Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3876

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I'll open us up by saying, Jesse, the actor on Empire, this is when we have to look to that inner self before we make judgments. Law enforcement in this country is real good at discrediting normal citizens as they are held in such high regard, but...but, it has been proven time and time again, to many men in law enforcement, I mean the regular police departments, LIE!!! Jesse was attacked. They lied on him when he was a victim. It pays to always take what a regular law enforcement department, especially one with the reputation as bad as the Chicago police depart has. At the end of the day, the just once again made themselves look bad. We talked about many thing this meeting and Mason, I have to say...you have been so on point about this man in our nations capital and eventually he will start to fall.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3877

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Jay thanks for starting us off...The situation we are currently in is a hot mess. He thinks he’s a Don. He doesn’t have the finesse and as always, the media tries to shape and mold how the public feels and what we are most concerned with and about. I don’t give a damn what conservative media is saying. Why do they tell us their bullshit? I mean if we care what they are saying we know how to tune in on our own. They make me sick exposing us to the bullshit when we clearly choose to distance ourselves from it. Trump gets support because of the media he treats like shit. They are more his ally than he obviously realizes. They make sure we get a full dose of his crazy bullshit allowing him to use Twitter as an acceptable way of communicating with the public. They have normalized this weak ass behavior. I can’t believe it. We have to hear what the man thinks via twitter. Really? It’s juvenile, immature, and we have to never accept it. If he can’t act like a man an speak to the nation appropriately, I really don’t give a damn what he says. I don’t give a damn what he says period, but I really don’t care what he says on Twitter.

So, does anyone know what democratic candidate they like out of those who have thrown their hats in the ring? I'm for a woman this time. I like Warren.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Mike.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3878

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
OMG, what is wrong with the republicans. I don’t give a damn about Cohen lying in behalf of his bulling former boss. He’s not lying now! He’s telling us this man isn’t going to leave the white house peacefully and we all know he’s right. Mason has said it. He’s going to try and start a race riot. He’s going to use everything in his power to cause civil discord in this country.

I heard Bernie this morning and saw familiar faces, many who supported him in 2016. I’m leaning toward Harris but I’m definitely voting female.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3879

• Justin
  • Administrator
I really sick of how ignorant the republicans are, to many of them. This man is bad point fucking blank come on already. Stand up and make a difference, especially those who call themselves leaders. This standing up for trump is just ignorant. I think it’s obvious, most of them want a more dictatorship than a democracy. Mason is right, they don’t like being decent and treating all people with a measure of dignity and respect. They want to feel all right mistreating others, looking down at and to others, disparaging others, oppressing others, and acting offended when they are called out on their racist attitudes and behaviors. They know it’s wrong but deep down it’s what they want. It’s the only way to explain their continued support of a real criminal.

Jay agree Sommett is innocent and it’s a damn shame the police in Chicago would rather blame a victim than actually do what they are getting paid to do, hunt down the criminals committing crimes.

I think I’m going female as well this election, I’m also leaning toward Warren.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3880

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
Well, I have become numb to his bullshit and I just want him out of office. They need to impeach because he will make a mockery of an election win or lose. We don’t need anymore trump drama so they need to impeach before the election and he needs to answer for crimes he’s committed all his damn life and gotten away with. I think it’s a shame the way too many white people think the law only applies to minorities.

I’m voting female too because Bernie is too old and that black woman that is so supportive him kind of perpetuates the problem with the black race if I can be frank. To many of them get behind someone or something that isn’t in the best interest to their race at all. Bernie talks a good game but he doesn’t really care about minorities, particularly black people. I just don’t get that feeling from him.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3881

• nicoli
The reason why racism doesn’t die is racist people in power refuse to allow the country as a whole to address it. They want to whine and cry when they are confronted with their ugliness because it is shameful but tolerated and still clearly accepted by to many in this country.

Cohen did not lie this time, and the first time he did not lie for himself he lied for his sickening boss. This shit about him being a liar is not working for most of us anymore. Besides, the big-time criminals are caught when the smaller ones who work for them roll over and start talking.

I only watch the news when something significant is happening. I don’t watch it daily because I don’t want to be saturated with the same shit all day long. I don’t know what he says via twitter and I don’t care. I’m not a twitterer. I used to think his daughter was cute but not anymore. They all look like a lot of demons, and the way they lie is so obvious in their eyes and demeanor. I absolutely believe Cohen, the man, at this point has no reason to lie. I like Harris, I’m going female as well.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds