Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3831

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Yes I’m a proud liberal. I believe in freedom and I still struggle with many of this country’s mottos and how they love to proclaim this is a democratic society, liberty and justice for all, isn’t that in the pledge of allegiance? I was listening to mom with the kids in class, they are learning about the Statue of Liberty, the Liberty Bell, and what this countries symbols stand for. Liberty, Liberty, and more liberty. Liberty means freedom and conservatism mean repression and, denial, selected elitism, and trying to strip away freedom all the time. Freedom to vote, a woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body. I just can’t wrap my head around the republican ideology, it makes no sense and frankly is unAmerican.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3832

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Amen Marc, that is so damn true. What is the republican message really? What does being and American mean to them? It certainly isn’t patriotism. Trump had committed blatant acts of Treason. The won’t say it but we all know it’s true. He is helping Putin weaken this country. It’s not rocket science. My father says republican’s believe in capitalism, bull shit! What does Capitalism have to do with equal rights? Fairness? Racism? Not a damn thing. Shit I’m a capitalist. I’m not a republican but I am an American and I have no interest and serving a foreign leader and certainly not a advisory leader like the man in charge of Russia. You know, people need to start wrapping their head around the fact that money is not worth a damn thing anymore. Our money isn’t worth the papers it’s printed on. We don’t have the gold and silver that’s what deficit means folks. Money is worthless and at some point it will no longer be something that can be hidden.

Capitalism is free market, that has nothing to do with racism, oppression, depression, lying, cheating, and stealing like republicans do all the time. All day long. This isn’t capitalism, this is criminal behavior plain and simple. They don’t want to pay taxes and they call themselves Americans. They care so much about the country. Bullshit they don’t want to make any contributions for the in betterment of our country but they want us to believe they are patriots and they care about the country.

I have lost all interest in football because of what they did to Colin! I simple don’t care anymore. Something in me just lost interest when they pushed him out of his job because he stood up for something he knew was right. When he said police brutality is wrong. They didn’t punish him, they punished the league because many of us have lost interest in the sport.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3833

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Morality, it is more than obvious it is something that is most lacking in the human species. It is understandably why many don’t reach the highest level of cognition. It’s exactly why we believe in the 95/5. It’s crystal clear. What kind of person supports a leader like trump? Need I give a better example? There is no excuse for them anymore and frankly they are pathetic. I agree with you Jay about Colin. I agree with you Justin about Virginia Senator and I will say Jackee has a point, he should have never issued the retraction. There comes a time when we need to own our behavior good and bad and face the consequences whatever they may be. He had some racist views at that time in his life and to deny it now is just weak and made a uncomfortable situation, bad.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3834

• Jordan
Great article Mark. I too am a proud liberal because I do believe in freedom and Jay I agree capitalism has nothing to do with conservatism. In fact it’s a liberal concept, free keyword FREE market. Liberal, free, it’s is the same thing. I guess one would have to have morals to recognize that. Morals over Money folks.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3835

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Well honestly I can seriously see the problems going on in our society. Everyday the 95 5 is becoming more and more clear an obvious. I also believe the lack of morals, real morals is what divides us by that ratio.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Rod.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3836

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I really liked this article because Mark always puts things in prospective. I didn’t know all that about glands. I was sitting with my mouth hanging open thinking ‘OMG really?’ WOW! I looked up the chakra and did my happy dance.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds