Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3772

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Listen to this new Congress woman's speech on the house floor:
nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/ayanna-p...or-calling-out-trump

It's time for all of us to rise and stand with all those being negatively impacted by this Russian operative who has invaded our government and remain there with the assistance of a party that is clearly no longer concerned about what our country stands for and that is Democracy.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Jay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3773

• Mike
  • Elite Member
I’m just as disgusted with McConnell as I am with Trump, maybe more so. That man needs to be voted out for crying out loud. What is wrong with Kentucky. He gave Obama hell but he can’t do anything about this horror in the White house. It’s getting worse and worse I swear!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3774

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I’m scared, I’m really scared and I want him out of there. I like the Cortez lady she’s so pretty and down to earth.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3775

• Justin
  • Administrator
All of this is beyond disturbing. I mean the complete lack of care is so profound. I’m disgusted with Fox News, all the republicans in this country who support this man. Did you all hear the man claim trump has done a lot of good things but the shut down was not good. WHAT GOOD THINGS!!! I don’t know did I just fall off the edge of the Earth or what? Can some one help me, what good things?

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3776

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
:cheer: Justin, I was wondering the same thing. He’s done nothing but diminish the image and position of United States President from the moment he was elected. Isn’t all this Treason?

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3777

• nicoli
I do think at the end of the day, when it’s all said and done, Treason will be the verdict and I’m hoping Kentuckians wake up and vote for a new senator for their state. Honestly, I wish some of these old men where forced out of their seats. I think the senate should have terms like the president.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds