Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3796

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
He's an idiot!!! I hope Mueller sends his report to other people. I hope he finds a way to alert the public about what has been discovered about this president. I hope this is the one-time trump will not be able to cover up his crimes this time. I’m disgusted we didn’t flip the senate. We really needed both houses to flip in this last election. I hope all the diehard republicans are satisfied with what they voted for.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3797

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Well we really can’t blame the shutdown on trump anymore, I blame McConnell at this point. I’ve always thought he is just as bad as trump if not worse. I also think he has a weak ass wife for allowing him to do the things he does to the American people.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3798

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I don’t know why they can’t, the senators, demand a vote and override McConnell. Why can’t they do that? He’s fine watching people suffer and if his constituents vote him back into office in 2020 they deserve every terrible thing he will do.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3799

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I’m listening to what is going on with the republican senators and I’m sorry, stop voting them into office for crying out loud. This is insane. We are in a very dangerous place right now and I can’t believe all republicans aren’t doing something to make sure our country remains safe. Is the money that strong?

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3800

• Mary
  • Premium Member
First of all what is this shit about Cohen lying or being a liar and the republicans feel they are so appalled by it? Trump lies all the damn time so they don't care about lies. They lie and their president is a habitual LIAR!!!! I'm getting sick of their selective morality. Please, that man lied for trump now he's telling the truth. Trump never tells the truth and needs to be impeached. I’m literally sick to my stomach about this man. The sight of him makes me want to throw-up.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3801

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Benji…my thing is how long will people turn a blind eye to what is happening. I simply can’t get over the people who continue to support this monstrosity of a disaster in the White House. How do they justify their continued support? I am also asking myself what is the, a lot of good things trump has done, one of the men interviewed spoke of. What lot of good things? I don’t have a clue what the hell he was talking about. Good at lying maybe and that’s it.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds