Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3906

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I want to know why we always have to focus on what is going on in Ohio when it comes to voting. This country is bigger than Ohio. I want that man out of office and they don’t want to impeach him. WHY!!! I just want to know why? Why are they just allowing him to get away with all the shit he is doing to this country? Every night I hear something else. They corrupted ever part of the election process. All of it. MONEY!!!

I’m not shocked about the kids at the southern border because Mason told us this was going on. I listen to Mason and brace myself for it by being fully prepared for it when it is finally brought to light. I’m so ready for a Virgil to shut all this madness down, so ready.

I’ll start by voting for woman, I like Biden though I really do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3907

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I’m so tired of people acting like they don’t know what this man is doing, none of it. How dare you say he’s doing a good job! That is beyond ridiculous. I did see the juror and I threw my apple at the screen I was so angered by her weak little trying to look innocent face. I’m sick of the media putting people like that on. WHY? Why do they keep talking about hush money to women? What about him trying to cut off medical benefits, stealing from all of us, what about what is literally tearing this country apart.

It’s like all the ugly vile people are coming forward and in a way it’s good to finally see them. It’s nice to know they can’t hide in the shadows anymore. But it will sure be nice to for things to return to some semblance of normality.

I’m voting for a woman and I’m seeing a woman that I really like :cheer: . I can finally be me YAAAA!!!

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3908

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Wait! Hold on here! Karen…Who Miss April?

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3909

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Ah Miss Karen! :cheer: I knew it. I knew something was happening there. I’m glad you two found each other and can know some happiness going forward. You both deserve it.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3910

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Yes TJ yes :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you Mason :kiss:

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3911

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Ah :) Well congratulations, you go girl. :cheer:

I’m voting for Warren and I hope she’s the democratic nominee.

Hell R-kelly is guilty as sin itself, and now we see just how right Mason has always been about the human trafficking situation in this world. She always said American were heavily involved in what is going on and now we know. What kind of sick fucks do what is being done on the southern border. I’m going to tell you, women who know this is going on are really tacky. Listen, there is nothing worse than a tacky woman for real. I was so disgusted with that woman the committee was questioning. I just kept calling her a sick bitch. The juror, I kept calling a dumb bitch. I’m getting more and more disgusted with each passing day honestly. We do need a real change. Virgil! Where the hell you at dawg?
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds