Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3778

• Marc
  • Premium Member
With all this stuff going on, what, why are people, why does this man still have a base? Justin when you find out what’s he’s done please let me know because I’m wondering the same thing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3779

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m glad she stood up and said what she said. I think we need younger senators and representatives live we are starting to get because they get to the heart of what is really going on and we do see right through trump. He’s not fooling anyone.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3780

• Jordan
Trump is a narcissistic, sociopath. He is dangerous, he is incapable of feeling anything for anyone except himself. So at this point it’s time to blame the real problem and that is the republican who support, cover, make excuses, and cower to such a man. They all know something is very wrong but they refuse to do anything about it. To me that’s the real problem.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3781

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Let’s not leave out Fox News and Hannity they aren’t helping this they are continuing to spread his lies and I’m really upset the media granted him air time when they denied Obama air time. What Obama had to say was far more note worthy than anything trump has ever said in his entire life.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3782

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I’m with Ebony…I’m afraid about all of this at this point.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3783

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I honestly think he’s working for or with Putin and that is clearly Treason. The sad thing is even if the house impeaches him the senate won’t force him out. I keep hoping we’ll wake up and he’ll resign like Nixon. He’s 100x worse than Nixon by the way.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds