Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Epiphany

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1671

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Adam I told you not to dive into anything that smells like seafood but it’s actually a worse smell than normal seafood. More like a rotting seafood smell. A woman should not smell like anything more than sweat. If the smell blows your nose off its unclean, diseased son.

Mike my panties are some panties you never need worry about. Tony...I you try not to tell me what to say to my wayward little brother and I won't tell you what to say to you wayward big brother. I’m upset about the whole thing with him and Mason and I’ll deal with that how I deal with it. Got that Carmine. I’m not afraid of you. I’m not afraid of any of you! I like Kelton. He's a laid back, honest, funny man.

I remember that about dad Mary. I remember having to sit on the floor during our time of the month. He even made us wash the cushion on the dining room chairs when he knew we were having our time of the month. It was humiliating and I was glad when he wasn’t there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1672

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Sorry I’m late weighing in…I’ve been pretty busy getting things ready and folks started arriving Wednesday. Mason did you get the minutes for yesterday and today? You are so bad :lol: . Dad is reading and laughing. He said he’s staying out of this one. I don’t blame him. But he says he knows what aunt Mason is talking about and agrees with her. We are having a blast this upcoming week Mason, We will miss you. We’ll send you pics how’s that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kelton missed his calling. :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by TJ.

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1673

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Kelton! :ohmy: Tequila! What are they doing to you? And you been hoing around too? Say it isn’t so! :lol: :lol: :lol: I’m just kidding. All you men have those things Vicki called them but at some point you slow down, not so with mister Mike and he knows it. And you’re welcome, you’re welcome, I’m Mowee on Moana.

Yeah how late were you boys up starting on a Saturday night?

Um hmm TJ…I’ll smite you! Do you want to get smot? Yes I got the minutes. And yes Nick I started the stinky conversation too. :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Mason.

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1674

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Okay, how did this conversation go from Mason’s epiphany to this right here? :lol: Man are we going to have fun during this meeting.

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1675

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
So that’s where Nick gets it. :lol: :lol: :lol: They were up until just before dawn Mason. Nick came falling into bed with a big smile on his face. I just shook my head and laughed.

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1676

• Jess
And this is why I was so angry when I saw my daughter being stank a dank :angry: That's exactly why. I'm like Mason, I don't like loose people period. They are destroying humanity. It's a horrible way to be and Michael knows that now too.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds