Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3873

• Val
  • Premium Member
Mason, the songs you pick for us really put how we feel about The Most High in prospective. I can’t describe how I’m feeling but it’s blissful. We have quite a bit going on in the world around us but wow, it was really hard to think about any of it over these past few days especially today. I feel so good. I am so happy about my faith. I wish everyone could feel like this but…oh well. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3874

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I love all the smiles and Val is right, we are all clearly in a good place. I hope we all stay this way. The ceremonies were beautiful. The group is growing, and did you see the guest come out when the choir started singing. OMG I have never felt anything like what I felt during our worship today. When the men and their deep baritone voices sang it was all so beautiful Mason. Sometimes you remind me of King David he loved to sing beautiful songs to The Most High. You always find songs like this that just fill us with the love we feel and want to express. It might look bad folks but man oh man…let us never forget who has the final say in all things. AMEN!!!

Morality 5 years 1 month ago #3875

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
We are smiling, we are laughing, WOW!!! Miles stood beside his father today and I got the feeling he is being primed to take his father’s spot. I see the young stepping up and taking their place. The choir is growing and OMG can they sing. I’m watching the slow and gradual transfer of position in our group and the elders encourage us younger Gnostic Family members to proudly take on more responsible roles. We are coming from serious situations in the past, each bringing something to the group that can be used to guide and help those who will follow us as they grow into the people they will one day be. It is a wonderful time for our group and I can’t describe how content I feel in life. God is Mighty, God is impotent, God is WONDERFUL!!! That song brought me to my knees today. I feel so liberated. And…I saw some familiar faces with us. WOW!!!
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds