Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3912

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Congrats April and Miss Karen :cheer: !!!

Well Biden is doing well according to the media. I don’t dislike him I’d just like to see someone younger in office. Old people have old ideas. I’m also nervous about old white men. I mean, look at trump.

All I can say is this country, this world, when it comes to Morals, is going to hell in a hand basket. But when a society has bad leadership it brings out all the worse people. A society is always a reflection of its leadership. I would love to see Warren as this country’s next president. She has m vote and I love the women in the House after electing all those democrats!!! YAAA :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3913

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Congrats ladies :cheer:

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3914

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Well congratulations Ms. Karen. I really want you to be happy.

As we look at current events, I can’t help but think about Roscoe. He was always the one to get this kind of conversations going. He was heavy into politics. I wonder what he would be saying about this mess if he was here. I really miss Roscoe. He would get so into it and it was just always engaging even if you didn’t want it to be. Roscoe made the funniest faces :lol: When it comes to political situations I find myself think what would Roscoe say about this situation. I think he would be really upset with the current administration especially how bad they have don’t the FBI. Auntie do you think Roscoe is coming back? Is he back already? Why do I think about him so much, needing it to calm and comfort me because I am really concerned about the state of our union with this man in the drivers seat.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Miles.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3915

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Sweetie Roscoe is with you. He knows you need him. No he’s not back in and he’s not coming back in. He’s around his son a lot trying to ease his mind. He’s around his daughter trying to ease her mind. He’s at peace and he knows when you need him to ease your mind. What does thoughts of him do for you? If it brings you peace and calms you, that’s what he intends. :cheer:

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3916

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I am really glad Manafort was sentenced twice, at least he’ll do close to ten years for what he’s done. I think he should get life but I guess rich white men don’t get much time in prison for breaking the law.

I have to agree, the things we are witnessing in this country today are unbelievably frightening. I cling to my husband because I am afraid and he makes me feel safe. I worry about out kids and I’m glad they will be in the Gnostic Learning Academy when they start school. I don’t want my kids in the US public school system. I think about all I experienced in school and I do not want my kids to be subjected to that. The bulling, the teasing, the pressure, all of it was horrible. Drugs, pressure to stay bone thin, everything being a competition. I witnessed a rape I was scared to speak up about because the coach was involved. He got a girl, a cheerleader, he raped her first and then allowed three of the players to rape her as well. I told my dad and he told me I was lying. I went up with her but something told me to wait outside the door. When I heard her cry out and could tell her screams were being muffled I peaked through the crack in the blinds and was horrified by what I was witnessing. At first I was frozen in shock and then I backed away and ran as soon as I was able to. My friend left the school after that, It resulted in her becoming pregnant and her parents sent her away to have a baby she didn’t want. They were Catholics so abortion was not an option. I never saw her again. I often wonder about her and I did send a letter to the principle, and a few other people describing what I witnessed and naming the boys and the couch involved. I did it anonymously because I feared retaliation. I even feared what my father would do to me. He told me to never say anything about it again not even to mom. I soon realized he knew I wasn’t lying but I couldn’t figure out why he seemed to feel so threatened by what happened. I couldn’t help but wonder if he’d done something like that at some point in his life. I told my sister and she believed me. I told my brother and he believed me to. He confronted dad about it and if my Uncles weren’t there he would have tried to murder my brother. I was convinced he had done something like that before. This thing with men like R-Kelly and that Kavanuah bring the memory of that afternoon to the forefront of my mind all over again. When I saw R-Kelly it turned my stomach just like watching Kavanuah did. I’m a nervous, woman and I don’t want my children subjected to being harmed outside of our home. I don’t.

I like Biden, but I really would like to see a woman in charge for a change. I like Warren.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3917

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG Beth. What happened to all of them? How many girls did they do this too is that known? I’m so angry. Not only that someones daughter was treated this way but the people’s sons were encouraged by someone they look up to and probably admired, to do this file thing. I would not want anybody to mislead my son in this fashion. I’m a so angered, this is most egregious to me because a coach was involved.

Some of the things women are subjected to sometimes very early in life, has always been hard for me to stomach. I’ve seen some horrible things and I remained in law enforcement because I was determined to do my part to make sure people like this get the protections they deserve. When Mason said they want the young girls and they are handling this way because there will be no record of them, they can do whatever they want to them and no one will care. They can kill them and just throw them in mass graves just like in UE, my stomach fell. I knew she was right. In my heart I knew that true and its so vile it unimaginable.

Beth we do need to be afraid. Donald Trump needs to be impeached and removed from office because an election is not going to work. They keep acting like this man is going to do things by the book, the right way. He’s not. I don’t want to be in this country during the next election if they don’t impeach and remove this parasite ASAP. It’s like watching the blob devour our country and witnessing republicans feed the blob with human flesh. It is scary.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds