Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #516

• Niobi
I shocked, I surprised. I speechless. I glad it will not happen again. He is mean, but not evil, my father is evil Michael just mean.

I have wonderful time as did my family. We meet so many new people and we all wish we could be like in UE, in our own world our own society. The world is so crazy, so scary. So many bad things going on . To much control by the wealthy. To much denial of fairness, equality, honesty. All of it is corrupt and Trump personify this corruption. I wish black people stick together more in US. The black people on news act like the white people showing only what matters to white people making no attempt to bridge the gap themselves. Michael has a point on this. They leave it to others to fix while they do nothing to bring change. I think they pay for this in the end and I think that is fair.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #517

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I wasn’t shocked either. I heard Caleb and Michael get into it a few times. Caleb was not nice either so it was like a serious clash and a mutual respect to stay out of each other’s path. I think he just threw all pretense out the window when Nick yelled real loud. That shocked me the most. He told him the baby wasn’t leaving with him and he meant that. He told him to just go because he had said more than enough. I have never seen Nick that pissed off. Michael has this way of shrugging people off that’s more like F you. At least that’s how it made Caleb and I feel. Caleb tried to invite him over to talk about what happened at the party. Michael refused. Caleb was Jewish and Michael told him he didn’t meet privately with Jews. At first we thought he was joking but he assured us he wasn’t. He told Caleb he would meet with me but no him, clearly implying something sexual. I was shocked and kept my distance from him. He never said anything to Mason and I didn’t either. But we knew he didn’t love her after he pulled that mess at the New Year’s eve party in 2009. I’m so glad Sir Paul and MG were resting peacefully when he started acting up. I’m glad he’s gone because I clearly have a thing for Jewish men :lol:

I enjoyed the meeting in a way I haven’t before because honestly Michael made so many people uncomfortable with is racial views none of us could worship freely. We were able to after he left did you all notice the difference. The genuine tears, the real joyful laughter, and the love that seemed to surround us all. I know I did.
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Ashley.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #518

• Benny
Mike sent me a card apologizing and I choose to accept his apology. I do think he’s been through a traumatic experience and yes he is at fault for losing his wife and he did show a mean side of himself, forgiveness is an act of love so I forgive him. I think he needs to rest and he is really lost as he grasps what he’s lost.

Now this Colin and the NFL players taking a stance on police brutality in this country and the lack of accountability, I stand with him and they further prove him right by making threats not to do their job. That’s the problem, to many of them aren’t doing their job correctly. This situation of oppressing and suppressing black people in this country is coming to an end one way or another. Adam says he’s considering quitting because he went into law enforcement to protect and serve not kill and destroy lives. What they did to Sandra Bland left her feeling hopeless and that’s not what law enforcement was designed to do. We have a problem in this country with those sworn to uphold the law having a legal right to break that law indiscriminately without consequence.

I really enjoyed our open discussion during this fellowship. I like how we talked about the media and how they aren’t sharing information that is critical and vital, literally key to ending many of the problems and challenges we face. We do need something powerful. We need a Virgil and a serious purge. We talked about that. I liked our conversation about what inspires us, are artistic side. Mark says we all have and artistic side and I learned sculpting is mine, wow I’m an artist. :lol: .
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Benny.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #519

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I was shocked by what happened but for me the rest of the time was much more memorable. I’m inspired by angels. I like collecting anything with angels on it. Paintings, drawings, statues anything. I’m still trying to figure out what my talent is though but I’m sure I have one :lol: I turn flips and I’m a good gymnast. I should have tried out for the Olympics gymnastics. Mark says all of us are born with a talent that’s why cities go up around us. Some of us see the design and others can make it a reality. It proved we are all supposed to be connected. Which is why when some are continuously treated badly it starts to affect us all.

I’m really tired of hearing Trump I think he will cause a big war if he is elected because he’s going to say or do something he won’t be able to back off of. He is dangerous. I think as soon as he’s elected the foreign governments he owes money, all our enemies, will call in the notes he owes money on. It will be their excuse to takeover our country. I just don’t understand why they can’t see how dangerous he is. And I was glad to hear that the polls are phone polls and the live polls still show Hilary with a wide lead. The polls are old fashion and cater to those over an specific income bracket, leaving a large portion of society unaccounted for.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #520

• Jordan
Michael did apologize and I agree that it only hurts us when we struggle to forgive. I say let’s put it behind us and move forward.

Of course I think my gift is providing medical treatment. I genuinely enjoy it and it would shock me if Mason’s tumor was malignant. We have every reason to remain positive about this situation.

I am relaxed by water and sailing and fellowshipping with all of you. I am glad that I am not the only one who is wondering what is wrong with those who are supporting trump. I mean it leaves me stumped. I think the email thing has been pounded into us so continuously we have decided there is something to it when there isn’t. This is not a reason not to trust Hilary. How she handled the situation before hand is troubling but she wasn’t alone in deciding how it should be handled. I hear the man was uncomfortable and there wasn’t enough security. That is a tragedy not a violation of trust. It was negligent but there were o lies or anything like that. The bottom line is the republicans set out to discredit her long ago and they continue to do so to this day. I don’t know why the democrats don’t do the same thing to them. Constant light needs to shine on trumps issues that give us all real reasons not to trust this man. He is a crock, a shyster, a charlatan, a liar who is without integrity. It doesn’t get any worse than Donald Trump. Hilary’s emails pale in comparison when put beside Trumps substantial negative issues.

I think the media is as whiny as Trump crying about Hilary not having a press conference, not speaking to the press. It’s pathetic. They are literally trying to make an issue about this instead of making an issue about how much trump talks against them. And Colin is making a statement about how badly black people are treated in the US. I am making a statement by refusing to capitalize trump’s name. That’s how little I think of the man.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #521

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I just got out of their way like I was taught to do. I’ll let the leaders work these things our and I enjoyed the part of the fellowship I was able to actively participate in. I’m a singer, jazz, and I play several musical instruments mostly the piano. Nature calls me. I love the spring and the fall. Fall makes our world change color and spring makes our world burst with fresh new color.

I am really feed up with how the media covers things going on in our immediate society and abroad. It is too focused on negativity and division. I really don’t think there are so many people voting for Trump or supporting Trump. Those who are include old white men and women, racist white men and women, and minorities he is paying to public support him to persuade minorities to vote for him. He keeps calling Hilary crocket Hilary. He’s the crocket one. He lies like he breaths and I know people see this. I’m sick of this scandal the republicans are desperately trying to make of a private email server. I mean really? I just don’t give a damn about that. To me Trump is a hundred times more dangerous. Everything about Trump makes him far more dangerous than Hilary, everything.

As for staying informed about everything, I’m glad we will be sharing news that never reaches mainstream media. We deserve the whole truth.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds