Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3849

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I knew there was something to our endocrine glands. I knew there was more to it than they just secrete hormones. And it makes total sense. Isn’t it shocking why have such a big divide? Morals, shocking and scary. As always, it’s good to get together. I’m glad to be here and see all of my Gnostic family :cheer: . I can’t wait to start talking about this article as a group. I learned some very importing things and I want to talk about it. I really liked knowing exactly how the Most High flows through our very body. I always knew I felt the divine I was just never sure how it worked. Mark, you are a blessing in so many ways it’s not easy to measure. You hear them don’t you? You have to hear them because you are so full of answers and that is a blessing, a gift.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Rhena.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3850

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Chris you are so silly. :lol: :lol: :lol: but really, I mean he always breaks things down in a way we all can understand. It feels good. This article made me feel good, secure, and loved. I have no questions I just feel good and I’m looking forward to talking about it as a group. :cheer: .

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3851

• Brad
  • Premium Member
OO OOO Pick me! I got a question? Why is my brother so dense? :lol: :lol: :lol: . Good article Mark, very informative and easy to read. You did good chief. :cheer: .

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3852

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I agree with everyone Mark this was a very informative, encouraging, positive article that left me feeling nothing but refreshingly good. :cheer: .

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3853

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Well, last night we talked about this article and I enjoyed the examples the McGinnis always give to clarify what they are saying. Mason talked about her MS and how she feels the things they do to our food and stress activated the disease in her. Luke agreed and the advice to try and take it easy and not stress out, especially about things we can’t change. I'm a natural worrier and Mason says this is typical in black men. It starts when we are young. We deal with racist teachers constantly riding our no matter what. She told us about her son and how his teachers were always calling and she has a good son. But he has anxiety now and he doesn’t know why. I do to. I had teachers like that and I had bad parents to the constant calling made life at home that much worse. I couldn’t cough in class without the teacher saying I was being disruptive and calling my parents. I was relieved to finally understand where my anxiety started. Now I can start to relax knowing The Most High flows through my body and constantly trying to calm me down. He knows what we want and need before we ask.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3854

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I think Michael Steele, the former head of the republican party is honorable Adam. My father was honorable but he did not remain a republican because of his morality. He simply could not stomach the republican inhumanity. That is what he called it and he said it was destructive and anti-the Most High.

That’s right Casey, we meet this weekend and I’m also looking forward to it.

Welcome everyone. :cheer: . The first thing out of Benji’s mouth was a question. He asked me if the Most High speaks to me and tells me the things I write about. I’m not sure if they speak to me Benji I know they speak through me bro. I’m glad I’m getting better at writing the articles. I’m getting their sis. :cheer: .
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds