Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3784

• Emily
  • Administrator
I really try not to think about this man but what he’s doing with this shut down is outrageous. How can he fix his mouth to say people are all right with not being paid? Come on. No one is all right with that for any reason and his reason is so far from good it’s immeasurable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3785

• Tony
  • Premium Member
For all the people out there who feel the government is not necessary, it’s time to wake up. So many things are being affected by this shut down, so many people are being negatively impacted for something so stupid and unnecessary.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3786

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Look I’m not scared I’m pissed. I’m made all his supporter and the media outlets that keep feeding people bullshit. This man is dangerous to all of us and it’s time some republicans grew some damn balls and put a stop to this before it gets any worse. It gets worse with each passing day do something for crying out loud.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3787

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
This man has definitely committed Treason and it’s about time they start calling it what it is. I honestly think there should be consequences and repercussions for all the more power entities that feed into the maintaining his base. Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Steve Bannon, and all those who have not been formally charged with crimes. As we have heard, that Nunes has finally been mentioned. All of them tried to get in on the money tree. If ever there was a case for how the most evil have the most money this is it. We need clear answers, we need congress to do what it was designed to do, and we need to stop all this none sense that the real fake news continues to broadcast and strip away their broadcast licenses. They are, at this point, contributing to Treason.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3788

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I honestly think everyone not being paid should not show up to work. No pay no work, that’s basically slavery. I don’t think any one should give in to a tyrant especially one not qualified to lead, with poor or no leadership qualities, as the person is who is currently in the position of presidency. There is no mistake when it is said this man has committed treason. He is use to buy or paying his way out of situations that break the law or allow him to commit offenses that are harmful to all those he considers beneath him and in this case it’s everyone. He talks down to everyone. He is a criminal. He is a liar. He cannot be trusted. He is unreliable, undignified, irresponsible, and immoral.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3789

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
They are co-conspirators Kelton, of this there is no question or room for doubt. My sister, I agree, Trump is used to hiding evidence. He did it with his personal businesses. This came up during his candidacy and it was ignored, and was not given the proper media attention. You see, the media once again, kept harping on Hilary’s emails when so much more sinister things afoot. They helped this along and now they are also full of regret. His tweets should not be something that is given any credence. If he doesn’t behave normally he should not be given any media coverage. All of this is just crazy and totally unacceptable.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds