Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Time to Rise!!!

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3790

• Niobi
This is all shame, just much shame for every person who is close to this man. It is disgusting now, simply disgusting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3791

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I’m glad someone has the nerve to stand up and tell it like it is.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3792

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I’m sorry, I don’t understand why we can’t get started with impeaching his ass. I mean, there are far too many wealthy people in this country who will not be giving up their freedom to a damn dictator so he’s living in a dream, he will never be Putin or that North Korean leader, this is a whole new animal he’s trying to tangle with. But…be that as it may, we need to get his ass out especially if republicans aren’t going to stand up to him.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3793

• Jess
He’s hit an all time high with me with this shut down but I don’t blame him alone I blame his enablers more. Mitch McConnell and all the other leaders in the republican congress who are bowing down to a president guilty of treason.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3794

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
I just want to know how far the corruption goes with these republicans. Every republican Trump finds is a threat to the public hearing the truth about Trumps treason. It’s scary because congress is or appears to be unable to contain this man who is like a deadly virus. I appreciate anyone who stands up to this man in public, which they seem to do all in their power to discourage.

Time to Rise!!! 5 years 3 months ago #3795

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I glad she said what she said. I wish they could override trump and McConnell and move forward to protect and defend our democracy.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds