Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I'll Pray For You!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3996

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
My mom is with us Carmine and I’m so glad to have her. She doesn’t get in the way at all and she is such a big help to Em and me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3997

• Emily
  • Administrator
OMG yes…I can’t believe we lived without her.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3998

• Niobi
Yes me parents live with us, me mom and pop and I so happy and me brother too. I so happy I love me husband so very much!!!!

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #3999

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Family is important, and I think more families need to kick in and help their family members when they fall on hard times, especially times so hard they are working and homeless. They need help and family should gladly kick. I think it’s a damn shame that isn’t what is happening in this country. I see how it is the way it is because it’s true, we are always reared to leave the nest. Many people are finding themselves living with friends who are like family. I know several people in that position. The bottom line is we need to kick in and extend a hand to help those who don’t deserve to be in a position of homelessness.

The prison situation needs to be dealt with as well as the criminal system in the way it deals with black people compared to all other ethnicities. Black people get it the worse and prison is a from of slavery. I think it’s sad that this is still systematically happening in this country. For all those who say, they should stay out of trouble, it’s not hard for them to get into trouble, and sometimes they are literally framed and imprisoned for crimes they did not commit. It’s is a common practice to blame a crime on the black male and it usually works. We all remember Susan Smith and what she did after she killed her two sons. This goes on quite a bit it just doesn’t make the news. I remember a story about a black male student who got in to a fight with a fellow white student, he went to jail for 18 months, his whole career was ruined and when he was finally released he just killed himself. I think black people need and deserve reparations. It’s the least our government can do for all the pain and suffering they have endured for years.

It’s not easy to be a righteous person in this corrupt society, in this world. I commend and give my complete support to the cause of our leaders within the Gnostic faith especially those in our group.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #4000

• Justine
  • Premium Member
First of all, don’t confuse me when it comes to trances. Kelton, Carmine, Jay. I think we should go in order. Carmine is next. By the way, is that man aging at all. Tina, you don’t seem to be giving Carmine any gray hairs girl. Come on…you’re making us look bad, sister.

I do keep our leaders in prayer and I’m proud my father is a part of that leadership. His father is now proud of him as well and has reached out to him now that our witch of a grandmother has abandoned him while he is at his most vulnerable. He is ill and she bolted as soon as he stumbled. Did dad turn his back and walk away? No, not my fantastic father. He answered the call and he is there for his father in a way my grandfather needs his only son to be there at this time. My grandfather has given everything he has to my father, my grandmother doesn’t know that yet, and he is asking questions about the Gnostic faith. He is donating to Mark’s causes gladly and is nothing like the man I once knew him to be.

Our grandmother is old as well so I’m not sure what she things she is going to do when she gets ill. She has said she wants nothing to do with her son or his children under any circumstances. She never needs worry about that. At least not as far as I’m concerned. I’m glad my father is who he is and even grandpa credits Sir Paul for how well his son turned out. I love the McGinnis family because they are our beckon of light when we are lost and uncertain. I support what they support because I respect who and what they are and stand for.

I'll Pray For You! 5 years 1 week ago #4001

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Amen Carmine. I think we live in very turbulent times. Housing is through the roof and no one is doing a damn thing about it. It’s causing homelessness. When are they going to do something about it? I simply can’t believe it. Mark and our whole team can’t fix this. We can’t do anything about this situation. It’s growing way faster than we can work to catch up much less keep up. We really need an act of congress but no, we are dealing with the shit bag in the white house. I’m tired of the Mueller report! Do something about this man! Pelosi is pissing me off!!! Do Something Damnit!!! I’m sick of all of them.

I want to see some action with some real accountability and action. Damn his base. I know damn well it can’t be that many people, I know it. To many people are suffering. To many people can see this man is full of shit! Yes I am keeping our leaders in prayer, they need it.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds