. So we have 95% of humanity that is not harvestable. It’s not hard to see why the diseases also known as the seven deadly sins, do so much damage so quickly. 5% folks…only 5%.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3982

• Niobi
Kelton…you have strange way of making strong point. You point is ringing all over inside me. You are very right and when sometime I read and hear a thing it gets to the deep of myself and makes me shake so much. I think the 95/5 is really starting to make more sense. I just to pray because my husband have very heavy weight on his not so big shoulders. He not so big. I to look at him when he playing with we kids and I cry for him. He up all night many nights he have so much I worry. I proud but I worry. Mason, you write always good articles and many in we Gnostic family seem like they are really higher level, really. I worry about me husband but I grateful he have so many who are very good around him all the time. Justin, Luke, Jay, Mike, Nico Carmine, Rocky…always Rod, so many of you so many. I cry when they together, I cry because I feel some power when they together. I not sure if it just me but there something when they are together. It keep me husband strong. We keep to pray for them because they good good men, the real strong, the real right. It is special to see and be part to this group.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #3983

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I am so proud of my parents, my dad. I look at him with so much pride. Our grandparents are proud of him as well. My grandpa is so disgusted with the groups that support the current president. We are Jewish and my grandparents don’t think trump has any of the characteristics the Jewish community lives by and with. He is not a decent honorable person. He is a lair, a cheat, and thief, he is a divider, a destroyer, he is deplorable. The things he is doing are so inhumane it is beyond criminal. Jewish people do not embrace this kind of behavior and it is disheartening to learn there are some members of the Jewish community that are supporting this horrible man. I really think trump is this anti-Christ everyone fears. Look at how he’s managed to mislead and maintain a hold over a third of our population. The good news is his base is not growing but it is being steadily maintained. I find that disturbing.

My father has always been a good man. Even when he saw himself as a racist. He wasn’t really mean to black people. I had a black friend she’s still my friend and she told me she never knew my father to be racist after she read something he wrote in the forum confessing that he was. She said he joked with her, always gave her stuff and even stopped a group of girls from trying to fight her after school. We didn’t have racial conversations in our home. My mother is racist but my father, I never got that impression. My mother is a mean woman and we have little to nothing to do with her. We have never suffered for it.

I do pray, gladly, for all those my father works with, as they take on the beast of hate and try to spread a little love and compassion around the world.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds