Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 2 weeks ago #3894

• Niobi
I so upset the Manafort only get four years. All the stuff he to do he only get four years. :angry: He be black he be under jail. He get execution maybe. It is not fair and was so much tax dollars for nothing. He get one more year more than Cohen who at least tell Trump what he to do with he pardon power, stuff it. This one lie, and lie, and lie more and judge feel sorry for him. He not feel sorry if he black and old. No sympathy for Bill Cosby. I see how it work in America for minorities. No sympathy is given, they get more time than they deserve for much less offense. It make me real sad too.

I hope woman will be better so I vote for the black Senator, Harris.

Oh, I think the Kelly is very guilty as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 2 weeks ago #3895

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Four damn years! That’s it! What a fucking waste of our tax dollars!!! I’m pissed. This is why they keep doing shit, people like trump and those who run in their circle. I agree nothing will change if a white man is elected into office. It won’t matter if he’s a democrat or a republican. It’s time for a new perspective. I agree with you Niobi this is insane and so damn blatantly unjust and unfair. We can only look to get over justice from minority offenders. White offenders get slapped on the hand no matter how bad the crimes they commit are.

I’m not upset with Cohen but the media is making a big deal about the pardon thing, something I’m hot upset with him about at all.

February Meeting 5 years 2 weeks ago #3896

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Well, I’m not surprised. I’m pissed but I’m not surprised. I was shocked Cohen got as much time as he did. I don’t think he deserves to go to jail for longer than a year. I’m just disgusted with how our criminal justice system works. I don’t blame black people and minorities for being upset this is clearly a racist judge. He has expressed sympathy for Manafort before and he speaks against the Mueller investigation. I think he should have refused himself because of his obvious bias. I hope the judge he stands before next handles the situation much better and gives a more fitting sentence.

Now this border thing. WTF is going on here? Mason I absolutely hate it when you are right. They are sexually abusing those kids OMG. Think of all the girls that they separated first and what they must be going through. This is so elaborate they are arresting reporters and people taking pictures to cover it up. OMG!!!

And, let me say this, that damn woman that was on MSNBC the Lawrence O’Donnell show last night, the juror who found Manafort Guilty. Excuse me if I don’t give a damn about her opinion on what is right and wrong. She’s a trump supporter and anyone who remains under the delusion he is a good person and is doing a good job is insane. I mean INSANE!!! I don’t care what she thinks about anything. I’m sick of people like her they are a disease that is tearing this country down along with their damn corrupt president. Talking disgusting. Yeah…Hilary was right, she should join Manafort in jail because she is as deplorable as trump she’s worse that’s the problem.

I want a woman president and I’m thinking we need a minority. Barack was a good, descent president, exposing just how indecent white congress people and those who vote them into office really are. It exposed the ugliness that stagnates this country. It was hidden but it is clear now especially after trumps election.

February Meeting 5 years 2 weeks ago #3897

• Jess
I saw that Casey. I said, “Now here is an oxymoron in action.” How in the world does she try and say Manafort is a criminal, guilty in one breath and turn around and claim she supports a criminal like trump! I almost fell out of my seat when she said he’s doing a good job. Of What? Destroying our democracy? Really lady! She looks crazy and dead actually. I keep thinking about how UE described the walking dead. There is no real life behind their eyes. They speak like robots, saying mechanical like phrases and it goes on commented on until it is clear they aren’t making sense or is clearly a contradiction to what they have just said. At some point they clearly don’t make logical sense. I honesty could not believe how irritated I was listening to her fane sincerity. Her very existence was suddenly abominable to me. That’s how disgusted I was.

I am also voting for a female because I’m sick of the way too many white men are comfortable embracing corrupt ideas and corrupt behavior when other white people are the culprits of those vile acts. I’m real tired of the double standards.

February Meeting 5 years 2 weeks ago #3898

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Where to begin. Oh my! Talking turmoil and chaos on a continuum. That is the one thing that is consistent about this current administration and those who support it. I just want to ask, is this woman the only juror the media can find to talk to? I mean really. Cohen is telling the truth and we deserve the truth about this president. I don’t care about the pardon mess, he’s not going to get one and he’s no longer asking for one. Manafort deserved life and that judge Ellis is known to be racist as outlined on MSNBC. He sentenced a black former congressman guilty of illegal financial practices to twelve years and he wasn’t a traitor. To say Manafort has led a crime free life was ludicrous. The man is a traitor to this country. He’s led a wealthy life and I guess to Ellis money makes you above approach. I’m not even going to comment on anything lying trump says.

The situation at the southern border is unbelievable and I am horrified because this is Dane and Wilbur and their whole organization in living color. Can you all see it? UE was channeled to Mason and I’m glad we were given a glimpse into what is really going on around the world. I’m not upset with new Muslim Congresswoman who spoke up about how she feels about our relationship with Israel They are not a chosen people and they do/or are involved with much of the hostilities that continue in their region. I wish we would just stay out of it. Let them solve their own problems. I know R-kelly is guilty just as that Kavanuah is guilty. I’m voting for a woman Warren or Harris. We need a better perspective and that starts with better leadership.

Now the juror OMG…woman please is all I can say. Woman please. Media Please stop subjecting us to people this ignorant PLEASE!!!! If we want to hear from people like this we know how to turn on Fox News.

February Meeting 5 years 2 weeks ago #3899

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I am disgusted. We need unbiased judges for crying out loud. How can anyone judge others when they so blatantly have problems themselves. I’m sorry our system needs an overhaul. We need to literally get rid of all people with bias attitudes and views. Blameless life? In what damn world? Blameless! That’s unbelievably disgusting.

The woman…I didn’t see her and I’m glad. OOO thank the Most High for that, but some people like this are the very reason this corrupt administration remains in place. You can’t be sane and continue supporting this man. If they aren’t blind deaf and dumb they know this is a corrupt administration. I really will be glad when we are no longer subjected to even hearing this man’s voice.

I also thing Kelly is guilty and I have to agree with the Doc…they are literally like the walking dead, always performing, always covering up their true nature, look at all the nasty disgusting adults molesting and abusing those innocent children they are holding in prison camps. That is a disgusting reality we all need to open our eyes too.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds