Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 6 months ago #492

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
1st I want to say the Ephesus Gnostic Group now has a board that makes any critical decisions. Most of you were unaware of this. Now you know. No one person decides on any action taken concerning the administrative end of The Ephesus Gnostic Group. Many decisions are made after a mass email is sent to all registered members including those who have not officially joined the website. Based on that feed back we determine how best to handle certain situations that arise once a group starts to grow.

In the attempt to remain fair no one thing is left solely up to one individual or one group of individuals. For example: the members of the online group are not more influential than the members of the entire group. The board makes its decision based on the feedback of all members of the Ephesus Gnostic Group. We are a real democracy.

Haven said that, the meeting was different this time. Not only did it take place in our new place of worship, a very beautiful place, we had an unpleasant experience that was very emotional for many of our members including Sir Mark. This unpleasant incident led to the resignation of one of our founding board members. We gather to praise and fellowship with Adonai our God who is God. We do not come together to air our personal issues and dirty laundry. There are psychologists in the group for such matters and they make themselves available to handle these things outside the meetings. Rodrick and Jess make themselves available to all members of the Ephesus Gnostic Group so please feel free to approach them if you are having some mental or emotional problems you feel you need help with. We all have things that come up in life that require some extra assistance to work through. Take advantage of this assistance please.

We covered many things in this meeting including how we feel about both presidential candidates in the 2016 race for the White House. I'll open it up with a topic Anthony posted earlier which was a discussion about Trumps finances. Being a man of sound financial standing, I must agree with Mason's statement that Trump is most wealthy in regards to debt. His dept is dangerous and could potentially cause great problems for the country if he were to win this election. My concern is how little the media is shining a light on this situation which leads me to believe very powerful republicans are behind this cover-up like they are many cover-ups. There is nothing of greater importance than this information and a constant light should shine on this. Trump is literally dangerous for this country. We discussed what political party is most in line with our faith, values and beliefs and concluded we will remain neutral therefore Independent in regards to who we will support politically.

Our focus was fellowship for this meeting and it started with the last article. This is a very important activity and should not be taken lightly. When we fellowship we learn about things we often have no idea about. We learned about the sex trade that is growing in this country and how violent it is especially in regards to women. We have learned that there are many good officers of the law who are very disturbed by what is going on with the police involved shootings of unarmed black males and the violence shown toward black females. We were reminded there are some very good officers, many in fact that aren't happy with this behavior.

We learned about the Alt-right movement that supports Donald Trump and decided it is our job to remind minorities, myself included as I am Jewish, it is not in our best interest to be supportive of Donald Trump who openly brings these extremely racist individual into his fold in the most close way. It is dangerous for us to allow anyone to attempt to persuade us that this man is a good man to have as the leader of this country but we all knew this was coming. This evil man has proven his ugliness in ways that should leave no doubt that he is dangerous but we have many who are still willing to support him despite his vileness. Let's keep the conversation going. What do you all think about the meeting? Feel free to talk about all of it without going into a lot of detail about certain things.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 6 months ago #493

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Justin woooo here we go. First of all my cousin lost his damn mind and I'm not sure he'll ever find it. That is all I'm going to say about how he behaved this past weekend. He has been acting racist for a few years though. I'm just glad we can all stop putting on airs. Some of us have had a strained relationship with him for quite a while. I'm not surprised he disrespected Mason. I think the new chick he was following with is racists and he's a follower more so than a leader in many regards. It was a bit of a relief to see him go. I love my wife very much and I was always worried about him saying something that would hurt my kids feelings. I'm glad it's all out in the open.

Now the election, I'm so tired of how the important stuff is not focused on. Donald Trump is so in debt foreigner. So in debt he needs a country to pull him out. Why do they think he is going to help them? Why are they so stupid? The man outsources all of his business. He doesn't create jobs in this country. What is wrong with these people? I really can't believe how stupid many of these people are. They have no reason to believe this man is really wealthy much less going to improve the economy. In fact there is more proof of the opposite. I can't believe how stupid people are. The Media is our worse enemy. They will not put on what is important and that's how all this shit keeps getting past us.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 6 months ago #494

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I’ll start with the member that left us during this get together. Tony, racism is in you and all others can do is feed into what is already there reactivating it. I was told this was always inside. He had no black friends and no interest in making black friends. I don’t know how he will square this with his own children much less the children that grew up calling him pop. The whole thing is disturbing in so many ways. Controlling it was easy as long as he was never confronted about it. I think Mason decided she was tired of his waywardness set him off thus making it impossible to control something that was lying dormant. He was vicious showing a side none of us knew existed.

I was equally as shocked to hear about some of the crime epidemics we are experiencing. Why are these things not making the news? They are equally as frightening. I enjoy fellowshipping because we learn about so many things that we should know about. I was surprised to learn ho many countries stood in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement. The media doesn’t mention this ever. I feel like minorities this includes crimes and issues that affect women, blacks, and hispanics just aren’t news worthy I guess. Just like the story about the 49ers quarterback choosing to remain seated during the national anthem. This is his way of saying he doesn’t feel like he’s a part of this country when his ethnic group is being gunned down and there aren’t any consequences for the murderers.

As for this Trump thing. Tony I don’t think it would matter. The fact is it’s been in the media. Trump supporters don’t care. Hilary is a woman, a minority like Barack. That is the root of this unwillingness to support her thus the attack on her health. These are men who don’t want a weak, frail, female in charge of the country. They’d rather have another shyster and risk a third world war and worse recession than the last one than have a woman in the Presidents seat.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 6 months ago #495

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Wow…I am shocked. I was offended as I am Hispanic and Jewish. I don’t know what to make of Michael. I feel sorry for his kids. I think Mason is doing a good job of shielding them and I’m glad the split has been a gradual thing so they aren’t as upset by this recent blowup. I saw a side of Michael that shocked me and OMG I saw a side of Luke that really surprised me. Talking fearless WOW!!! I was so proud of the stance he took and he went toe to toe with him meeting the evil head on. Luke made sure it didn’t go as far as it could have. Mark was clearly hurt by what was said because of his wife and children. But Luke turned that shock into very targeted anger that he used very affectively.

I love fellowshipping because we learn so much from each other. Mark we are living in a time when we are at a breaking point as a race. Something is coming I feel it. Something has to bridle the evil because overtaking the world.

Trump is bringing it full circle. I mean I’m shocked at the black preachers supporting him. It makes it clear that the Christian churches are corrupt. I can see why Yahushua will be outside knocking to get inside. Why would you try to persuade you race to vote for this horrible man? They don’t serve God and I think they are being paid. He that one in the news overstepped and has apologized probably wishing it would go away because he see’s his money train driving by. I agree with Mason, greed shows itself in many ways and it’s horrible to have someone in a position of influence sending false messages. I stand with Colin Keapernick stand against violence to African American by law enforcement Athletes have a right to express their feeling like anyone else. Did you all hear Donald Trump’s response?

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 6 months ago #496

• Emily
  • Administrator
Evil, it was evil Justin. So many were disturbed and hurt. That’s what evil does. I’m just proud of how quickly it was handled.

I do like that we learn stuff in our meetings that if we depended on learning from the media we would be sadly disappointed. Nope, they don’t care to show how violent the world is become for women, how hard it is for them to thrive. No they want to put all the emphasis man that will make things harder for women and minorities. They want to vote this horrible man into office and I swear he is an antichrist. I don’t think he’s healthy either.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 6 months ago #497

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I haven’t seen this side but I knew how he felt about me for quite a while. It was hard to be around him during the meetings and I’m glad Mason totally walked away when she did. I can’t believe how well he hid it. I wasn’t to say he’s been sick but like Doc Rod says this something that was buried and surfaced after a few things went bad for him.

The things I see happening in this world are terrifying and I just want to live near the group in a UE like setting and shut the rest of the world out.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds