Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Morality

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3825

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
New Article posted Of Moral Character posted today and it's a really good article and allow me to say...Mark..three editors did very little editing on this one. It was that good. Morality, is the key to mental maturity.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3826

• Justin
  • Administrator
Okay, media. It really is becoming more and more clear to me how it shapes public opinion. It’s just as bad as religion if you ask me. Media had the power to set the focus for the entire society. The media made Hilary’s emails an issue. They could make what is important for us to remember about trump an issue if they wanted to. They could remind us just how much we did not want trump as a president by reminding us all the time about the women’s march and all the marches that followed. They are the ones who keep up with all the dumb shit and listen, honestly, I did a lot of dumb shit in high school and college. I guess it can be over-looked because I’m not a politician but I was a racist in high school up until I found The Ephesus Group website and my life was forever changed for the better. This pulling up stuff people do in high school and college, even as young adults isn’t something to cost one their job or to judge them on at this stage in their life. People change, yes they do. My wife is African American and I love her more than I love myself. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and I am so glad my eyes were open and I now know how stupid my racism was. It was shameful I admit but to me the better issue is learning how stupid it was.

There is this incident Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia took part in that was racists. He’s saying it wasn’t him but even if it was, he had come away from that kind behavior. People need to not be ashamed to admit they were once stupid and did stupid things. Tell a story about how their eyes were opened like mine and stand by having the right perspective on how we are all equal and no one is better than anyone especially not based on race and ethnicity. That’s a better story and one that will gain more respect at the end of the day. We have got to stop allow the media to set the stage and tell us what is most important, how we should feel about it, and what should be the outcome.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3827

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
Justin, I agree I don’t think he should resign because the photos were found, but his reaction shows he is guilty and continues to harbor racists thoughts. If he had come clean and admitted he once behaved badly it would have the reaction you describe Justin but he didn’t he started making excuses, trying to change public perception, just like a lying politician so he should resign based on the fact that he remains a racists and we don’t need racists in positions of power.

Mark beautiful job! Yes, I am a proud Liberal and I appreciate you making it clear how and why I feel the way I feel.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3828

• Mike
  • Elite Member
Justin I agree, Jackee you make a good point. If he would just say I was young and dumb that would be enough. I don't even thing he owes an apology. He has had time to get older and understand racism has no place in a society and he's a better man than he was back then.
You know…if more people were moral-minded none of the horrible things that are just getting out of control would be an issue. We have a major issue in this country during these times and he is a result of how immoral so many in the country are. It’s a big mess and trust me, I know.

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3829

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Mark…thank you for explaining the chakra, how it works. So, our environment does, no is affecting how a glands work. I also like the reason we are liberal. I love it. It just makes me feel good. I enjoyed this article Mark and from the sound of it you didn’t really need any editing on this article. WOW!!!

Morality 5 years 2 months ago #3830

• nicoli
Well, I agree with Justin because sometimes the media makes something out of nothing and we have to learn to judge for ourselves. Personally, I think if they started to ignore the clown in the White house he’d stop performing. He’s just like his buddy Stone, always performing, doing anything for attention, and lacking the talent to be famous as real entertainers. The force their shit on us and to many of us are reacting. Ignore them. Nancy is back in charge and shit is about to get back to normal.

I know it’s hard to stay away from the political stuff going on around us but I’d say shut out the noise and let’s all keep praying that this man’s time is almost up. One way or another, we’ll soon be rid of him. I had to learn I was a liberal, I wasn’t racist but I was a republican, well let me tell the whole truth, I was a little racist and my political affiliated empowered my racists views. I have to agree, conservatism is so anti the Most High it’s laughable. They are not serving The Most High and they don’t really care. They use religion because it serves a purpose but they don’t really believe in or care about The Most High. Let’s not forget, their god is money. This is literal and no matter how they try to dress it up and make believe that’s not the case, it is.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds