Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4038

• Karen
  • Premium Member
School is really rolling and its business as usual. Parents are happy with the curriculum I’m proud of us. I kept telling myself I had to come in and respond to the article this month and look the month is almost over and I’m just now getting in here.

Life is so damn good these days. I’m so proud of our leader in this group men and women. Good leadership produces good fruit and I’m glad to be a part of this group. I glad we are helping so many out because yes, someone has to care and there are a lot of things to care about. So many people are struggling and I worry about people sleeping in tents and in their cars. That’s no way to live at all. We can do better and I'm glad our leadership is leading the way. May the Most High Keep you all making you strong and brave as you push forward being the leaders you were born to be.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4039

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
You can say that again Loreen girl good grief.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4040

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who is behind this month. I’m up late grading papers and preparing for the next day, but I’m loving it. Oh yeah…I’m teaching too 3rd grade. Fun but hectic. I don’t know how Mason juggles so much but she does it. I admire all of this group’s leaders I really do. They are really on top of things and it doesn’t take them long to handle situations. I asked Mark what he thinks of the congress these days, and his response really made me long to have a man like Mark running this country. He is measured if that makes sense. He has a perfect temperament. I can honestly remember how his father made us feel and Mark has that same quality. I don’t fear for him physically, but I do worry about the load so I have to remain in prayer because of the heavy load. There is so much going on. I just hold them up in prayer and trust that the Most High will keep them in comfort of love. We have to uplift each other and I have to say I am constantly being uplifted. As I juggle motherhood and teaching my life has never felt more fulfilling. Our leadership is the best there is and I am glad I am a part of this group.

I'll Pray For You! 4 years 11 months ago #4041

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m the one pulling up the rear here. I have been busy too. So much is going on on the island. I have full time over time new position in security, working along side many of the males in our group providing security to our little slice of heaven.

I’m glad to be a part of this group for so many reasons. I’m good with all the things our group is doing for all citizens in our communities and I have to say, our congregation is growing. People who visit the new resort, it’s exclusive, are joining the faith. They are contributing, they are engaging. It’s very good and none of us can help how content we feel. There are bumps along the road both personally and for the group as a whole, but we are overcoming them and making positive progress forward. I pray for our leadership and I applaud them for their many accomplishments.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds