Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Epiphany

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1695

• Emily
  • Administrator
I know Mark doesn’t like to be called our leader but, he is, and it’s good to see him interact with the other males in a playful way. His kids are enjoying seeing him having so much fun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1696

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Okay, had a chit chat with Kelton and he was a little upset about what happened with Michael. He says Michael is still sick and throwing him into the cold water was not a good thing in his opinion. He said Michael laughed and took it in stride but he was noticeably moving slower after it happened. Guys fun is fun but it’s not okay to get carried away. And...And, it's not fun if it's at someone else's expense. I’m thinking there is some residual anger there for Luke and Carmine, and obviously a few others. This was a form of payback. I say to all of you...GET OVER IT!!! Forgiveness is divine and holding anger hurts you and leads you to hurt others. You are all alive. You suffer temporarily from Michael’s moment or breakdown, but you survived! LET IT GO or spend some time on Doc Rod or Doc Jess,’s sofa to work through your issues because now...right now, it is all of you who have the issue in other words it's your problem solely now. Don't make it anyone else's. Do what you have to do to work through your issues. This is not the way we treat one another! This is not very loving or compassionate. Michael apologized for his behavior and all of you involved owe him an apology. Do some soul searching first because it must be sincere and not coerced as his was to all of you!. It must come from your core. If you can’t do that right now see one of the docs to work it out and don’t apologize until you have. Tell Michael you know you owe him an apology but you need to get your shit together before making a loving gesture of remorse.

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1697

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Mason wrote:
Okay, had a chit chat with Kelton and he was a little upset about what happened with Michael. He says Michael is still sick and throwing him into the cold water was not a good thing in his opinion. He said Michael laughed and took it in stride but he was noticeably moving slower after it happened. Guys fun is fun but it’s not okay to get carried away. And...And, it's not fun if it's at someone else's expense. I’m thinking there is some residual anger there for Luke and Carmine, and obviously a few others. This was a form of payback. I say to all of you...GET OVER IT!!! Forgiveness is divine and holding anger hurts you and leads you to hurt others. You are all alive. You suffer temporarily from Michael’s moment or breakdown, but you survived! LET IT GO or spend some time on Doc Rod or Doc Jess,’s sofa to work through your issues because now...right now, it is all of you who have the issue in other words it's your problem solely now. Don't make it anyone else's. Do what you have to do to work through your issues. This is not the way we treat one another! This is not very loving or compassionate. Michael apologized for his behavior and all of you involved owe him an apology. Do some soul searching first because it must be sincere and not coerced as his was to all of you!. It must come from your core. If you can’t do that right now see one of the docs to work it out and don’t apologize until you have. Tell Michael you know you owe him an apology but you need to get your shit together before making a loving gesture of remorse.

Thank You Mason!!!!

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1698

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason wrote:

I’m really fine, physically. I was confronted with the anger and hurt I caused and realized it was what motivated the tossing. I have considered leaving the group because I felt the animosity and I don’t want to be where I’m not welcome but many more have expressed a genuine desire for me to stay. Again I do apologize for my behavior. I was not only sick and in pain, I was having a emotional breakdown due to my split with my woman. I know that was not a reason to lash out at anyone and all I can do is apologize. I wasn’t hurt physically, just had my feelings bruised a bit. Thank you Mason for realizing what I felt without me having to say anything to you about any of this.

Epiphany 6 years 10 months ago #1699

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Mason wrote:

Sis you are 100% correct and all those involved found Mike and sincerely made their apologizes. They are all feeling the sting of the reprimand as am I. I do apologize for not recognizing what this action or how this impacted Michael emotionally. I have also apologized for my oversight in regards to this incident. Michael is not well enough for this kind of behavior as Jordan has also reprimanded all involved, and I say all as I share in the fault because I was onboard when this happened. Kelton spoke up first and I appreciate his immediate tenacity and bold expression of his disapproval.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds