Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #522

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Well, I don’t like how Uncle Mike acted last weekend but I agree forgiveness is an act of love. He was very upset everyone coming down on him and felt attacked. He came out swinging. He hit below the belt many times but he felt cornered. I agree he brought all this on himself but it’s my job to forgive so that’s what I’m going to do and with that said, I think he should it’s good that he leaves the group until he gets himself together.

I had a blast otherwise. Wow it was fantastic. I love fellowshipping hot dog LOL. I’m a dancer folks. I’m good too. I’ m a performer and I do impressions. I like impersonating famous black men. I like winter I like the cleansing snow brings and I love helping people I mean doing something you know is really going to help. I’m with Mason when she says it angers her when a person in trouble only hers I will pray for you instead of what can I do to help you especially when you know you can help. Man I love doing our thing on an island. It was beautiful. So serene and comfortable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #523

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I was one of those who got out of grown folks way. I’m grown and all that but I’m a young adult and sometimes it’s best to let the older wiser folks handle some situations. They did a wonderful job The kiddos didn’t really see or hear anything. That was our job, to keep them away Val even took Mackala from Kelton and let her play with the other kids. We got the kids settled and by the time we come back Mike was gone and the whole thing was over. I’m glad it was all resolved and I still like and respect Mike.

I like realizing my talent is drawing, graphic arts and I like to tattoo. I thought it was something I did for fun so I was glad to realize it’s my talent. Animals calm me. I love working with them. I’m an animal lover. I also like puzzles. I like putting things together. I like building too so I help out a lot with the construction around the island. It’s become my full time job.

I stand with Black Americans demanding equality in this country because they deserve it. I stand with Colin and all those choosing to knell during the national anthem. It’s a statement they have the right to make and it’s a worthwhile statement. As for Trump and politics I’m glad we talked about how ridiculous this email thing is and I feel much better about casting my vote for Barack Obama, Oh damn. I wish he could just stay in office. Oh well, I guess its Hilary but I also agree that we young people are tired of old people making decisions that greatly impact or lives. Someone needs to seriously bring up the age thing, seriously.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Shawn.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #524

• Val
  • Premium Member
Uncle Mike can be pretty scary but he can also be very loving. I think he felt ganged up on and he’s already coming to terms with what his behavior has cost him. He sees it really wasn’t worth it.
I agree with Sir Mark, Forgiveness is an act of love and I do love you Uncle Michael.

I had a wonder time at this fellowship LOL. We had some moments were we learned some disturbing information. The rise in violence against women for one thing. I am reminded of what Lucifer in UE said about this attack. He said it is the power of the flower. It was the first thing that came to mind. Men need to control this powerful thing women have sometimes to the point of brutalizing them. It makes them a fortune that’s how precious it is, how powerful. This means it must be conquered and controlled by any means possible.

I am glad we are all in agreement about what is going on in the republican party and understand why this is anti Gnostic behavior. We also discussed some of the negative things directed at our faith popping up on the internet. We have been described as a arrogant faith and nothing can be further from the truth. We do not scream hell and damnation for no compliance to our way of thinking. We believe all of us are free to find the path that is most comfortable that leads us back to the Oneness that is all. There is no arrogance in that belief. We do not say we are the only way. We are one way. Find your way and may your journey be blesses like Sir Mark has said many times. We do not have specific leaders per say, but it goes without saying Sir Mark is our primary spokes person. His title is Sir Mark and this is how we address him. It took him time to accept it but he’s finally warmed to it. He liked King better but we weren’t really going for that LOL. He’s so funny.

My talent is caring for others physically. I enjoy doing it and I have been told I’m good at it. I learned I am comforted by affection. I like giving it and receiving it. I love our fellowships because we deal with ourselves quite a bit and this helps us to be better people. Sir Mark says we have to first know who we are so we can learn to love and respect ourselves because this helps us realize what we value most.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #525

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I forgive but I need time to get passed all of it. It’s deeper than the name calling. My sister is ill and doesn’t deserve to be mistreated. I’m real upset about that more than anything. I do accept the apology and I also apologize for losing my temper and saying some things I should not have said as well. I think space is a good thing right now for all of us.

I was really shocked to learn this sex slave thing is so bad and then Mason had an incident happen on labor day that drove it home. A young girl came right to Mason’s home in Tacoma terrified. She was being beaten and chased by pimps who vowed to kill her when they caught her. She was literally running for her life. That made all of this real. This is a problem we all have to be willing to get involved in and never turn a blind eye to it.

I don’t see the logic and it is times like this that you wonder how some of these news people get their positions. It should be a job for the most intellectuals, those of higher intelligence because this is a job that is responsible for sharing information with the world. That is a big responsibility and in the spirit of transparency it’s time we looked at the practices of our media. This half ass reporting needs to stop. Bring it all so the world sees how all of society is affected by an issue.

All I can say is I agree with my sister. I think both candidates are too old and the young generation deserves a leader that can relate to them. I wish Obama could serve again, he is presidential and I think racism needs to be a crime, a felon and carry some prison time.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Luke.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #526

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I was hurt when it happened but I’m much better now. I’ve spoken to my father and I know he loves me and so does my brothers including Steph. Dad is not perfect but I love him.

Being in law enforcement I know how bad and serious this sex slave business is becoming. Is is the new practice taken the place of the drug trade. It is scary and when Mom told us about what happened yesterday that was a little to close for comfort. Of course mom got involved but she’s not one to walk away from a fight. They took the young lady to the hospital. We all have to come together like this community did because this is how we stump out evil, smothering it with good. Choking it out with Love. :lol: :lol: You go mom.

All I can say is please don’t Trump America. Hilary is the best of the two and that’s all there is too it.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 8 months ago #527

• nicoli
My brother lost it for a moment but he’s regaining his senses. I also forgive you bro and so does Carmine. He will do three years in a Italian minimum security prison and his family will visit him regularly. We will be keeping our eyes on him but he has already turned himself in. I am so proud of him and he is just anxious to put it all behind him. The American’s agreed to allow Italy to handle the situation as it’s an old, very old matter in America. So all is well that ends well.

I was shocked at what is going on and it’s everywhere. This is getting real big and will become a worldwide epidemic if something isn’t done immediately. This is need to know information right here.

Trump is a nightmare and there are no reasons to consider this man for president. He doesn’t look, sound, or act presidential and all the reason some are giving for considering him are a bunch of bull crap. He will not improve the economy, he will ruin it like Bush. He is not diplomatic and will lead us into many wars without the assistance of our allies. He will bring about civil unrest and let me tell you something Racist White People, your time had passed. There are too many wealthy white men married to black females with half black children who will not stand with you and the fallout from Colin’s stand continues to grew. Students are not standing for the pledge of, other athletes are standing with him. I stand with him as well. He is right and minorities have to make statements and exercise their civil rights however they can.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds