Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3918

• Beth
  • Premium Member
No Doug, the coach died later of a heart attach and nothing ever happened to the three boys. They did nothing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3919

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Okay, first Congrats Karen and April you two look good together and happy.

Now Beth…I wanted to say something about this when Ebony admitted witnessing a rape or attempted rape of her cousin. I literally saw my father force my mother to have sex with him once and it broke my heart. I never looked at him the same again. They were quarreling but it didn’t seem that serious. My mother walked away and he followed her. I followed him. He said something to my mother that ripped her heart and mine as well. He admitted he was cheating and when my mother walked out of the room he grabbed her by her hair. It shocked her and I knew he had never been physically violent with her before. He was so angry he didn’t see me trying to hide on the side of the long table. My mother slapped him and he slapped her back, she fell and he kept hitting her. I was horrified. He drug her kicking and screaming into the room and I eased to the door after he closed it and slowly opened it. He was literally raping my mother and I backed away and ran to my room. The next morning he acted as if nothing had happened the night before. I was always invisible to them so that didn’t surprise me.

He kissed my on my forehead and I thought I was going to throw up. I didn’t see my mother until later that afternoon and she was clearly shaken by what happened. He left a note saying he would be gone for a few days and while he was gone, my mother packed up our things and we left. She had a home of her own in another state and we never returned to the house we shared with my father. That’s how I met Rod. My father didn’t try to see me. He sent support sent me gifts, but I only saw him once a year and that was to much for me. I think it’s sad that females are either subjected to or witness violence against another female often time early in life. That is why I believed the Dr. who accused Kavanaugh and I believe R-Kelly is guilty of all the things he is accused of. I believe Mason about what they planned to do with those young Hispanic girls separated from their parents and carted off to undisclosed locations. I’m hoping it’s the time of the woman and some of this violence is going to stop. I’m voting for a female candidate and I like Warren.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3920

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Not only women witness violence against women. I have witnessed plenty of that from beatings to rape. I’ve witnessed violence against men and children. Take it from me, Kavanaugh and Kelly are guilty. They are good performers but they are guilty. I’m sorry for what happened to many of the women in our Gnostic Family and I commend how you have all come through it.

It’s abundantly clear that we are living in dangerous times. And to have people stand up and have the nerve to say this is a good president is beyond offensive at this point. I saw that juror and she turned my stomach. I don’t care what she things about anything because she thinks trump is a good president.

Congrats Lady Karen I want you to be happy and you look so much happier these days.

I like Biden and if he runs he’ll have my vote, I hope he’ll pick a woman to be his vice but I will vote for him.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3921

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Congrats Karen and April (big smile)!!!

Beth…that is really tragic girlfriend. I have seen a lot of violence against women in my life, and I was an abused kid like Mason. I saw my mother beaten by all of the men in her life. It was a part of life growing up. Violence was so much a part of our lives and happened so often it seemed as natural as breathing. The women got it but to me little black boys got it the worse. I listen to stories Deb and Benji tell about how badly their brothers were beaten and I can relate. I watched boys beaten by their mothers their fathers and everyone in between. Sometimes it not hard to see why black men are so messed up.

I think R-Kelly is guilty and he reminds me of my perverted uncle who was always showing his business to us especially when he had too much to drink which was like all the time.

I’m scared a lot too. I think trump is going to start a big civil upset during the election. I really wish they would impeach him. I’m not shocked though, he’s white and they are never going to hold white men accountable for doing wrong even when they catch then doing wrong. Trumps hate is spreading beyond our borders. This is a terrible administration and the republicans are allowing it. It’s frightening and I will be voting for a woman because we need a real change. I like Warren.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3922

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I had a friend in high school who was often beaten up by his father. I mean he would break arms and things like that and you would never have thought a he was capable of the things he was doing to his son. I felt so sorry for him and when Mason said sometimes wealthy white kids have it the worse, she’s right. No one really wants to get involved when a white kid is being abused by a wealthy white father.

I see trump as this kind of father only truly loving his daughter in an unnatural way. I think many wealthy households are dysfunctional households. I think Mason is right when she says to money ruins a person. What do you all think of what is coming out about Michael Jackson? What about how judgmental society is when it comes to performers but they can’t find it in their hearts to condemn this man occupying the White house? I believe R-Kelly is guilty but so is Kavanaugh. Trump is guilty and the stuff in that dossier would probably turn our stomach.

I think we are living in a crazy time and it’s time for female leadership. I’m voting for Warren.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3923

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I think we are living in very scary times. I don’t know why they don’t want to impeach trump sometimes I think the dems want to see more problems arise from this president and his administration. Nancy will not consider impeachment and what if that man doesn’t allow them to see Mueller’s report? Then what will her excuse be for allowing that man to remain in office destroying everything that holds this country together.

Beth, we are taught to keep things to ourselves. My real father beat on my mother all the time and force himself on her. I know now how negatively it impacted my life. I think R-Kelly is lying because if everything was on the up and up he’d tell her to speak to her parents and tell them she is all right. I’m not about to take his word that she is all right and they are dating. He’s a lying ass and I think he should go t jail.

I have not seen the Michael Jackson documentary and I’m not sure I want to. Let the man rest in peace. I think because there are so many racist people in the world they would do anything to justify how badly they treated Michael when he was alive.

I’m in agreement, we need a different kind of leader. It should be a woman. I like Harris or Warren I don’t know much about the other women in the party running for president.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds