Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3888

• Emily
  • Administrator
This pardon thing is pretty serious. I just want to know when they are going to do something about this man. Why won’t they impeach him. Did you hear that stuff he said about black people? Driving through poor areas and making fun of how they live. Who does this?

Kendra :lol: :lol: I saw that and I just couldn’t feel sorry for him. It looks like he was just putting on. Don’t they know they just make themselves look guiltier when they carry on like that? Why do they even put themselves through it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3889

• Tony
  • Premium Member
A piece of shit as person Em. That is real shitty but, did you hear how bad he did in school? He’s an idiot and he paid thugs to go in and threaten schools with harm if they ever revealed how bad the man did in school. He’s an idiot. I believe everything Cohen said about him. I think he will try to stay in the White House even if he loses the election. He’d swear the election was rigged and the democrats cheated. Who would do something like that? Oh HIM! I think in the end they are going to impeach him and he’ll try to start some type of country division between the different races.

I like Harris and Warren. I’m torn. I don’t know which one. If one of them make it to the primaries they will have my vote. I’m for a woman as well. If Biden or Sander’s pick one of those two as a running mate they will have my vote. I’ll except vice president.

R Kelly has some serious issues and he looked real ugly carrying on like he did. He’s involved with one of the girls he’s been accused of holding captive. And he had the nerve to say the girl’s parents sold them to him. What kind of shit is that? It’s ridiculous because he claims they are involved. Why would he get involved with a girl who was basically sold to him? He doesn’t know how stupid he sounded. Almost as stupid as he looked.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3890

• Deb
  • Elite Member
OMG, R-Kelly is so guilty he stinks of the rape and molestation he inflicted on all those young girls who have come forward and exposed him. How dare he lie and accuse parents of selling their daughters to him to molest! He’s a guilty sick dog.

I know I don’t want a white man to be president. I’m sorry. None of them want to give all of us guaranteed health care. I’m for universal Healthcare. I’m listening to them on MSNBC and that one from Colorado came up with the weak ass excuse that some people have good private healthcare through their jobs. WHO!!! WHAT JOB!!!! That’s bullshit!!! All of us would love to have universal healthcare period! ALL OF US!

I want a woman to be president. Biden and Sanders are both too old. I agree climate change is real but I don’t want that to be the primary thing that a president address. I want to be one of the things but not the primary thing. I just don’t like anything the white democratic men are talking about when it comes to being president. I’m sick of the same shit, and they would bring more of the same.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3891

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Ah Mr. Kelly. What a fool he made of himself. I hope he doesn’t thing that performance was convincing. Those of us with half a brain saw it for exactly what it was, a performance. It wasn’t one of his best shows, and it oozed of BULLSHIT!!! How dare he blame the parents for what he’s been doing to underage girls. That angry jumping up is what he does to those girls to scare them into submission. He’s a pimp, that’s it and that’s all. Of course he wasn’t messing with the one he claims he’s involved with while she was under age. Man please! Anyway!

Cohen is a man trying to cleanse his soul and he’s on the right track. He is the one who will bring this man down. He has opened the doors that needed to be open and the timing is perfect. We have a democratic house and his bullshit is over. I am disgusted by every person who continues to support this man.

I like Biden but I’m good with a woman in office. Warren still has my vote followed by the beautiful Senator Harris.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3892

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
You know what makes me sick? The media given the wrong people air time. Who the hell really cares what this pedophile has to say? WHO? I was so pissed when I saw that. He is a complete liar, total and complete and I pray he gets everything he deserves, one way or another.

I’m disgusted by how heartless this administration is. They all need to fall and fall hard and it is my hope that Karma will do what Karma does. My prayers are with Cohen and his family. I completely forgive him as he deserves it. He has shown a good side that he allowed money to suppress. His goodness has won out and he will do this time. It will fly by, and he will be cleansed. He has done a wonderful thing and all of those who scream liar LIE all the damn time. All day every damn day they lie. They all make me sick. I don’t fell sorry for that Manafort. I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail and I hope that Stone goes down as well. They are all terrible people and I can’t wait to see Trump finally fall. He’s an idiot and of course he didn’t want the world to know how stupid he really is. His family said it long ago but no one listens to what they should be listening to.

I will vote for Warren or Harris. I like Biden but his age concerns me. I think we need someone younger in officer, younger and more modern just like the wonderful members elected to the house this past election.

February Meeting 5 years 1 month ago #3893

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
R Kelly…Did someone say transparent? See, this is what happens when one bad person gets away with doing something to a helpless, weaker person, a child, look at how all of those government employees are molesting those children separated from their parents at the border. How sick is that? Welcome to America right. I’m disgusted and this is what proves what Hilary said when she called trump supporters deplorable ring true. My sister said they were trying to sell them young girls into sex slavery and if they can remove their identity, wipe away their existence, they can brutalize them without question. I keep remember reading what Wilbur and Dane were doing in UE. Killing women and burying them in unmarked cemeteries. Brutalizing children as well. The things in UE are real, down to the ugliest of human behaviors showcased in the UE Saga.

I commend Cohen for coming forward and telling us the whole ugly truth. This he did and he is forgiven. He has proven he is a far better man than all those who continue to support trump and certainly than trump himself.

I will vote for a woman this go round as well and I personal agree with you Deb. It’s hard to believe a white man will do anything much different from what we’ve all seen democrat or republican.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds