Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: August 2016 Meeting!

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #510

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I don’t have that much of a relationship with Uncle Mike because he is so damn mean. He told Steph he didn’t give a shit about what he thought and Steph told him the feeling was mutual. They don’t like each other at all.

I like how Mason thinks :lol: She said we need to have a age limit on those running for any seat in Congress and it needs to be 50. She said it’s time for old as white men and their old as ways to stop being allowed to make decisions for younger Americans they can’t relate to. We all cheered when she said that. I just love her :lol: I’ll take it a step further, I think you need to past psychological test and IQ test to vote on members of congress and the presidency. To many ignorant ass people are voting and trump is proof of that.

I’m with Colin as well and I agree with his stance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #511

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I’m still trying to make sense of what is up with Uncle Mike. He fucked up is life and now he wants to take it out on everyone else. Come on now. I’m glad he’s gone because he briefly offended almost everyone in our group. It was brief, we are over it, and I’m glad he’s retired.

Yes the crimes against women are on the rise and not enough is being done about it. I’m with Luke, we need to just bust these places up if they are in the United States. I don’t know why we are tiptoeing around these pimps and brothel owners.

The media is a joke. All they do is talk about trump All day all night. We never hear news that empowers us to think for ourselves. I also stand with Colin and I’m a police officer. What about all the people who stood with him? In fact, we aren’t hearing anything else about it because so many people stood with him than against him. They only want to report adverse behavior which keeps adverse behavior alive and growing.

What is this about the doctors? Please tell me that’s a lie please.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #512

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m not going to speak too much about the incident that occurred on last Saturday. I will say I’ve been approached several times over a period of four years, about things Michael has done and said. I was not as shocked as most of you were. However, I was pissed when it was openly directed at my Uncle and mean things were said about Mason. I do have a temper that like Maso says Yahushua works with me on regularly. I fear nothing, and I always tell everyone, don’t let this easy on the eyes face fool you. Caleb was right, he was my best friend. I miss him and I started pulling back after that party incident as well. He had a defiant, I can do whatever I want attitude then. Boldly walking into a party with Mason’s friends and family with a strange woman. WTF was that all about. I saw the meanness in him and often watched him during the meetings. He participated but I noticed how he was often annoyed or impatient with some of the members and they noticed it as well. It just wasn’t good to have a founding member behaving the way he often behaved. So I’m glad he is out of the group and Mason I’m glad you are moving on with your life. I hope you find happiness with my uncle and he in turn finds happiness with you.

Uncle Kelton, Mom is very sad that you felt as if she turned her back on you but understands why you felt that way. She says she never meant to make him feel that way. My dad says he never meant for you to feel as if you weren’t welcome but acknowledges he did do that. One thing my faith is doing is making those who deal with me respect me and deal with me honestly. I told them both it is never too late to correct the problem.

I love fellowshipping because we learn so much from each other and we are just grow closer during the times we share together.

Politically and the media. Man I agree with Mason about the age limits on all those in congress. 50 sounds good to me. That would put an end to all the crap that is going on in congress and I think it’s time they all stop pretending they care about God in any way shape of form because that is just a joke. Trump is making that clear. I stand with Colin Kaepernick as we all should. Until we are all treated fair and justly those of us who don’t like how bad cops are not being held liable and held responsible for their actions continue to get off with murder, should refrain from participating in national anthems and things like that. It’s time to deal with the lack of freedom given to all Americans in this country and since the protesters are being threatened by the FBI now, we have to find other ways to express how we fell. Now the police want to cost Colin his career, the shit is about to really hit the fan in this country.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #513

• Jess
Well since I too am of Jewish descent I was slightly offended. Michael has admitted he has some racial biases unaware at the time I am Jewish. I allowed this to roll off my back and I will continue to be the bigger person and allow this to roll off my back. Racism is ignorant no matter how you look at it and I will give it now excessive attention because that only gives it power. I do think Michael is comfortable being a mean, kind of stubborn, very arrogant man. He has never believed arrogance is evil because he honestly sees nothing wrong with him. He is in essence just like Trump. Sadly many republicans are. What happened last Saturday was outrageous and Michael started off angered that Kelton called attention to him doing something he knew he shouldn’t have been doing, and it quickly turned to indifference. This is why I told everyone to stop feeding the beast. He wasn’t upset after Mark asked him to pull out if he felt the way he did. His whole face changed. It was a look of relief, and from that point everything he said came straight from his heart. He was able to be Michael and gladly introduced himself. This is the Michael Caleb knew. The Michael Laura knew, and the Michael his siblings are very familiar with. They hoped he changed and was getting better but it was not to be. Some of us were shocked by his family was not, not even Carmine.

I think Americans in general are showing a behavior that is reprehensible especially media persons. It doesn’t matter what their race they are without integrity. All they see are dollar signs and that is clearly all that they value. The black anchors and reports should stand with the black athletes and Black Lives Matter simply because this is a racial issue and this is Michael’s primary problem with Black. He is right. They do not stand together and support each other like they should. I don’t think his bias is directed at them the way it is Jews, Hispanics, and Asians.

It is very disturbing to hear about the violence women all over the world are subjected to but somehow it’s harder to see that it is escalating in the US. Mason is right this will not change until old white men are forced to step aside and allow the young generation to decide their fate and choose what kind of world they want to live in. :silly:

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #514

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
No this didn’t surprise me. Piss me off Yes it did, but surprise no. My brother is an asshole and he has always been a mean asshole. Who the hell cares what her damn family thought? As far as we were concerned Mason was his wife an her family is our family. Well I’m sure your reading this you little shit and I think you are a horrible person Michael. Mom, dad, and Sir Paul are probably trying to crawl out of their graves and Mother G, I know she’s just waiting to die a second death if it meant knocking hell fire from YOU!!! Nico it’s time for you do to what MG knew you and Carm can do. When this is behind him it’s time to step up like you did Saturday. He offended my husband. I have a good husband damn you!!! He does not deserve that. I’m so upset.

Mason what is this about a blood clot now being lung cancer? What is really going on? I want my family together in tack minus the demon that’s all I know.

August 2016 Meeting! 7 years 7 months ago #515

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
First of all I want to thank Justin for leading us into this discussion this month. :) After a few days to reflect, and having some time to put all of this in prospective. I can’t say I was shocked by the things Michael said and did last Saturday. I was shocked by the delivery. I was shocked by the cold indifference I saw for the first time. I’ve seen it before in others, I’ve heard about how Michael can behave, and I was upset when Courtney sat rocking back and forth in tears. This is the Michael she encountered. If anything came of it, it scared her straight. She has been a different girl since the experience. But when she saw this Michael again it scared her so much she could hardly move. When I saw how disturbed men full of love and compassion were, when confronted with this man who can suddenly become cold as ice it angered me. When I thought about my father so willing to give Michael a chance after struggling to allow him into our family at first it pissed me off. I immediately reflected on all the times I told my father he was being to hard on Michael. You see dad had many biases too. But he let them go all at once and he was a better man for it. I’ll say this, through Michael many of us are being released of old demons that will only cleanse us and allow us to begin again with clean slates.

Carmine will be free of his past. Free to travel, to live his life with his wife and children. Mason is free to move on and enjoy her life, she is going to be fine. The blood clot and this tumor are separate concerns. The clot has dissolved but the tumor is new and it significant in size. It is perfectly round and Mason showed signs of having cancer however the tumor has to be removed no matter what it is. She is simply being released. My father was released of his biases. JR was able to get quite a bit off his chest as well, and through my brother, my father showed me he is still with me, with us and it was so good to see him again. Luke you never looked and sounded more like pop than you did Saturday. Never doubt you are your father’s son.

We went on to have one of the best fellowships we have ever had and we have Michael to thank for that. Forgiveness is an act of Love and I do forgive you Michael as you have asked for this. All things do actually work together for good for those who love and serve God. We learned, had some revelations, made some decisions, and I feel good about where we all stand today. That is all that matters. :cheer: Vicki, Everyone it is not been diagnosed as cancer. There is no reason to believe it is. It is however a tumor in her left lung. Let us all keep Mason in our most sincerest of prayers and trust that our capable father will take care of this.
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Mark.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds