Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3820

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
He thinks everyone is beneath him so no he doesn’t care about what is going on. He doesn’t care how hard he’s making things for people. That man should never have been allowed to run for president much less actually occupying the presidency. I don’t feel sorry for anyone who works for him. They all complain about how hard it is to work for him but they started off on board his racist train of corruption and once they started to get burned they realized who they had signed on with. The man is a walking disease. He reminds me of the blob. Have you all ever seen that movie? He just smoothers and devours anyone stupid enough to get close to him including his off spring.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3821

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: I’ve seen it Jazze. They walk away destroyed bloody and maimed. The carnage is happening before our eyes this man is a Demon and he’s destroying everything he touches just like Hilary said he would. All the nasty snakes have slivered from under their rocks and are rearing their ugly heads and showing their fangs. Racism runs deep and this is their president. He wants to stop Mexican people for being allowed in our country, that is racist. He’s not stopping people from any other country. But what was that he called non-European countries? Shit hole countries. Yeah that’s what he thinks and this “WALL” is his way of saying to all of us, either we are with him or we aren’t and since he doesn’t know who is with him he is punishing everyone. Slaves, yes, that’s what he wants a bunch of slaves working for no pay.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3822

• Val
  • Premium Member
I think they are crazy, I would walk out. Slavery is illegal too so I don’t want to hear how it’s illegal for government employees to strike. We have the most criminal president in history so let’s not act like a select group of individuals have to behave like saints and take what is happening to them with a smile. He is trying to destroy this country because he wants us to stop the investigating that will expose what a lying, cheating, Treasonous shit kicker he really is.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3823

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I personally think he and the Russians planned this a long ass time ago. Trump is a Russian agent. The Russians have successfully infiltrated our government and a political party has allowed this to happen. The damage is done and it will have lasting effects.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 2 months ago #3824

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
GOOOO Nancy Pelosi!!!! Well! HUMF! That woman knows her stuff that’s for sure.

I agree with everything, this shut down is forcing Americans back into a slavery position, and this is going to unleash all the mechanisms that actually keep us safe in this country. He is a destroyer. He is a plague. It is scary, and I’m glad there are people willing to stand up to this animal. Two bills, he’s finally going to let one of Nancy’s bills be voted on in the Senate. If he doesn’t sign it they need to override him.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds