Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3900

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
You know…how do you claim to be so law abiding and be a trump supporter? Do they really only watch fox news? Do they really not see all this stuff going on? Do they honestly think this stuff is normal? Is she being paid to say nice things about trump? I’m just trying to make sense of all of it. It doesn’t make logical or common sense. They baffle me, they really do. They wow, anyway I don’t care what anyone who supports trump thinks because trump is a thug and I don’t care what a criminal and those in his or her crew think.

I can’t get over R-Kelly either. Here we go again, it’s like a damn epidemic in this country, and what the hell with all these MEN sexually abusing the kids they separated from their parents. Yeah they are trying to cover something real sinister up. It’s sex slavery like Mason has said time and time again. It’s a damn shame people don’t listen like they should. We hear you Mason, I’m glad we listen. We aren’t shocked by any of this just disgusted having the truth revealed. I’m sick of the media going on and on about pardons. Who gives a shit if Cohen’s lawyers talked about pardons with trumps lawyers? He hasn’t pardoned him and probably will not so stop talking about it all ready. Allow us to stay focused on shit that is happening right now! Trump is doing plenty of shit at this very moment that is worth complete focus on. Stop distracting us we need to stay focused.

I like Bernie and I like Biden, but it would be nice to have a woman and I like Warren.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Lydia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3901

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I think we need a woman folks. I mean, if ever we had proof of that trump has given it to us. We also need to see a return to morality in the United States. Even the damn clergy have shown how corrupt they are. I’m telling you, them Evangelicals do not serve the Most High and that’s a fact. Their God is clearly money and they can’t even hide that anymore. Most of those religious trump supporters follow their leaders, the evangelical clergy. That’s your answer. They are true to their god and trump is a steward of their god. He’s the right ethnicity their god favors, the right gender, is ruthless, heartless, and corrupt. He ushers in chaos, confusion and division. You see Evangelical is the conglomerate of all religious ideology. That is there is a better race of humans, there is a preferred group of humans, and if you don’t have enough of what is worshiped something is wrong with you. This allows them to mistreat other humans with a clear conscious and to only see fault in those who do not have what they value most. They also work hard to insure the devalued humans never have enough of what they value most. They discriminate, devalue, deny, and accuse them of all manner of things that they are the ones who are the most guilty of committing. This is a very dangerous world and like I always say, we need a Virgil adorned with the power of the 9 to separate the rotten from the salvageable. It is my hope that time isn’t far off.

In the meantime…I’ll vote for Warren for president in 2020.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3902

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I didn’t hear the juror but I can imagine she was like all the lost trump supporters. They are in the trump cult that all there is to say. I think it’s a shame when people don’t care about the truth. It’s a sad scary way to live. But when you think about it, most religions condition people to be this way. I mean some of the stuff they feed their congregation is unreal. I blame it all on religion only now it’s just a few people who remain blind and refuse to see the truth. More and more people are waking up so they are now fighting a losing battle.

I think if one person gets away with a particular behavior, publicly, like that Judge I can’t spell his last name but it starts with a K, he did do that to that Dr. when she was young and he got away with it, it makes more people think they can get away with it. It’s scary to know we have rapist drunken judges on any court much less the supreme court. But, clearly we have plenty of judges in positions they should not be in. The Federal judge that sentenced Manafort is a racist judge. He’s also bias and should not have anything to do with the case because he doesn’t like the main prosecutor Mueller. but he’s too arrogant to refuse himself. All of this leads raping pedophile’s like R Kelly to believe they can get away with sexual misconduct like all those before them like trump. Of course he’s a lying child rapist and all that having a fit on camera only made his guilt more obvious.

I’m voting for a woman for all the reasons listed and I like Warren as well.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3903

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Well they just keep proving the point there are real racist in high places. Now we have racist and molesters near rapists in high places. How the hell are we suppose to respect the industry, I mean, where the hell is the integrity of the institution of law? How are we to respect a judge appointed by a criminal, confirmed by a racist party that clearly supports the behavior or their misogynist, treacherous, criminal, racist, leader.

R-Kelly has been a pedophile for years. I find it hard to be upset with him when the leader of the free world is a misogynist, thug trying to secure his sex trade position in the world separating them young Latin girls from their parents and attempting to erase their existence. What kind of evil piece of shit wants to be a part of that? Well, obviously many seeing as there are all those reports of the caged children being molested. This is a real horror story happening in living color.

I’m going for Harris for president.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3904

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Cousin…I have to agree with you. Kelly is guilty, Kavanah is guilty, trump is guilty. Cohen is finally telling the truth and the reason why people are so quick to side against the media is they do make more of something than they should. We don’t give a damn about Cohen and this pardon mess. There is so much more significant stuff going on and still going on. They beat weak shit into the ground like Hilary’s emails, and we end up with criminals in office like trump. I don’t want to lose sight of all the evil things trump has always done and is doing now. Nothing is normal and it’s uncomfortable. We have racist women hating judges being appointed to high offices. This is a nightmare we are living in and it’s time to stop the madness, trump has to go so we can get back to normal.

I’m voting for Warren or Harris because I want a woman for a change.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3905

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Bro…it’s crazy. I mean I did hear the juror and my mouth was hanging open when she said she still supports trump and he’s doing a good job. Yeah, of fucking our country up. Dad and Uncle Paul are probably flipping in their graves about right now. Actually they are probably back in here somewhere but you know what I’m saying. I’m real upset about what is going on at the southern border with the kids. I’m just disturbed in a way I’ve never been disturbed. Honestly, this is horrific. And women are over looking it, white women. I’m just disgusted and I find myself looking at the heritage of these women who are so supportive of this mad man. I’m just trying to wrap my head around what is with these people. I’m just at a lost.

With that said, I’m voting for a black woman. I just think we are in need of a honest, compassionate, fair leader that will put this country on a more stable course going forward.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds