Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Epiphany

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1677

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
It’s okay my lady. I was able to pick myself up. I’ve had all my shots to so I’m clean. But I was a butt man darling. I loved big butts and I can’t lie! You know how the song goes. I’m over it now. You just get some rest we are behaving I promise. Hey fella’s where y’all at? It’s time to get toasted and roasted! Oh I meant toast some bread and roast some ribs my lady :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

He do Nick. Hey Pop how you doin? :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Okay…we are watching too many kid movies. No smotting my lady. Damn that was a good movie. I’m going to watch it again right now. The kids movies are better than the older folk movies. OH…we are watching Get Out tonight don’t tell me about it either Mason!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1678

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Wayward? :huh: :unsure: :ohmy: Me? :dry: :woohoo: Never! :S :lol: :lol: . Not anymore. Like Mason says there’s a time to grow out of that and I have.

Damn son…I told you not to tell it! That’s it take the glass and the bottle from Kelton he’s done.

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1679

• nicoli
Hey…guilty Wife B) No red stains and brown tracks. Carm was as bad as Mike in his younger days. I’m surprised he ain’t got no children out there somewheres. Kelton is joking but Carm you got kids you don't know about? Maybe?

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1680

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Don’t call her Kelton she’s always spilling the beans.Carmine...I don't think or I wonder if I have any children I don't know if I have any strays either Carmine and sometimes I think about it . I'm going to be honest, I was one of those guys that thought women just naturally smelled bad down there. I said that in front of dad one time while we were fishing and he set me straight right away. Almost brought me to tears. after that tongue lashing I never had anything to do with a woman that didn't smell good again.

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1681

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Girl can’t hold water! :dry:

Epiphany 6 years 11 months ago #1682

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Oh lord they are out of control Mason :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Carmine talks about that sometimes Nicoli. It bothers him more than he’s admitting and I don’t blame him. I’d want to know too. Oh and that movie was GOOD Mason girl!
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds