Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Epiphany

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1683

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Is it me are can you all tell a negative has left the fold?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1684

• Jordan
Mason you know it’s true :lol: . Well as a doctor I can tell you a woman isn't supposed to have a repugnant odor down below and if she does she's in the hot set. It doesn't pay to be promiscuous. It might be fun for a while but the question should be asked, what is the final price for you fun down the line.

The movie was scary but good. I was shocked at the reason for doing what they were doing. Black was in fashion and black bodies had more endurance. WOW!!! This is true.

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1685

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Um hum I know my brother’s , my husband, and you my mister.So...did you get bent again? Tell the truth. You better be glad you listened because I would have been telling everything. WOOO that movie was intense and sad. I couldn't believe that girl was a part of it. I'm glad he saw that box. I know that woman left it there. The black woman who wanted so badly to tell him.

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1686

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Well Vic...you said know, that’s the key word family. If I do I don’t know about it and trust me it sometimes bothers me. In my younger years I left it up to the female to keep herself from getting pregnant. I wore protection for me and only me. So I honestly don’t know.

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1687

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Mason, you weren’t here so someone had to take you place and Carmine decided it would be Mike. We tossed him off the boat and he just laughed. That’s not what we expected. Mike the rat was supposed to be terrified but he wasn’t. Kelton helped him back on the boat and gave us a crazy look. We all had to back up. It was one of those whip looks. You know…the one’s Jay is always giving when he’s not cool with something. Guess what dad did? Go on guess.

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1688

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Yes they did :lol: :lol: :lol: I’m have the time of my life. I’ve never had more fun. Dad all of your children are enjoying spending this time with you and Mom and the Gnostic family. It is truly wonderful and I'm glad to be here with all of you. Aaron says it's like coming home from a long trip.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds