Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #528

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
The whole thing just pisses me off down to that tramp not knowing who Mikalya’s father is. One thing about Michael he knows when it’s time to do a paternity test. That tell me he knows when he dealing with a tramp. Any woman that will mess with a married man has no morals, no self-respect, and is a downright nasty tramp!!! We are going to see if we can adopt her since her mother has abandoned her. Michael has custody and he says he will keep it and allow her to live with us while we work it all out. We don’t want her in foster care at all. And no none of us have heard from her sorry ass.

Sadly some women make it hard for people to feel sorry for the innocent ones being victimized by brutal sick men. But I think we all have to keep our eyes and ears open and be prepared to do what we can to help out. Mason has always been a very brave woman. She is bravely facing what is going on with her while the rest of us a basket case. She sounds normal, she’s calm, and she’s resigned herself to this being something she had to deal with.

As for trump catching up to Hilary in the polls, all I can say is what polls? I really want to know what kind of idiots really think voting for trump is a good idea. His representatives lie about Hilary and keep beating that damn dead email horse. They are pounding into the minds of weak-minded people and it’s small potatoes when compared to the twisted crap Trump has done to be successful or give the impression he is successful. Some of the mess he’s done is scary. I have concluded the bigots, racist, and extremist are his primary voters. Level headed people know better and would never vote for Trump. I honestly think, Especially after last night, anyone voting for Trump wants to bring this country down. None of them are patriotic, not one. They can't be.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #529

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I also forgive Michael and completely understand his feeling cornered. I hope things settle down for you real soon bro. :) Did you all watch Trump last night? This man is a fool.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Justin.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #530

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Well, I can now start to forgive Michael but this behavior goes way back for me. I’m not sure if people really change but that’s not for me to judge. I will do my part and that is to forgive.

The fellowship was really beautiful. I was disturbed by what we learned as far as the women being forced into sex slavery. Then Mason has an experience this soon afterward. Mason, are you really all right? Can you call me please? As for Trump, nothing he says carries any weight and anyone supporting him is a sexist or is being paid to do so. Trump lies about everything and frankly I don’t give a damn about Hilary’s emails but I do care about his tax records. I don’t care about the Clinton foundation but I do care about the Trump foundation that is making illegal campaign contribution to buy off politicians. To make them back down when they he is destroying lives ripping people off. Like that Florida attorney general. I do care about Trumps debt to China and Russia. I do care about how he wants to pay as little as possible for employment labor buy outsourcing and charge as much as possible in the US for his products. I do care about the violent image he represents and exposes my children too. That’s what I care about.

I also care about the positive affect Colin is having on America and I hope he hears it too. We support you Colin and think you are a very brave man.
:blink:

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #531

• Jimmy
Mike is all right. He was very upset and has since learned he is not the father of the little girl. I think what his indiscretion caused is still sinking in. He has lost quite a bit and I’m sure he’ll come to terms.

Now Trump, how much more is this man going to say, or have to do, to prove he is not fit to be the leader of a country. He’s arrogant and ignorant, more so the later. I’m thinking his supporters are rebels that want to cause civil war like occurrences. I’m just so dumbfound about why it is so important to too many white people that black people be denied equal rights and that they take this treatment without protest. I just don’t understand. I’m tired of the racism in this country and Trump represents the ugliest side of racism. Now just look at his stature while he was at the church. He was looking down his nose at the people there. He was out of place because he didn’t want to be there. He knows nothing about praising God. He has no need for God and it showed. He’s said as much.

I’m glad some of the things we are facing outside of the political arena were brought to our attention and I really enjoyed or fellowship. I can’t wait until the next meeting. My talent is level-headedness which allows me to judge situations clearly as well as read people pretty accurately. I learned the things that relax me is watching my wife cook, watching my grand-children play in my backyard. :silly:

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #532

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I loved the fellowship this time. We had a lot of serious conversations like the sex slavery situation for women but we had more fun conversations too. Mason is so funny. I think I’m a good cook and nurturer. I’m relaxed in wood-like environments. I like fishing and camping. I was shocked about Michael behavior but I felt sorry for him too. That woman is a piece of work. I’m really upset with her. She hasn’t even called Nick about the baby girl. I’m glad Michael calls her every day and tells her he loves her. She’s been charged with abandonment and Nick and Jackee I’m so proud of you for stepping up and being there for her. She’s innocent and so sweet.

Mason, I am concerned and waiting to hear from you about your health. Can you let us all know the latest soon?

I think Ryan and all republicans who don’t stand up in opposition of Trump, are cowards. They are disgusting and sickening. I can’t stand the sight of Paul Ryan and Trump might be an idiot but they are the reason he has been able to completely disrupt the republican party. They are all cowards and it makes you want to throw up. Trump is un-American that sums him up. All of his business is all conducted outside of the United States. He pays workers outside the United States and that’s probably because US workers are on to him. I think it’s ridiculous this man is even being consider for president of the United States. If he wins will not be united anymore and there will be so much civil unrest a power country like Russia will be able to take over our country.
I agree I think some Trump supporters want that. Colin is gaining more professional support and I’m so proud of him. Now he is a man. He gives us a fine example of what bravery looks like.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #533

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I had a blast during this meeting or fellowship. LOL. I mean it had its moments but overall it was very enjoyable. I was shocked to learn I’m good at editing and perfecting. I also like to sing. I’m relaxed when I’m fellowshipping with my Gnostic family.

I think people who support Trump are hoping to start a problem and want Putin’s support because they know the rest of our allies will side with the ones who are being mistreated in this country. They need someone to side with them if it comes to that. I think it’s going to come to that.

We need to brace ourselves.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds