Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3843

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I absolutely learned very important things from this article. I didn’t know anything about the chakra. I knew a little about the endocrine glands because I’ve had trouble with my pancreas. I have been much better since I found my faith and became a Gnostic. My life has done nothing but improve. There is nothing like coming home. I mean in every way. I feel good especially when we get together. I’m looking forward to our meeting coming up this month there is a lot I want to discuss about this article. Particularly that 95/5 ratio.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3844

• Jess
They act like Reagan was honorable. I think he did lasting damage to this country just like Trump will prove to have done in the years to come. For one he’s appointed judges to the highest court in the land that will strip away all of our liberties and work to reverse Roe V Wade. It’s now time to come up with a drug woman can take that will terminate their pregnancy if they don’t want to carry a child. I don’t think a woman should be forced to have a child if she doesn’t want to. It’s her body and they don’t care about kids. I mean look at what they did to the poor kids trying to cross the southern border. They are separating them from their parents. Allowing them to die. Putting them in cages. Until there is some humanitarianism in the republican party they don’t have a right to force a woman to have kids. They are the most immoral group of people I literally know. They don’t know the Most High. They can’t. The fact that they deny all liberty is proof of that.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3845

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Good article Mark on so many levels. I like realizing the importance of morality. I breathed a sigh of relief when I read what there is such a wide divide between the righteous and the wicked. I also enjoyed learning what path the Most High take when flowing through us. It all makes sense.

I remember when Dad said he wasn’t a republican. It shocked me. He said he could accept some of the ideas and practices that went along with the party and at the time I didn’t understand him. I was a diehard republican. I know now. He told me I would see one day. He was right. Sometimes I really miss papa. I miss mama too. :cheer: Mason…motherhood is keeping me young girl :lol: .
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Vicki.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3846

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I can’t believe how many members of the clergy are clearly lacking in morals. It’s all religions too. I mean, how do they justify how inhumane they often are. The vicious killing, fighting all the time. How do they conclude they are serving the God who is God alone? I bet the Annunaki are looking at us shaking their heads. I wonder if they will allow humanity to destroy this planet. I wish there was a special place in existence for horrible men like trump. All he cares about is money. I mean nothing else is important. It’s insane.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3847

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
It clearly seems clear that money and morals aren’t bed fellows. I mean people love money to a point of killing for it. You see how people take out big insurance policies on supposed love ones only to murder them for the pay off. We are in a seriously moralless world that is for sure. It’s everywhere. All the leaders who are more like tyrants who are comfortable killing off their people instead of do right by them. This is definitely a hellish place.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3848

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Well Marko you did it again. You went and broke it down and made it crystal clear. All I can say…is “Are there any questions?” :lol: :lol: :lol: !
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds