Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3837

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Mark is like his father, and sister he’s an educator. He is always teaching me something new. Once again I was educated on something I knew nothing about in regards to or endocrine glands. It was also refreshing to learn what causes the 95/5 ratio. It’s a damn shame how immoral most humans are.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3838

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Well now I know how The Most High flows through us, that’s why our glands are so important. It makes common sense I mean, they release hormones that control how our bodies literally function. Of course it is what path the Most High would use to flow through the human body, through any living thing. It’s amazing.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3839

• Emily
  • Administrator
I read this article and first of all I have to say, Mark I did very little editing. It was so well written. It followed the style Laura taught us and stayed on point. It really flowed nicely. Your getting good at this. :cheer: I like learning about how The Most High interacts with us and what better way but via our glands. No wonder the secrete hormones. It is also really good to finally understand our ability to understand that we are supposed to do the right thing all the time is what breaks us into either the 95% of society or the 5%. So small but so significant. This is why it is harder and harder to find good friends, good mates, and honesty these days. No Morals WOW!
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Emily.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3840

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I think the whole human race could use a dose of morality. I think for most human’s morality isn’t important because money makes humans immoral. The desire to have more and more of it, allows many humans to exult themselves over those who are not as fortunate. I have to agree, money strips away righteousness for the weak and because of the 95/5 ratio this happens for to often.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3841

• Niobi
I like to learn and I now learn about my glands. I now know how important are glands. I agree Emily, I also have better understanding of what make the 95/5 split for humans. It is to make much sense now. Good educator me man is :cheer:

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3842

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Yes, I have to agree this was very informative. Mark…who are some people in leadership that seem to have a moral foundation? I can’t really think of any can you? It’s no wonder the world is in such horrible shape. I mean if our leaders aren’t grounded in morality how can they be expected to lead? I just want to know One other than Barack and Michelle Obama. Are there any Republican leaders with a measure of morality?
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds